Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling (34200 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by wilemer: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
RIP
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Yankee101: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Betting should be banned across Nigeria

I support Northern nigeria in this case
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Masterkernel1: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbo again?

Chai! At your age you've not discovered the difference between South South and South East, we still love them, it doesn't change a thing, whether good or bad,we're one blood.

7 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by gambia(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
What shall it profit a man lose N150k and still lose his life. I pray God show mercy on his soul cry
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
I need money to feed&not gamble. pls,no salary since april. 00606935O8, ACCESS BANK.

2 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Don’t be addicted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by princefrank76: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
okpor is bad. thank God I was able to leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by smartval(m): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
dre11:
Employee commits suicide in Bayelsa after losing boss’ N150,000 to gambling

https://thenationonlineng.net/employee-commits-suicide-in-bayelsa-after-losing-boss-n150000-to-gambling/

Let those who have ears hear
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by bluefilm: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Choi.

Sniper na the main the main ogbu ngwa ngwa wey me I know. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmmm, Gamblers are liable to die young grin, but this won shoke me ooo

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by virginboy1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
GREED KILLS.

R.I.P to him kiss
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by sirblend: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I hate gambling and my religion categorically forbids it

You think other religion permit it?.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by CrazeMan69(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
favoryte33:
I need money to feed&not gamble. pls,no salary since april. 00606935O8, ACCESS BANK.

Manage what I sent... It should be enough for two weeks at least.

4 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Agugbadin: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
150K cannot buy your life even though human life is not valuable in Nigeria going by all the killings in the country.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Babaj145(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
I seriously believe dis betting of a thing is definitely not normal,..its something really spiritual.. too many people have lost their lives and future to dis shit..and what's worst is nobody seems to learn from all dis tragedies and d number of people dat still engage in it is still growing by d day..call me old school,. but I really believe dis shit ain't normal...

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
walahi im in almost same situation now but i wont commit suicide

4 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by achymmania: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbo again?
shut up it’s not Igbos, the guys is from bayelsa. Igbo will rather kill you on top your money that to comot suicide.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good. More gamblers yet to go.

Foolish! You loose the world and the hereafter to gamble.

If I was the president of this country, I would cut off the devilish heads of all those who own gambling halls/outlets.

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by S12bosco(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
One tin most kill a man
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Eofclub: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
I understand how that guy feels ... I think I'm going to follow suit cause I don't know how am going to recover from this....
I just needed to hold myself
I wasn't even trying to be greedy
Life is unfair...
Rip to mi in advance

8 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
sirblend:

You think other religion permit it?.
I only speak about my religion

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by zoezoelogistics(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
You see what the likes of Kessignton Adebutu, senator Buruji Kashamu, Hon Akin Alabi and their likes are promoting.
They make so much money from betting, gambling business so much that they are currently waging a war against each other, this is currently being settled by a house committee.
Theirs is to take in the millions, while majority of those who patronize their kind of business end up loosing money, properties, metal health and ultimately their life.

Unfortunately a good number of our youths are involved in this social vice and worse still addicted to the act.

Youths, please be wise. Borrow yourself brain.
Learn a skill.
There is no shortcut to success the only way proven way is hard and smart work. Which ever way, these require a level of skill hard/soft skill.

6 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by SPECTRUM17(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gambling is not a good venture find something meaningful to engaged getrich quick syndrome to surprise your friends alway result failure and disgusting thing like.
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by JBArokonkwo1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbo again?
U don't even know your local geography. How dumb can you be? Bayelsa is now an eastern state?
You be mumu somebody. Okpe

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by ogwuche4u(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just 400$ dollar o. Naira is useless.
SeverusSnape:
One of the down sides of betting.

But taking his life over 150,000 Naira was too extreme.

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by SPECTRUM17(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gambling is not a good venture find something meaningful to engaged yourself, get rich quick syndrome to surprise your friends alway result failure and disgusting thing like this.

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by SQLmastar(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
angry
Eofclub:
I understand how that guy feels ... I think I'm going to follow suit cause I don't know how am going to recover from this....
I just needed to hold myself
I wasn't even trying to be greedy
Life is unfair...
Rip to mi in advance

Rules of Gambling:
#1. Never expect to win at the first stake. This brings us to the second rule:
#2. Never stake any amount which you can't afford to lose
#3. ANY GAME CAN CUT, even if it has an odd of 1.01
#4. The bookies are always looking for ways to EAT your money. But they can be outsmarted though.

3 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cladez:
Nigerians eh.....you would see the online motivational speakers coming out to say...

why kill yourself for 150k...
150k is too small...
why didn't you beg....

like if he had come asking for money especially here on nairaland, would you have given

Nigerians are hypocrites..
Don't mind them. People are too fake. E pain me say the guy kill himself, he should have just eloped to one relative place in another state. His thoughts were clouded. I used to be a hard core gambler, I have quit sha, na God help me, but I have been in that condition before. Mine was around 500k, one thought was telling me to go and jump inside lagos third mainland, the other was like make I run enter Cotonou jare. I sha kept placing the bet till I won the money back, it was contract money, na God help my life. I wouldn't advice anyone to enter world of betting.

11 Likes

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by obonujoker(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mhen...you commited suicide just to meet the devil who deceived you... Lol... angry

Using150k for bet...that's chronic mhen!!!

1 Like

Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
afonjas again?? smh
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yet the owners, capitalists and organizers of this betting business are fighting for monopolist gaming rights at the National assembly
Re: Employee Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Losing Boss’ N150,000 To Gambling by obonujoker(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
fnep2smooth:
I feel ur pain bro.... Maybe he was looking for "raising".. Then when the debt start going up he starts staking more money just to recover.

If you never use person money play visual , you no go understand way tin do this guy.

Some people has become homeless cos they can't go back home.

I have seen a building contractor who left his workers on the site to play visual. All the money meant for his workers finished.
He had to go home from there while is workers was waiting for him at the site.

Meeeeeen ..... Story plenty

To stop seeing this kind of story.. Government should put a limit to how much a center can play in a day.

It can be program.. Just that those gaming company are very greedy making billions on poor, rich, old, young, male, female, professional, illiterate, hard working people, lazy people etc every F u cking day.

Something need to be done I swear

Virtual should be stopped by all means. Government should do something please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) / 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) / Man Almost Slips Into Convulsion After Taking "Colorado"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.