Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture (11951 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Comes To Your Place / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by realuz: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2020
What people especially teenagers post on social media these days is quite alarming. This young girl decided to become the rave of the moment by wining attention of guys with this controversial picture. The secondary school student (judging from her profile) -has been trolled online by critics after the picture went viral on Facebook.

I think it is time a Subject on Social Media Ethics is being taught in these High Schools, before our girls go totally nak**ed on the street.

SEE FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/06/teenage-girl-comes-under-fire-after.html

Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Amotolongbo(f): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Can you imagine

Just because of Facebook likes, shares and comments.

Parents should find a way of monitoring the activities of their children online

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Lies... That's a grown woman. Don't click the link it's the same thing.

8 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by godkiller(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Next she will expose her make body for likes and shares. Na so e dey start.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
If phedophiles catch ds one na rape everywhere, see someone's daughter misbehaving and funny thing is she might be into ds with dat fool dat was snapping her. Parents be guided ooo... Know what your children is up to
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by macdammy(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2020
But wetin be una business na

No be she post am herself ?
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Benwallt(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Just for likes. This is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Tomiwa69(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Blogger blogger
The Picture don old..no be today

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by gr8cany: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
What's her Facebook username

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by emmy512: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
A very old picture.
Since 2017 i got a freind request from a certain tolayo and this was the profile pic.
Don't know how you bloggers feel erecting things from the dead into news

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by ashewoboy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
she did not show us her pvssy. she is not ready.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by austine4real(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Seen next please
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by MrSensor(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
If I find this one. Chai
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Raeheemwayne: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Akuna kobo kobo. Esuk Utan CardiB.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by telkevog(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
If they rape this one now, they begin shout!
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by DontBullshitMe: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
telkevog:
RAPIST.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by telkevog(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

RAPIST.
NUDIST
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by candyguyofficia(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
shocked shocked
Is that Onyi22 ?
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by stanliwise(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
telkevog:
Mr. Man how many times have we repeated there is NO EXCUSE FOR RAPE.
Why are you still drawing us back

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Lolosticlolo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Her karma is coming heavy- kendrick lamar 1862.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by joviegghead: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lolosticlolo:
Her karma is coming heavy- kendrick lamar 1862.

Lol.
The desire for popularity has eroded the need for common sense among the youths.
It's mindset. Young girls believe they must be partially naked to be popular.

What's the gain Nothing.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by chris259(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Blogger blogger The Picture don old..no be today
Exactly wat i thought...
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by oyushaha: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by BrainRider: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
This picture had been in circulation for a while.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by KingAzubuike(f): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Aidejay(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
dirtydiva:
If phedophiles catch ds one na rape everywhere, see someone's daughter misbehaving and funny thing is she might be into ds with dat fool dat was snapping her. Parents be guided ooo... Know what your children is up to
see person wey im Monika na dirtydiva and his gender is male. Aunty how does that sound? It sounds paedophilic right?
Better go and start using a certain degree of your brain so that "ds one na rape everywhere" won't roll off your mind that easy next time.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by FlordFlorez(m): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2020
See them, dirty online olosho.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Aidejay:
see person wey im Monika na dirtydiva and his gender is male. Aunty how does that sound? It sounds paedophilic right?
Better go and start using a certain degree of your brain so that "ds one na rape everywhere" won't roll off your mind that easy next time.
First and foremost my moniker never said I m a female as I never loose my God giving pipe in between my two legs. Secondly what I meant by rape everywhere is we live in a society were some sick men walk loosely looking for anything under skirt to devour and what she stupidly upload is to tell the society dat she is open for the good and bad one's knowing fully well the implications involve.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by crossfm: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2020
That is how they start.she is still on IT soon she will graduate.
Re: Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture by Kingspower(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
No be juju be dis? Dirty pant for that matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets See How Prudent You Are (ladies Only) / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.