Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (85481 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kwili1:

lol, funny guy, we have an agenda to buy d whole of southwest. I can't stop laughing when I saw ur fathers protesting calling on tinubu, obasanjo to save them from IGBO domination that igbos are buying up their lands and if any IGBO man wants to sale back d land, they don't sale to a Yoruba man but to their fellow IGBO man. don't worry bro before 2029, the whole of southwest will become ours and we will push u guys to Benin republic.

Ok.. Tell me then when u av bought it.. The one rivers people did to u never do.

U wey dey sell gala sef dey talk about land gringringringrin

Ur people will just be wasted like chicken...

If you want Biafra and u r building house in Lagos, trust me... It is a win win for Yorubas... Las las over 10 millions will be used for suya by the northerners again gringrin just like 1967 gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by ejanla077: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
More of under okuta cool

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool grin cheesy

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
this is isale ake abeokuta, urban develoment planning is almost zero

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kwili1:

lol, funny guy, we have an agenda to buy d whole of southwest. I can't stop laughing when I saw ur fathers protesting calling on tinubu, obasanjo to save them from IGBO domination that igbos are buying up their lands and if any IGBO man wants to sale back d land, they don't sale to a Yoruba man but to their fellow IGBO man. don't worry bro before 2029, the whole of southwest will become ours and we will push u guys to Benin republic.

Cry cry... U can only lease land, u can't buy it.. Ask ur people.... The govt own the land, have u ever seen any igbo man with C of O of a land in Lagos??

If u av seen one, Pls mi know

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Kwili1: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cashsteady:

Fine! Skul mining head quarters but you igbos want to die there and don't want to go back to your Dubai in your village

u are dumb, we d igbos have a plan of buying the whole of southwest. I laughed so hard when I saw ur fathers protesting calling on tinubu and obasanjo to save them from IGBO domination that igbos are buying up their lands and if they want to sell the land, they don't sell to any Yoruba man but rather to their fellow IGBO. wait before 2029 we will buy d whole of southwest and push u Afonjas to Benin republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Johnnyessence(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kwili1:

wetin this one dey talk. you should be ashamed of yourself by commenting on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Johnnyessence(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Factshunter:
More of under okuta cool
wow beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Johnnyessence(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlyoruB:
Kai. Igbos are in severe pains over these pictures. grin grin grin See them spitting saliva all over the thread. There will be serious weeping and gnashing of teeth all over igboland tonite.

seriously the so called Igbo's that are commenting never respect themselves at all. this is a Yoruba state thread and they are still commenting.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Covidodo: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
ah sorry grin grin I'm not igbo.. but still shocked I will show you the true abk.. not these lies been posted here
Did I call you Igbo anywhere ?? cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Ojiofor: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Beautiful pictures.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kwili1:

u are dumb, we d igbos have a plan of buying the whole of southwest. I laughed so hard when I saw ur fathers protesting calling on tinubu and obasanjo to save them from IGBO domination that igbos are buying up their lands and if they want to sell the land, they don't sell to any Yoruba man but rather to their fellow IGBO. wait before 2029 we will buy d whole of southwest and push u Afonjas to Benin republic.
Osu flat-head fro potopoto republic of falling mosquitoes, why don't show me the video where anyone said flat-head Igbos are buying their lands.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
ProfDview1:

Cry cry... U can only lease land, u can't buy it.. Ask ur people.... The govt own the land, have u ever seen any igbo man with C of O of a land in Lagos??

If u av seen one, Pls mi know
Leave that Osu flat-head gbomo, they have been parading fake news since God knows when just to console themselves, even the most intelligent among them are not different from almajiris, imagine this Osu people parading video where traders are lamenting about Lagos state government trying push them out of the market, but this Osu people keep saying they are lamenting that poor flat-head gala hwaking Igbos are buying audio lands.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
cheesy

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool

shocked cool

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
sad cheesy

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
cheesy wink smiley

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.