Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Happy Father's Day To All Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Father's Day To All Men (10504 Views)

My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Happy Father's Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Father's Day To All Men by Dyt(f): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
A good father is who is open minded, supportive, teaches his children how to love and appreciate, shows unconditional love, respects and shows how it's done, teaches and practices the language of love and peace, loyal, spends time with his family, sacrifices, protects, honour his wife and home, be there, provide, discipline, teach them to live and mostly TEACH THE CHILDREN THE ACT OF RESPONSIBILITIES either by what they see or how he trains them...

Happy father's day to all the wonderful, great and supernatural father's out there.. Who says father's ain't as important as mothers? We raise the bar for you all responsive men out there, let the love flame keep burning...

We love and appreciate
May God not shake or take away that crown He placed on you all.

Happy father's day once again

**I need that hat doffing picture**
cheesy cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by izzou(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's day to my late dad, even though he left us early

God bless all the fathers, labouring so hard, just to take care of their families.

smiley

32 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Amotolongbo(f): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11774506_7ca03fa10495458b8ef600b4c1faca34_jpeg_jpegf78054c92691621dbb43991f252ca49d

Happy Father’s Day to the responsible fathers out there.
May they live long to reap and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

25 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by SirMichael1: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy birthday to my dad! He's one in a million. The ordeals he had to go through after he got retrenched and the persistancy he's always shown towards life and how loving he can be (even though he doesn't know how to show it himself but through my mum). He is my role model and he has never for once lay hands on my mum and I'm proud of him.

Having my Dad as a role model and my Mum who never talks back at him is my goal. Infact, the type of marriages I see around (save for NL) has only increased my desire for a long term partner. I mean, we have 6 married tenants and not for once have i heard them shout and fight each other. Throwing punches? Nah.

Against the popular notion that marriage is scary, I see marriage as a place of great solitude and peace.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Vyzz: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2020
cool
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by iHart(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day to all men, including those who rape?

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Bojack(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day to my Popsman

More life.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Edopesin: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Op thank you for reminding me, make I call my p man

Happy Father's Day To Father's on Nairaland

Your pockets will never run dry as long as the sun will keep on rising

AMEN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's day to Buhari. Baba please stop being in shock. It's unhealthy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Roseey0(f): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
To my dad
To my boo
kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by ofiko123(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's day..
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by TGM2015: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2020
To men. Someone can be a father but not a man. Some can be a (baby) boy but not a father. A man does not necessarily need to be a Father for him to be call a man. We even have so many female gender that are men.

https://www.quora.com/What-really-defines-a-man-as-a-man

[b] Happy Father's Day to all Men[/]

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by chatom143: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers out there ,may you live long enough to eat the fruit of your labours. Death wouldn't snatch away from your family.

6 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by StPete: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by dheaven: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Thank you
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by tydi(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2020
sad

Modern day women thinks fathers are not important in her life and that of the kids, reason you see single mothers everywhere and also on the increase.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
A
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by sunnyanet(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Thank you
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by paulolee(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
good.....happy Fathers day to my dad, he is d best dad i can ask for, knows how to relate with his 4 boys and a good deciplinarian n dts Y none of us quick spoil of fit do any rubbish to shame his name even if husstle gat all of us seperated from him...missing u badly dad bt boys gat hustle to take good care of u bt wouldn't like to be like my dad to my kids because d man too hard, too get lamba for mouth and e like woman oo..
happy fathers day to all dad in the world..

2 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
"Good men" but not all men.

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by STENON(f): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's day to my Dad.

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Mindlog: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Heartfelt appreciation to all the fathers and father-figures who inspire us to #AchieveMore in life. #HappyFathersDay.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Lilshorecords(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day!

Click the LIKE button, if your father is everything!!!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by EyezofGod120: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's day to me o,,,tho I never born pikin, but I go still born
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by FabulousAutos(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy fathers day to me and all responsible fathers out there. For those reading this, just thank your father for not using condom the day you were conceived. Don't worry about your current situation cos there's always light at the end of a tunnel. Just like the holy book said, a 'living dog is better than a dead lion'.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by billionman: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Finally, we get to celebrate fathers day. Happy father's day to all fathers and prospective fathers in the house
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by CarGuideNG: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by lonelydora: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Thank You, Op.

At least, we will rock this ONLY celebration we usually get in a year.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by 9jayes: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2020

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ME AND EVERY OTHER FATHER ON NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Okortor: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's day to all the amazing fathers on nairaland, may you all reap the fruit of your labour in Jesus name,none of you will die in the midst of your days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number / Buying Car As A Gift For Your Children, Right Or Wrong? / How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.