Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) (1484 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by wjxavier(m): 1:51am On Jun 21, 2020
I’ve been reading a lot of sob stories from guys who got chomped by ladies they thought they were dating.

Usually, the story is about how she was cool until she started enjoying their money and then starting to be unbelievably absent. Something like that.

I’m not a player, nor do I support playerhood. I am a Christian and a follower of Christ. (E nor mean say I no get sense sha).

I am pushed to write this post because I’ve seen a lot of bad advice flying around and if we’re not careful, a lot of young, naive men seeking help may be pushed into harming women, and even worse, screwing up their own lives.

Let’s begin.

I’ve been played before. Not once. Not twice.

The last time it happened, I caught myself quickly but stayed in the parasitic relationship because I was curious to learn how this thing works. (It stops hurting when you know you’re being played, but the player doesn’t know that you know).

I began to take mental notes of her behavior. Sometimes, I played dead. Sometimes, I flexed my jambite machismo at the time.

Over time, I began to observe something very interesting. This is what has led me to make the bold statement that...

No woman is a gold digger

Women are not gold diggers. Not even the meanest Olosho is a gold digger.

A woman is a bird of prey (apology to heat-seeking feminists)

A predator kinda. That’s what a woman is, and it’s not a bad thing actually.

Because life itself is a jungle. Those who struggle to accept this will constantly find themselves victims of other humans, male or female.

Anyway, back to my topic.

Imagine a lioness going jejely on its way, and a lion crosses the road. Even if the lioness is hungry, will it attack the lion?

Not likely. Because man sabi man.

But if the lion is weak and stumbling, there’s a high chance that the lioness will thank God for daily bread.

How much more if madam lioness sees a goat, or zebra, or gazelle. tongue

The point here is this....

A woman’s yahoo-yahoo instinct is only triggered by the man showing her attention. And I’m going to be very blunt here.

If a normal woman meets a guy who is stumbling through life with a load of mummy/daddy/entitlement issues, she will go for blood every single time.

It doesn’t matter if she just came out of 40 days of prayer. A weak male personality is the major trigger for gold diggers.

And it’s not just about money issues alone.

Look, they may not have told you, guys...but money/gifts/things cannot buy a woman’s loyalty. It doesn’t.

In fact, it only makes her more insecure.

”Is he buying me?

Will he now start thinking he owns me now??

I better show him I am my own person.

Every woman from the time of the first man will be like this.

That’s why it’s after giving her a mind blowing distin that she starts asking what are we.

Kindness makes them insecure.

“Will he now stop trying

That’s why the time most couples fight the most is after the man thinks he has done something “great” for her -in his own mind.

A friend told me about his Dad’s friend. The poor man had just bought a late model Toyota for his wife. That very weekend, they attended an event together and Na dia wahala start.

What happened?

Madam was sweating, and she started showing her husband attitude.

”You see me sweating like this, and you can’t buy ordinary handkerchief for me. You’re so heartless”

That was the beginning of the end of that marriage ooo.

Baba felt bad. Very bad. After what he just “did for her”

“Women are useless!” is now his favorite statement. Sometimes, right out of nowhere.

Listen guys, I won’t expand on this but let me tell you something.

Right after your biggest show of love is when to EXPECT your woman to “malfunction”.

It’s not her fault.

You became expectant. You started to show maga behavior. You developed expectations. grin grin grin

That’s maga (aka prey) behavior, and she will always go for the jugular.

It doesn’t matter if she is a pastors daughter. A woman is a woman is a woman.

I’m talking too much already.

I published a short report on my website. It’s free to download.

The link is in my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by BigJoe19: 2:01am On Jun 21, 2020
A simp would always be a simp, if you like build a factory of sense in his head he will fail to manufacture sense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 21, 2020
wjxavier:

A woman’s yahoo-yahoo instinct is only triggered by the man showing her attention. And I’m going to be very blunt here.

If a normal woman meets a guy who is stumbling through life with a load of mummy/daddy/entitlement issues, she will go for blood every single time.

It doesn’t matter if she just came out of 40 days of prayer. A weak male personality is the major trigger for gold diggers.

Look, they may not have told you, guys...but money/gifts/things cannot buy a woman’s loyalty. It doesn’t.

The highlighted part was all you needed to write and it is 100% on point. Nice one... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 21, 2020
BigJoe19:
A simp would always be a simp, if you like build a factory of sense in his head he will fail to manufacture sense.

Because some men (the so-called simps) have been conditioned to believe that being emotionally weak is the way to a woman's heart, which is quite the opposite.

Women are more intrigued by men with a strong personality and confidence and guys who chase less are those they end up appreciating. Once you reduce the attention you give a woman, your value goes up, even if you don't know it yet.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by wjxavier(m): 2:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Aka Male Feminists. grin

Iamundisputed:

Because some men (the so-called simps) have been conditioned to believe that being emotionally weak is the way to a woman's heart, which is quite the opposite.

Women are more intrigued by men with a strong personality and confidence and guys who chase less are who they end up appreciating. Once you reduce the attention you give a woman, your value goes up, even if you don't know it yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 21, 2020
wjxavier:
Aka Male Feminists. grin

The key is striking a balance between attraction and control I believe. If a woman likes you, even if it's just 10%, the other 90% will come from the way you relate with her.

Women may not admit, but they always prefer a man who is in control, as long as he isn't ignorant of their emotional needs and remains caring when it matters most.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by wjxavier(m): 2:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Lol. It’s always good to cook meat well before chewing.

Iamundisputed:

The highlighted part was all you needed to write and it is 100% on point. Nice one... cool
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by wjxavier(m): 2:15am On Jun 21, 2020
You do deserve a beer, my friend.

Let’s see if this makes front page.

Iamundisputed:

The key is striking a balance between attraction and control I believe. If a woman likes you, even if it's just 10%, the other 90% will come from the way you relate with her.

Women may not admit, but the always prefer a man who is in control, as long as he isn't ignorant of their emotional needs and remains caring when it matters most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 21, 2020
wjxavier:
You do deserve a beer, my friend.

Let’s see if this makes front page.

Lol...

Attention is a woman's cocaine. Give her a little from time to time, withdraw it from her when she's hooked and see American wonder. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Well written but they have turned it into a hobby.

Most of them are always on the look out for preys. They will dig and dig and dig and when there's no more to dig they'll leave you dry and dehydrated and move on to a new gold spot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Wow, what a beautifully written nonsense. sad

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Gentle0wavez: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2020
What you wrote makes sense but comparing it to your topic, you failed woefully. The topic is of noun, you are explaining verb, you are not wrong in what you are saying but u have gone off. explain to us how no woman is a gold digger, including the ones that would dump a millionaire they love for a billionaire, the ones that marry you so that they can divorce with half of ur money, the ones that are experts in leeching, come and defend them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Lmao. OP, you don't know what you're saying.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by MrSensor(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2020
wjxavier:
I’ve been reading a lot of sob stories from guys who got chomped by ladies they thought they were dating.

Usually, the story is about how she was cool until she started enjoying their money and then starting to be unbelievably absent. Something like that.

I’m not a player, nor do I support playerhood. I am a Christian and a follower of Christ. (E nor mean say I no get sense sha).

I am pushed to write this post because I’ve seen a lot of bad advice flying around and if we’re not careful, a lot of young, naive men seeking help may be pushed into harming women, and even worse, screwing up their own lives.

Let’s begin.

I’ve been played before. Not once. Not twice.

The last time it happened, I caught myself quickly but stayed in the parasitic relationship because I was curious to learn how this thing works. (It stops hurting when you know you’re being played, but the player doesn’t know that you know).

I began to take mental notes of her behavior. Sometimes, I played dead. Sometimes, I flexed my jambite machismo at the time.

Over time, I began to observe something very interesting. This is what has led me to make the bold statement that...

No woman is a gold digger

Women are not gold diggers. Not even the meanest Olosho is a gold digger.

A woman is a bird of prey (apology to heat-seeking feminists)

A predator kinda. That’s what a woman is, and it’s not a bad thing actually.

Because life itself is a jungle. Those who struggle to accept this will constantly find themselves victims of other humans, male or female.

Anyway, back to my topic.

Imagine a lioness going jejely on its way, and a lion crosses the road. Even if the lioness is hungry, will it attack the lion?

Not likely. Because man sabi man.

But if the lion is weak and stumbling, there’s a high chance that the lioness will thank God for daily bread.

How much more if madam lioness sees a goat, or zebra, or gazelle. tongue

The point here is this....

In fact, it only makes her more insecure.

”Is he buying me?

Will he now start thinking he owns me now??

I better show him I am my own person.

Every woman from the time of the first man will be like this.

That’s why it’s after giving her a mind blowing distin that she starts asking what are we.

Kindness makes them insecure.

“Will he now stop trying

That’s why the time most couples fight the most is after the man thinks he has done something “great” for her -in his own mind.

A friend told me about his Dad’s friend. The poor man had just bought a late model Toyota for his wife. That very weekend, they attended an event together and Na dia wahala start.

What happened?

Madam was sweating, and she started showing her husband attitude.

”You see me sweating like this, and you can’t buy ordinary handkerchief for me. You’re so heartless”

That was the beginning of the end of that marriage ooo.

Baba felt bad. Very bad. After what he just “did for her”

“Women are useless!” is now his favorite statement. Sometimes, right out of nowhere.

Listen guys, I won’t expand on this but let me tell you something.

Right after your biggest show of love is when to EXPECT your woman to “malfunction”.

It’s not her fault.

You became expectant. You started to show maga behavior. You developed expectations. grin grin grin

That’s maga (aka prey) behavior, and she will always go for the jugular.

It doesn’t matter if she is a pastors daughter. A woman is a woman is a woman.

I’m talking too much already.

I published a short report on my website. It’s free to download.

The link is in my signature.
With this very long essay what are you trying to insinuate?
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by tundchip2: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2020
no kap
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by paulolee(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2020
my guy u never jam abeg...the one wey knack me na special brand...she and her sister run me street well back to back like say them come with 2 sharp hoes because they both digged me well....i pray say u no jam dm

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by snitchbitch: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just pray you don't fall a victim. They no dey tell person. He who has seen the fight of "sango " will not help them to abuse the god of thunder.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Very terrible write-up.

read your lengthy crap twice and I still couldn't decipher what you are really saying.

We get the headline about women not being gold diggers but what you wrote up there deviated off to meaningless cited examples and unrelated stories to vindicate women from the generalized ideology of them not being gold diggers.

Kindly review the short report on your website too.
Hopefully, it doesn't look like this.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by wjxavier(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Actually this is not an essay competition. Sorry to disappoint on that. grin grin grin

A woman follows who she respects more.

Men who keep blaming women are called SIMPS. They don’t want to bear responsibility for anything.

They deserve to lose their gold.

Gentle0wavez:
What you wrote makes sense but comparing it to your topic, you failed woefully. The topic is of noun, you are explaining verb, you are not wrong in what you are saying but u have gone off. explain to us how no woman is a gold digger, including the ones that would dump a millionaire they love for a billionaire, the ones that marry you so that they can divorce with half of ur money, the ones that are experts in leeching, come and defend them.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by wjxavier(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
They met a maga. If you can’t accept that, then you will soon encounter season 2.

Leskobet. grin

paulolee:
my guy u never jam abeg...the one wey knack me na special brand...she and her sister run me street well back to back like say them come with 2 sharp hoes because they both digged me well....i pray say u no jam dm
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by Gentle0wavez: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
wjxavier:
Actually this is not an essay competition. Sorry to disappoint on that. grin grin grin

A woman follows who she respects more.

Men who keep blaming women are called SIMPS. They don’t want to bear responsibility for anything.

They deserve to lose their gold.

Apologies Accepted.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by wjxavier(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
I don’t write for junkies or cotton brains. They’ll never get it. grin

WeedSeller:
Very terrible write-up.

read your lengthy crap twice and I still couldn't decipher what you are really saying.

We get the headline about women not being gold diggers but what you wrote up there deviated off to meaningless cited examples and unrelated stories to vindicate women from the generalized ideology of them not being gold diggers.

Kindly review the short report on your website too.
Hopefully, it doesn't look like this.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by PoliticallyInco: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2020
In essence he is saying it is in the very nature of women to seize the opportunity and go for the kill the moment they sense that as a man you are weak. The moment they sense you are now a sucker for them. Hence they shouldn't be called Gold Diggers because it is just normal instinct to prey on weak men. Well I don't think this changes the fact. The Term Gold Digger is just a term that simply says they are opportunitistic and will go where the grass is greener. It simply connotes that.

You are also absolutely correct that when You become a doormat you will be loathed. You pay them too much attention and you become someone who they think they can get attention, money, etc from by just snapping their fingers. A woman must know you can live without her. It is that simple. In the actual sense, live for yourself and not for anyone else.

I tell every woman that I don't believe she is the only woman in the world meant for me and I prove it. I let her know that just like her, there are tens of thousands of other women out there who I am also compatible with. I tell her I also don't worry if there are other men out there who are also compatible with her. However, as the man what I say goes in the relationship. We can talk about it, discuss it, but know that the decision, if taken by me is final. Sorry I am not a European.

I am an African man. I was raised to be in control. I was raised to be independent and in charge. I was raised to be self confident. To handle my shit. I don't live in fantasy but reality. I don't believe in bone of my bone soul mate hogwash. I will never kneel to propose to you. My ancestors did not do that. My kids may not have English names. I won't do the white wedding thing. I will not encourage insolence or accept laziness/sloppiness either. For I am not lazy. Neither will I start spoiling you with gifts unwarranted. To be the gift is positive feedback for haven done something worth it. If I feel you don't deserve it, I am not getting you a birthday present. Hell I even hate birthdays.

The world of today is turning men into something else. A boy child acts like a boy child to a girl and the world screams at him. BUT WHEN THE GIRL CHILD CHALLENGES A BOY CHILD THEY SAY SHE IS GOING TO BE A GOOD FEMINIST. PLEASE KEEP THE PLAYING FIELD LEVEL. Let men be men and let women be women. keep it level and let us not emasculate boys and men all in the name of trying to be politically correct. Men can't be men again. They are being too careful of which woman feels offended by them being "men". It makes me laugh when I see men buy into this idea. The women are fighting tooth and nail and dirty to be more in control. While the men are yielding believing they are being nice. I choose to remain much of a man as I have known it to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by emmax27(m): 2:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Nice write up, I must commend, you hit the nail at the right spot

This is just a fact that if we observe, we would see it' strike, whenever one becomes or act weak you become a prey for those ready to eat you up

wjxavier:

Look, they may not have told you, guys...but money/gifts/things cannot buy a woman’s loyalty. It doesn't.

But las las you still said it, they're gold diggers but I would say not all.

Not that there's no gold diggers, even if she's not eating you all in the name of love, she's eating someone else somewhere.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger (opinion) by BigDick70inch(m): 4:50am On Jun 22, 2020
I love the write up op..
Kinda amazing kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Daughters Make Me Cry After What I Saw Them Doing / Is It Wrong To Have Memories (of Any Form) Of An Ex In Current Relationship? / Bored In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.