Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,160 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa (585 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers / Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa by gclefrey: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
A 28-year-old man, identified simply as Suga, has committed suicide in Bayelsa State, The Nation reports.

The Nation reported that the deceased staked the money on a virtual game which lasts less than two minutes and is controlled by computers. The man who was identified simply as Suga used the money realized on the day of the incident to play the virtual game.

An eyewitness said;

“Suga, not knowing how to explain the situation to his boss, made him to take his own life.”

This increases the number of people who have died from betting and gambling since last year in the state to three.

Bayelsa police spokesperson Asinim Butswat said though the police is aware of the incident, it has not been reported officially.

See Full STory Here: https://ogatv.ng/man-commits-suicide-after-losing-boss-n150k-to-gambling-in-bayelsa/

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa by XtremelyCoded(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa by Freestainworld(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2020
people can gamble with anything, they will still be saying oluwa pick my call when they are the one rejecting the call.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa by sladimeji(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Yoruba usually says tete ateni.... gamblers don't gather wealth
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa by EzzyCarter: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2020
In short, he staked with his life and lost grin No tears left here sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Losing Boss’ N150k To Gambling In Bayelsa by uniqueboi1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Because of #150k na wa for human beings o. Even if I saw owe person #10m I no fit kii myself. Thunder fire that ram.

(1) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad After Confrontation With Road Safety Officers (photos) / The Moment SARS Officers Killed A Young Boy And Drove Off With His Lexus Jeep / Nigerian Police Caught On Tape Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.