Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) (8364 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Simplyleo: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Senator Stella Oduah posted a video of a young boy on her Twitter handle as the boy sings what sounds like an Igbo Catholic Choir music. The small boy was dressed shabby and had a rolled wrapped placed on top his head, obviously where he places the tray coconut he hawks. As the video camera captures the ground, the tray of coconut is seen lying on the ground. As the camera captures the background more, cars are seen parked around the environment that suggests the place may be a garage.

The video clip begins with the boy singing in Igbo. It is an Igbo song of the Roman Catholic Choir. Obviously anyone who listens to the song must marvel at the sonorous at which the boy sings the song. On hearing the song without seeing the video clip, many may be tempted to think that the voice has a touch of studio work but that is just the boy singing in his natural voice.

Senator Stella Oduah could not resist the thrilling power of the sonorous voice of the small boy that she tweeted soliciting for help on how to locate the small boy. According to her, scholarship awaits the small boy if anyone can help her locate him. Below is her tweet after listening to the small boy sing:
'This amazing sonorous angel MUST be encouraged so I ask anyone that knows his whereabouts to help me locate him. A full scholarship and also classes at our Music School awaits him already. Thank you

Immediately she tweeted this, many people express their wonder and happiness on how a hawker's level automatically changed because of his voice. The miracle was unbelievable that someone replied to her that he is her son. However, another person replied that he is a liar. Another person replied to Senator Oduah, giving the following as the personal details of the small boy as being from Imo State.

Do you see what someone's gift and talent can do for him? Remember, there is a saying that the gift of a man makes a way for him. Don't joke with your gift and your talents. Develop it until it makes a way for you as it did for the small boy.
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=8e42e7f06ab9b1d4c11ee2801c9ba034&news_entry_id=s48a226c0200620en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_77be83e4-12ee-4331-8efb-cb91b2a1925b&from=news

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Simplyleo: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Simplyleo: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by toyotamuscle: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Gandollaar(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Omenka, thanks for the update.

It remains for you to regurgitate your curd.
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2020
God don answer ur call, boy. Ndi Igbo Amaka!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Bratking(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Ambition...To Be A Rev father...

What a waste.undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Nice gesture from her. My concern is, a retired Army general appoint himself as petroleum minister instead of defence minister. War veteran in the refinery.

Genius J

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by propsvilla3: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2020
The person that did the Video should do the needful
Both him and the boy must smile
Exactly the mission I have
To discover raw talents in their routes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Sweetgoodie(f): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
Senator Stella Oduah posted a video of a young boy on her Twitter handle as the boy sings what sounds like an Igbo Catholic Choir music. The small boy was dressed shabby and had a rolled wrapped placed on top his head, obviously where he places the tray coconut he hawks. As the video camera captures the ground, the tray of coconut is seen lying on the ground. As the camera captures the background more, cars are seen parked around the environment that suggests the place may be a garage.

The video clip begins with the boy singing in Igbo. It is an Igbo song of the Roman Catholic Choir. Obviously anyone who listens to the song must marvel at the sonorous at which the boy sings the song. On hearing the song without seeing the video clip, many may be tempted to think that the voice has a touch of studio work but that is just the boy singing in his natural voice.

Senator Stella Oduah could not resist the thrilling power of the sonorous voice of the small boy that she tweeted soliciting for help on how to locate the small boy. According to her, scholarship awaits the small boy if anyone can help her locate him. Below is her tweet after listening to the small boy sing:

Immediately she tweeted this, many people express their wonder and happiness on how a hawker's level automatically changed because of his voice. The miracle was unbelievable that someone replied to her that he is her son. However, another person replied that he is a liar. Another person replied to Senator Oduah, giving the following as the personal details of the small boy as being from Imo State.

Do you see what someone's gift and talent can do for him? Remember, there is a saying that the gift of a man makes a way for him. Don't joke with your gift and your talents. Develop it until it makes a way for you as it did for the small boy.
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=8e42e7f06ab9b1d4c11ee2801c9ba034&news_entry_id=s48a226c0200620en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_77be83e4-12ee-4331-8efb-cb91b2a1925b&from=news
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
front page
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Staro: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2020

FFK is looking for same boy too.
I pray they find him

1 Like

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by tesppidd: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Where is the video na
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by tesppidd: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
toyotamuscle:
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a
supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T
support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate
of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long
its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below
50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.
why don't you sing.

this boy just sang his way to fortune.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by humilitypays(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by janjaweedism: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Trust Niaja, every Tom, Dick and Harry will now start making their own videos.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by rowland545(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jerryojozy:
Nice gesture from her. My concern is, a retired Army general appoint himself as petroleum minister instead of defence minister. War veteran in the refinery.

Genius J
lols...this is really thoughtful of u...but do u want boko boys or headsmen to chop of his ballz Wat do u now want him to use in d oda room....

Biko he will only be were he can distribute the country's resources to himself and kinsmen in the disguise of fighting corruption in that sector... Nonsense and zombie
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Galactico4ever(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wow Lucky Boy!See eh,When God decides to remember you and pick your call,there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it, including that your wicked village people.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Abeg make una locate me too..
I am good at the following
1. I'm good at abusing
2. I'm good at spending money
3. I'm a good soaper

I will never disappoint una . cheesy
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Ojiofor: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bratking:
Ambition...To Be A Rev father...

What a waste.undecided

Respect his choice,everybody won't politifian.
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Lawly: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
janjaweedism:
Trust Niaja, every Tom, Dick and Harry will now start making their own videos.

grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by raphy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
why is that man helping him to write his CV ? how can a young boy say he want to b a rev father .
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Lolosticlolo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
make my destiny helper locate me oh. Baba God!.
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by NettyNelly(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
A talented boy. Luck as located him. Luck can locate you too, You might be interested in this thing in my signature.
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by SideIncome(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Luck will always smile on everyone at one point or the other. we all just have to keep preparing... one of the best way to scale financial hurdle is via affiliate marketing. grab my free eBook in the signature
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by proeast(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
tesppidd:
why don't you sing.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by freshboi88: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
toyotamuscle:
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a
supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T
support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate
of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long
its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below
50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.

Are u Cisco certified?....have u written the Cisco associate certification exam and passed it?
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
rowland545:
lols...this is really thoughtful of u...but do u want boko boys or headsmen to chop of his ballz Wat do u now want him to use in d oda room....

Biko he will only be were he can distribute the country's resources to himself and kinsmen in the disguise of fighting corruption in that sector... Nonsense and zombie
hahaha
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Eye service Nigerians
We are the most gullible set of humans on the planet
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
They should help the dudes life before he turns into drug trafficking or the million and one other crimes his people are known for
Re: Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) by AltCtrlDel: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Great

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Major Things Nigeria Stands To Gain By Choosing A Visionary Leader Like Anyim / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch / ICPC asked to probe ex-Oyo gov Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.