Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Exactly Is Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Exactly Is Sin? (221 Views)

What Is Sin? / 2019 Elections: Giving, Collecting Bribe To Vote Is Sin – Catholic Bishop / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Sin? by swankmee(f): 6:33am On Jun 21, 2020
The concept of sin is totally broad and going by the rate at which some videos and messages spring up these days you might be confused as to what sin really means. So relax I was just as confused as you are until I knew what am about to tell you. But first, let me explain the origin of sin. How did sin and death come into the world today?

You would agree with me that sin and death weren’t in the world then, as it is today. Let me tell you what happened then. In the past, when God created Adam and Eve, he placed them both in a beautiful garden. God’s aim was that man would represent or rather become an extension of his kingdom here on earth. However, that motive was truncated the moment brother Adam and sister Ever are the forbidden fruit that God instructed Adam not to eat! And so, as a result of this, this couple lost;
*Their sense of dominion.
*Lost the ability to hear clearly from God.
*Lost their place in the garden.

And through them, sin and death walked boldly into the world. Ever since God knew he had to work out a plan that will lead mankind back to him and that was what led to the Redemptive plan in which our Lord Jesus Christ, the son of God was crucified on the cross of Calvary and through him, he brought grace and life in abundance back to man so that you and I can now stand before the God through the blood of Jesus Christ.

However, I want you to understand that we are sinners because through Adam we sinned. So naturally, when we were conceived,

Read more @ www.theyouthblog.com
Re: What Exactly Is Sin? by Endlesspeace(f): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2020
shocked
Re: What Exactly Is Sin? by orunto27: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2020
SIN IS BREECH OF AN AGREEMENT.
Re: What Exactly Is Sin? by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sin is that which God defines as sin. It's that simple!
Re: What Exactly Is Sin? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sin means Trespass which means Breach which further means Offence.

In other words

Sin=Trespass=Breach=Offence!

(1) (Reply)

Just Shine! / Timing Is Everything / See Reason Why You Always Forget Your Dreams - Mysterious Things That Happen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.