Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (85507 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2020
AbakalikiPress:
See red soil everywhere lol wink. But Yoruba people will say South East is red mud republic.

Sense fall on all of you.

These ones have probably even stolen pictures from somewhere in the East calling it Abeokuta. Who doesn't know Abeokuta? kiki

Then why are your people running away from ur land and coming to settle down in SW..

Isn't SE heaven?

18 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by joeluv: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy honestly he is totally ridiculous. I am igbo Abeokuta looks better than I imagined. Hope u all keep up with the development. Let’s stop spreading negativity guys. Remember our corrupt leaders are the enemy......
ProfDview1:

Then why are your people running away from ur land and coming to settle down in SW..

Isn't SE heaven?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2020
proeast:

You don't have to start your thread with cheap lies. When did Ogun state become the state with the second highest human development index in Nigeria? Where then do you put the powerhouses of human development in Nigeria i.e. Imo and Anambra states?

You guys have come again o, but the era of propaganda and lies are over and we are to ensure that no one is decieved again.

COH is here gringringrin

Children of hate

16 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2020
proeast:

I'm not arguing about FDI, everyone knows that Ogun is benefiting from its close proximity to Lagos. I'm talking about your claims of Ogun being the state with the second highest human development index, or don't you know the difference?

Why are u Pained dt Ogun is benefiting from Lagos sw sw

Let's anambra benefit from delta na... No, they can't.. Even deltans hate you guys... They have never trusted u, ur forefathers or even ur unborn generations gringrin

18 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Sammy07: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2020
gh

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by egalitarianism: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2020
lalasticlala coman cee beautiful snake, a big one as that grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
igboarenice:
Abia is a cesspit I will upload pics if you want
Thank u... If he makes any move. Pls expose his lies..
Igbochief001 Oya come oo.. Someone is about to expose ur lies gringrin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by macof(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
enehvictor:
Abeokuta is a red mud state capital. This town is nothing more than a village. Shame

Tell us your village in the east or wherever you come from. let's go and check the pictures grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by johnmartus(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Yes its very beautiful. Can the same thing be say about pdp governed states? Ogun is what its today Because of ibikunle amosun.
Johnnyessence:
wow this is beautiful.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by XANDERBOY85: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2020
AbakalikiPress:
See red soil everywhere lol wink. But Yoruba people will say South East is red mud republic.

Sense fall on all of you.

These ones have probably even stolen pictures from somewhere in the East calling it Abeokuta. Who doesn't know Abeokuta? kiki

I know what your aim is on this thread! You're not Igbo....probably Yoruba (or Fulani), and you just made this post to make it look like Igbos are attacking you guys so that you can start the abuse and dick-measuring with the excuse that it's the Igbos that started it!

Why can't you guys just create a thread showcasing your cities....discuss amongst yoursleves and leave it at that! Must you create a thread with the intention to use it for a dragging match with the 'okoros'? It smacks of a serious case of childishness!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Johnnyessence(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2020
johnmartus:
Yes its very beautiful. Can the same thing be say about pdp governed states? Ogun is what its today Because of ibikunle amosun.
yes now, I'm even collating osogbo the state capital own too. sw capital state are pretty good and cool.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Sammy07: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
N

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Sammy07: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Chai, God save these flat heads that o dey inside church

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:
More.
idiot Dey post onitsha as Abeokuta AnambraIstson come and see ooo grin grin thread never even reach 3 pages they ve run out of pictures after posting mediocre red mud pictures that can’t even battle Abia state kikiki

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Cashsteady(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Pentagon007:
Ogun state the Skull Mining Headquarter grin
I am Yoruba but judging from what am seeing here, SW have a lot of catching up to do with the East; in terms of City planning and development.

Fine! Skul mining head quarters but you igbos want to die there and don't want to go back to your Dubai in your village

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by dammiecool(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
I ll like some1 to pls post akure, d city is developing quietly.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Kingproy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
What is here to love self
Not even 1 skyscraper
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
this pictures are wash I tell you wash.. tomorrow I'll come here with my own view of abeokuta so all can see.. I'm currently In abeokuta right now

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Salewa97: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:
More.

Remove the first and second pics.

They are not Abeokuta bro!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Covidodo: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
this pictures are wash I tell you wash.. tomorrow I'll come here with my own view of abeokuta so all can see.. I'm currently In abeokuta right now
One of the numerous flat.. headed refugees littering the streets of the South West cheesy grin

20 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Sampleboy: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
The truth of the matter is that apart from no mans land the remaining part of the south west is a skull mining shit hole ....i ve bin to ogun state before and don’t let them deceive you ogun state is made up of 80 percent brown roofs and dilapidated mud houses... below is the real ogun state Afonjas are trying to hide..just as they hide behind fake oluwole NBS statistics and audio IGR while their fathers cry of Igbo marginalization and domination in Lagos

Like the Enugu that is 90 percent brownroof below right?

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Kwili1: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
this op must b high on weed, look at my Afonja neighbors celebrating pictures which there is no evidence that it's even from d skull minning state.
the acclaimed sophisticated Afonjas are being dilutional.
what evidence do u have to prove it's ogun state? one can snap random pics and claim it's from a particular area. look at d real pics of ogun state.
ogun state competing with Ibandan on BROWN ROOF.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Covidodo:

One of the numerous flat.. headed refugees littering the streets of the South West cheesy grin
ah sorry grin grin I'm not igbo.. but still shocked I will show you the true abk.. not these lies been posted here

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Kwili1: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kwili1:
this op must b high on weed, look at my Afonja neighbors celebrating pictures which there is no evidence that it's even from d skull minning state.
what evidence do u have to prove it's ogun state? one can snap random pics and claim it's from a particular area. look at d real pics of ogun state.
ogun state competing with Ibandan on BROWN ROOF.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Kwili1: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
ogun state competing with Ibandan on BROWN

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
this is aerial view taken from olumo rock abeokuta

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
I'll bring photos from sapon.. and okelantoro tomorrow grin all these lies about SW been more developed than other regions has gat to stop

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Kwili1: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
ProfDview1:

Isn't SE heaven?
lol, funny guy, we have an agenda to buy d whole of southwest. I can't stop laughing when I saw ur fathers protesting calling on tinubu, obasanjo to save them from IGBO domination that igbos are buying up their lands and if any IGBO man wants to sale back d land, they don't sale to a Yoruba man but to their fellow IGBO man. don't worry bro before 2029, the whole of southwest will become ours and we will push u guys to Benin republic.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let me add to this beautiful tread. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64