Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon (12723 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / "Desire" By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Missmossy(f): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2020
Its about to go down....ghen ghen
cheesy suspense theme playing!!!
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Story is going well! If Henry has to die or go to jail, let him!
In reality I doubt there's anyone that would forgive the one person who raped her self and sister, and also watched her sister die.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Finally.....it's about to go down!!!!
Thanks for the update
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Khriztarl(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hean.. Fairy unleased, jenny on the run, criminal henry about to go down. I can't wait again o..
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Missmossy:
Its about to go down....ghen ghen cheesy suspense theme playing!!!
It's really about to go down.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
mhizv:
Story is going well! If Henry has to die or go to jail, let him!
In reality I doubt there's anyone that would forgive the one person who raped her self and sister, and also watched her sister die.

The gods will decide their fate.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Khriztarl:
Hean.. Fairy unleased, jenny on the run, criminal henry about to go down. I can't wait again o..

let's see what fate has in store for them.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
more episodes loading………………………
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
NEMESIS 3 Loading
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by tahir01(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Regular updates leads to more views and comments. If you can make it daily,you will get more comments.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2020
NEMESIS 3

Jennifer rode into her father's estate with Henry still trailing behind.
She met Kelvin and two guys drinking.
Kelvin jerked on spotting her dishevelled appearance.
"Jenny?" He called.
Henry drove in and parked the car. He was mad with rage and fear.
"Jennifer, I'm pretty sure you have an explanation for this drama!" Henry screamed.
"What happe..."
"He raped me!" Jennifer pointed at Henry.
Kelvin casted a suprise glance.
"I remember him, he was with a guitar" Jennifer shivered in fright.
Henry stood transfixed on the spot, shivering.
"Jennifer, i hope you know what you're sa...."
"There was a missing breast, a b...."
"Stop this shit Jenny" Henry found his voice.
The two guys just stared on in suprise.
"Why did you take my bike? Are you aware of the accident i caused?" Henry ranted.
"Kel, i was scared he was gonna kill me if he found out!" Jennifer said.
Kelvin scratched his head in frustration.
"Henry we've to visit the police so as to veri....."
"You believe her?" Henry asked.
"I don't know what to believe?" Kelvin half screamed.
"We will visit the forensic department so as to clear the doubt, they still have the finger prints. Henry please you have my apology if this turns out false!" Kelvin said and retrieved his phone.
Henry couldn't believe his past could return. He needed to act quick.
He made a quick run to the gate and was suprised it was locked. He tried to unlock it but couldn't .
Kelvin and the two guys raced towards him.
Henry breathed hard and clenched his fist, he was gonna fight for his freedom.
He threw a punch to Kelvin and followed it with an uppercut, Kelvin yelped and fell to the ground.
The two guys rounded him with their fist clenched.
Henry studied their moves for a while then threw a punch which caught one at his jaw. The other one threw a punch but Henry deflected it and sent a kick to his groin and he fell down. Kelvin soon recovered and charged at Henry. Henry quickly grabbed an iron chair and slammed it on Kelvin's shoulder.
Jennifer on seeing blood tickle down Kelvin neck region screamed loud.
Henry struggled to unlock the bolt of the gate oblivious of Fairy racing towards him. He heard a snarl and turned to see the white- haired monster closing up on him. He grabbed a stick but it was too late.
Fairy launched her seventy nine pounds weight of fury on him.
He lost balance and crashed his head on the metal bar of the gate and passed out. Fairy sniffed his body and barked loudly.
Kelvin held his injured shoulder and staggered weakly.
"Son of a bastard!" He cursed.

"What is happening here?" Mr.Edwin screamed.
The fuss and screams had disturbed him.
He gasped as he saw his son and his two friends bleeding heavily. He took a close look on the man on the ground.
"Henry!" He gasped and turn towards Kelvin demanding an explanation.
"He raped Jennifer and tried to escape".
"He raped her in my own house?" Edwin held his waist in shock.
"He was one of the men that raped me at Ibaka!" Jennifer said.
Chief Edwin nodded in disbelief.
"Dad I'm telling the truth, he put a gun in my vagina and a stick in Lucy's" Jennifer was now sobbing.
"I remembered the marks on his body".
Chief Edwin stared at Henry in anger.
"When we confronted him, he attacked us, if not for Fairy, he would have escaped!" Kelvin said.
Chief Edwin examined them.
"Only him, attacked three of you and drew blood from you? That means he is a hardened criminal!" Chief Edwin retrieved his phone and dialled a number.
"Hello detective Frank".

tbc……………

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by YINKS89(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2020
He shouldn't have run..... Although karma is a bitch
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2020
YINKS89:
He shouldn't have run..... Although karma is a bitch
He wanted to save his neck rather than loose it.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Khriztarl(f): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Henry you wouldnt have attempted excape. You'd won their trust already. I know it's hard, but you'd have tried defending with words first not fist.
Op please can you make the updates lentttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhy.
this one scene updates are killing me.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Khriztarl:
Henry you wouldnt have attempted excape. You'd won their trust already. I know it's hard, but you'd have tried defending with words first not fist.
Op please can you make the updates lentttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhy.
this one scene updates are killing me.

I'll try.

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Ayemileto(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Noblejohn32:

I'll try.

Please double try.

You're doing a very nice work.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ayemileto:

Please double try.

You're doing a very nice work.
Thanks.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
More episodes loading…………………
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by jadeliyi(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2020
cool seems my prediction is kind of right Mr Noblejohn32 my gift.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Nemesis for real!!!!

Thanks for the update
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2020
jadeliyi:
cool seems my prediction is kind of right Mr Noblejohn32 my gift.

on the way.
i need ur numz.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2020
NEMESIS 4

Flashback

Crime scene, Ibaka
8 years ago

After the rape incident, Chief Edwin hired agents from the SSS to unravel the case. The agents on arriving the village made some questioning and discovered that on several occasions, the villagers had been robbed, maimed and killed by five men who tagged themselves ironborn.
The agent had to deploy their best crime fighting tools to combat the menace. They installed high resolution drones which swarm the atmosphere.

The sound of gunshots in the forest and loud rending screams resounded in the village.
An agent controlled a drone towards the direction of the sound. The drone rotated round the forest in a circular motion.
Detective Frank gasped as he saw four bodies lying on the ground. He inserted his monitoring device into his pocket and signalled other agents. They marched from their control tent into the forest.
Frank shivered as the cold leaves brushed against his bare skin. He held his pistol tight and led the way.
after five minutes of wandering, they located a tent. His grip on the gun tightened and he moved with measured steps. His eye almost popped out from his socket as he found a body lying stiff with his neck opened. The crows and vultures were already having a good time feasting on the bodies.
Frank and the others screamed and the whole site was cleared. The creatures made disapproving sounds and fled off.
"We need a carriage" Frank said as he observed their bodies.
"Gunshot, they were attacked!" One of the agent observed.
"No, they attacked themselves" Frank said. "Signal the men".

Fifteen minutes later, a cart was wheeled in and the four bodies were put inside and wheeled out.

"They are all dead!" The Doctor examined their pulse.
"This answers the investigation, they are the notorious iron born!" Frank observed the tattoo on their body.
Other agent joined them.
"But what warranted their death?" Another agent asked.
"We need to compare their finger print with the ones we gathered from the rape scene!" Frank said and left.

"It is the same!" Frank half screamed as he stared at the screen that showed a thumb icon.
"Sir!" A junior agent saluted and moved into the room.
Frank nodded.
"It appears one person escaped, he left a blood trail!"
Frank nodded thoughtfully.
He remembered Jennifer's words.
"Lucy fell, Five men,...."
"There is a wolf lying outside the camp site"
"A wolf?" Frank asked.
"While we searching the crime scene, it attacked and wounded two men, i was lucky enough to run to safety and i fired six bullet into his body before it dropped dead".
Frank nodded thoughtfully.
"Lucy fell, Five men, The wolf!"
"Sir?"
"Our work is finished here! We need to find the other suspect who escaped!" Frank said
PRESENT

Two cars drove into the premises which housed the state security service station.Two police men alighted from a white toyota hilux and dragged a man from the boot.
Henry tried to stand straight but he wasn't given the chance. His head hurt so badly and he could barely see.
Kelvin and his dad alighted the vehicle and marched after Henry's trio.
"Hello chief!" Detective Frank greeted.
"Detective, sir!" Edwin stretched his hands for a handshake.
"Compliment of the season, your daughter is not with you!" Frank observed.
"Aye, she's at home sulking".
"But we need her statement. Anyways let's move to the forensic department". Frank led the way.

The forensic department stood at the south wing of the building.
Frank retrieved a container labelled Ibaka 2 from the freezer.
A man came forward and got the containers from him.
"I'm Sir Abacha! A forensic scientist" The man stretched his hands.
Edwin engulfed in a handshake.
"This containers contains items that were taken from the crime scene at Ibaka eight years ago". He retrieved a pack of gloves from the sterilizer and put it on.
"We'll need to get the finger print of the suspect. If it matches the finger print here we can ascertain the fact that he was present at the crime scene, since no one touched their body after the incident".
Chief Edwin only nodded.
Abacha retrieved a thumb print reader and connected it to his system. He manipulated the keyboard and a print appeared on a larger screen.
"All the print collected from a crime scene are stored in our database, it aids our investigation better if not faster."
Henry was dragged in by two officers and made to sit before a smaller system.
"He might be the missing suspect! The one who escaped the scene" Frank said in sharp breath.
"Give me your thumb". Abacha ordered.
Henry reluctantly stretched his thumb.
Abacha painted his thumb with iodine solution and placed it on a small reader.
'Initializing'
'processing'
The screen read and began scanning his thumb.
Everyone watched with bated breath, anticipating the result.
The result that will either vindicate Henry or land him in jail.

tbc………

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
If by some mysterious twist it doesn't match,i no go gree this one. He should rot in hell
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
mhizv:
If by some mysterious twist it doesn't match,i no go gree this one. He should rot in hell
The gods will decide his fate.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
mhizv:

I'm with you on this angry
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ann2012:

I'm with you on this angry

1 Like

Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Noblejohn32:

Nothing like that. There's too much evidence he did it. Nothing like twist abeg
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Khriztarl(f): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
mhizv:
I disagree. I need that twist, prison just like that? No way.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Khriztarl:

Nah if that happens in this one them it's simply because the op wants a twist.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Ayemileto(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Khriztarl:

I think the twist will come later.

In form of him and Jennifer's Love.

From the last update, Jennifer have started sulking already and refused to follow them to the station grin
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Khriztarl(f): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
mhizv:

Nah if that happens in this one them it's simply because the op wants a twist.
yeah, so much evidence to state his identity.
Re: The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon by Khriztarl(f): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ayemileto:

I think the twist will come later.

In form of him and Jennifer's Love.

From the last update, Jennifer have started sulking already and refused to follow them to the station grin
surely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Life::::**** / DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD / Where Can I Download African Novels??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.