Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (85482 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Lolz.. grin

Atleast i know Onitcha is world most polluted city.... cheesy

Oya cry me a river.. grin

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:
[s][/s]
Lool

But why are you hiding now? I simply asked you to identify your state Nah.

Oya tell me, don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, trust me. grin
tell me your own state, nevermind the whole SW is a shitty mess, which of this canals in Yoruba land is your favourite shit spot? angry

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
tell me your own state, nevermind the whole SW is a shitty mess, which of this canals in Yoruba land is your favourite shit spot? angry

I am from the SW, lagos. You? grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

Anyway, I went down there, and this is what I found in these screen shots.

Lool grin
we both know what you did there grin, zoom in on the tiny 1% while ignoring the whole 99% of brown, leaking ,tacky buildings that are older than Nigeria itself

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

I am from the SW, lagos. You? grin
TYPICAL!!! Yoruba, you have abandoned your town and village to claim lagos grin.....which part of Ogbomosho is your father from biko.....Your mouth be like SW Lagos
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
we both know what you did there grin, zoom in on the tiny 1% while ignoring the whole 99% of brown, leaking ,tacky buildings that are older than Nigeria itself

We? Who are the ' we'?

Abeg, abeg, abeg. I am not oral statistician. What a weak come back. Which state are you from? grin

I promise, I won't bite. Be proud of your state now. cool

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by clevybrown(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

You can imagine that.

I was wondering too, if the SW the most developed region is like that, what would be the fate of SE the least developed.

Na wa oo

See good roads in iboland. cool
but of a truth, if those pictures displayed up there signifies the true beauty of Ogun state, of which I believe that is their best, then am somehow disappointed... Some of the buildings are fine no doubt, but wat happens to good roads to compliment those few fine structures in those areas that looks like estates, why the red muds rather? anything worth doing I think should b worth doing well. Don't let cheap sentiment blind ur eyes to reality, u are one of the reasons why our corrupt politicians will doff their hat and say they've done so well even wen in reality we all know they can do better than this. The picture of the Igbo land which u are using as a counter is actually shots taken from their rural regions, why don't u also capture their city so u can make a better comparison...
For the records, am not an Igbo guy, am from Akwaibom, so we can pick-up the challenge from there if u are interested. tongue
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
TYPICAL!!! Yoruba, you have abandoned your town and village to claim lagos grin.....which part of Ogbomosho is your father from biko.....Your mouth be like SW Lagos

Dude, my father is from epe. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Obamaofusa: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
oyewale0001:
Who else notice that igbo are more than Yoruba and Hausa on nairaland forum? Especially there females. Is like most of our igbo brother and sister have move out from Linda ikeji forum to nairaland.

Modified: is just an observation and mind you I am not a tribalist.
lol

They have to.Wherever Yorubas are,Igbos will flock there.When Ibadan was the capital of Yorubaland,Igbos were swarming like bees there.Igbos are Yorubas' wives and left hand men and women.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
clevybrown:
but of a truth, if those pictures displayed up there signifies the true beauty of Ogun state, of which I believe that is their best, then am somehow disappointed... Some of the buildings are fine no doubt, but wat happens to good roads to compliment those few fine structures in those areas that looks like estates, why the red muds rather? anything worth doing I think should b worth doing well. Don't let cheap sentiment blind ur eyes to reality, u are one of the reasons why our corrupt politicians will dough their hat and say they've done so well even wen in reality we all know they can do better than this. The picture of the Igbo land which u are using as a counter is actually shots taken from their rural regions, why don't u also capture their city so u can make a better comparison...
For the records, am not an Igbo guy, am from Akwaibom, so we can pick-up the challenge from there if u are interested. tongue

No. Dude! These are developing areas.

Did you know that...

Bishop Oyedepo Canaancity Massive Estate Massive buildings

Spanning the size of 40km square. The size of capital of ebonyi.

Second largest in Africa.

The above is located in ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by clevybrown(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Guy... U are a wicked somebody grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

Dude, my father is from epe. grin
Epe pewaa gi onu!......Monkey doesn't know where he is from, state your village here if it's not a jungle house of mud and sticks
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
itsIYKE:
Epe pewaa gi onu!......Monkey doesn't know where he is from, state your village here if it's not a jungle house of mud and bricks
[/s]

This one has lost it, finally. cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

grin grin

You really dealt with the envious, jealous, and that helpless troll. cool

Kudos. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:
[s][/s]

This one has lost it, finally. cool
Dont tell me you are tired of being a tribalist already, come at me ewedu keyboard warrior
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

You really dealt with the envious, jealous, and that helpless troll. cool

Kudos. grin
Una two go cry for here today, Una two head no reach my dog own..... amateur Tribalist grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Drizzy5001(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
macof:

Like I said. You are just an illiterate online troll
you are very stupid, mannerless animal.
I refuse to fall to your level.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Dont tell me you are tired of being a tribalist already, come at me ewedu keyboard warrior

Are you tired? Come at me now. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
[s]
itsIYKE:
Una two go cry for here today, Una two head no reach my dog own..... amateur Tribalist grin
[/s]

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

Are you tired? Come at me now. grin
chai!!....no tell your people say I beat you please undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
chai!!....no tell your people say I beat you please undecided

I am sure you won't tell that I did. You are trying to be a man now tho. grin

Beating you is a pleasure after all.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:
[s][/s]

E pain am
grin na only e pain am u fit talk?, I thought Yoruba people holds the world record in opening their mouth wide and making noise?.......Talk now grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

I am sure you won't tell that I did. You are trying to be a man now tho. grin

Beating you is a pleasure after all.
I have finally delivered you from spirit of tribalism, anywhere you encounter Igbos you go dey respect them today onwards
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
When a troll is pained it becomes helpless and powerless.

I don't want to hear anything about a paradise that doesn't exist in alaigbo henceforth else I will make any ibo boy on this platform to deny and hide is state and origin like the one above me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
I have finally delivered you from spirit of tribalism, anywhere you encounter Igbos you go dey respect them today onwards

Are you done? grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Iboland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
grin na only e pain am u fit talk?, I thought Yoruba people holds the world record in opening their mouth wide and making noise?.......Talk now grin

According to rumors in aba and among ibos.

Are you done grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why do ibo claim there is no poverty and brow roofs in iboland, why? grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

According to rumors in aba and among ibos.

Are you done grin grin grin
You be amateur in Nairaland Tribalism, why give up so quick? undecided ...Get your ewedu and gbegili a$$ outta here
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by aalangel(f): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
I can see "aja upa" everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
You be amateur in Nairaland Tribalism, why give up so quick? undecided ...Get your ewedu and gbegili a$$ outta here

You are using your old method.

Glad I made you deny your origin. cool

By the way, I love ewedu cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.