Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Do U Know About This?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do U Know About This?? (214 Views)

Music: Jayjay (ice Pop) - U Know / What Is That Bad Habit You Have, That Deep Down, U Know You WILL Carry To 2019? / What Is That Bad Habit You Have, That Deep Down, U Know You WILL Carry To 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know About This?? by dongalaxy(m): 2:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Sorry for my typos..
A friend who introduced me to a client I worked for as a technician came to my shop yesterday after he claimed to have lost my contacts and had to reach me through a neighbor. He came pestering me for a deal, he said there's ongoing grant from the fed gov. On agriculture and the grant is 10m. He had listed how connected he is, how he aids his junior brothers success in the grant and how he had asked the bro. To dispense the money for the benefits of the general family. Now the issue, he said I will have to bring the sum of 150k to process this loan and was sincerely assuring me how it will work out. I asked him how this grant will be paid back and he said we won't pay the money so, he said my name will be Used to apply for the loan and the money will be given to me but will be shared equal since I brought money and he has the connections. Pls. Have u heard of this?? Do u think it's a scam cos I don't know much about him, just the link he gave me that got us connected.
Re: Do U Know About This?? by otokpamike(m): 2:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Na cry go end it.
Re: Do U Know About This?? by Jumlek2411: 2:46am On Jun 21, 2020
My brother RUN.
Re: Do U Know About This?? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:39am On Jun 21, 2020
platinum level premium tears loading

(1) (Reply)

The Big Snake I Killed This Evening / Panic As Ogun State Police Arrests Inter-state Travellers [video] / What Business Can I Start With 400k In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.