Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Amazing Grace - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amazing Grace (1168 Views)

Jeta Amata's "Amazing Grace" At Bfm's International Film Festival In London / Amazing Grace: Hollywood Snubs Nollywood / 'Amazing Grace': The Movie By Jeta Amata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Grace by mamaput(f): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2007
http://youtube.com/watch?v=z1Kt0RX8b8w

Can someone tell me more about this film
Re: Amazing Grace by chuckdee4(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2007
Its based in Calabar back in the slave trade days. In a nut shell,its about a crew that came to get slaves in Calabar, in the process one of the crew members fell in love with one of the village girls. I won't spoil it for u, its not a bad filam at all. In fact the song 'Amazing Grace' originated from the ongoings in this film, watch it and let me know what u think. Its not ur average naija film;

- no juju
- no boyfriend cheating on his girlfriend
- no cult boys/thieves/hired assasins
- no long unecessary remenising

Watch it and see if u like it
Re: Amazing Grace by mamaput(f): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2007
I first have to find out if they have it here in Germany.And under what name its selling.
Thankyou anyway.I just bumped into it in youtube,
But it has nothing to do with the other filmWilliam Wilberforce dose it?
Re: Amazing Grace by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2007
The W.force film just has the same name but the stories are different

the coincidence hasn't helped the Naija film

unfortunately i cant judge which is better cos I hav watched neither
Re: Amazing Grace by kokoA(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2007
its no bad sha, but i expected something better based on the hype given to it. Well is the most moreden nollywood picture i have seen on screen but you certainly can't compare it to the least hollywood picture, We will get there someday.

(1) (Reply)

The Action-packed Sensation 'Brotherhood Of The Wolf - Director's Cut' / Clear Winner! - Oluremi Oyekunle Wins Gus Vii / Official Big Brother Star Game Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.