Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (10392 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / I Am Starting To Hate Women. / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 3:08am On Jun 22, 2020
ehmmy11:

Did i hit a personal spot sir?? cheesy
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 3:20am On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Don't be a fool.
Who's talking about Satan here?

Y'all Heteros love confusing yourselves and we love to see it grin

Una don move from gay is demonic to gay is a mental disorder cheesy

I suggest you all hold a conference and decide on which argumentative defense to use cos you're not a good representative for them homphobes!

You're boring me out pls cry
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 3:35am On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Every gay is a MENTALLY sick bastard that need electric shock treatment to their PREMATURE brains.

We hate gays in this country.
We mob gays
We lynch gays

14 years imprisonment awaits every gay bastard grin

So you literally inserted yourself in a gay thread to remind us that you're homphobic like we care?? You think you sound scary, funny or intimidating? grin

After all the noise and threats how far?? kiss

Someone who still thinks being gay is a western agenda in 2020 is talking about mental maturity?? lipsrsealed what a coincidence! cheesy

E no touch me for body because even in ur next generation, gays will still exist, so ur tears is kinda delicious cheesy tongue
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 3:42am On Jun 22, 2020
RichieMichie:

Now I get the thing with you, you are demented. I remember you previously saying you've never done anything with same sex, now you've had 1?

Your homosexual urge are going away? Good, it means my prayers for you were heard . I am waiting to see your next thread of how you are totally free from homosexuality and now a lover of pussy. I will surely join hands with you and give praises to Satan, because certainly that's not God's work.

grin grin
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Originalsly: 4:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Jamariwolff:

...recently i have begun to find other women attractive and notice them. I dont get hot or anything, i just notice the attractive face, the body, i look a little bit longer than usual

Hmmm....... not a cause for concern. But if you begin to find men less attractive then your sexual orientation is in trouble. Some women are just blessed with beautiful qualities that attract the attention of both males and females. A woman with a pretty face......perky headlamps and rounded bumpers will more than attract longer looks from women and stares from men. This for you as a woman has nothing to do with sexual orientation. What is unusual about you is you admire.... whioe I guess most women will look and try to find faults. Shouod you begin to feel hot.... come back here for COVID-19 type protocols.
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by augustab(f): 6:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Durentt:
dear OP, you feel like that because you have the CHOICE To act on homosexuality like everyone else.

Homosexuality is a choice !!!
And you can decide To act on it or remain in your normal lifestyle.

I do hope this account is a troll account.
Besides, "homosexuality is a choice" so what if it is? What's wrong with loving the same sex?

P. S don't answer any of the question. In case literacy is a choice too, for you. The question were rhetorical.

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by FuckHomophobes: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Yes.
Homosexuals will call it a shitty country but we like it like that tongue
We hate HOMOSEXUALITY here because IT IS MORALLY WRONG!

I am homophobic and I find homosexuals very repulsive.

Seriously? Check my moniker. undecided
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Romangalactic(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Jamariwolff:
No abasing comments Please.

I am a 22 year old and i identify as exclusively heterosexual and live actively heterosexual sex life but recently i have begun to find other women attractive and notice them. I dont get hot or anything, i just notice the attractive face, the body, i look a little bit longer than usual, have dilated pupils. Even on my instagram, i notice the women more BUT I DONT GET HOT. I have never considered myself homosexual except some girl crushes in secondary school.

Could this mean i could be not straight since i find these women attractive and want to glance longer?
I suggest u meet Pocohantas in person for you to test your sexual orientation on. She hasn't had any lesbian experience either and will also like to know if she's straight. A deep kiss will do for starters
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Norman4real(m): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2020
My opinion is that ALL of us have a capacity of being Gay, it's a matter of social programming. That being said, we have to make a conscious decision to maintain our heterosexuality coz homosexuality is just wrong.
Even someone that claims to be a hardcore gay, if he'd grown up in a different environment where the idea of being in a same sex relationships did not exist at all then it would never cross his mind that he could be gay.

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Bojack(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Lesbianism is fine with me
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by witnezHD(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
Your PREMATURE sexual organs are sick and needs urgent attention.
HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A LESBIAN, YET YOU USE DILD0?
OR A GAY AND YOU INSERT YOUR PENIS IN A SHITTY HOLE...
ARE YOU NOT SICK IN THE HEAD?
alaba madness
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Seriously? Check my moniker. undecided
Fucktyoutoo

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by RichieMichie: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Norman4real:

Even someone that claims to be a hardcore gay, if he'd grown up in a different environment where the idea of being in a same sex relationships did not exist at all then it would never cross his mind that he could be gay.

So according to you, Nigeria is a country where same-sex relationship is tolerated and pampered? This same Nigeria competing for the position of the most homophobic nation? Wonderful grin

And according to you again, people are gay because they are exposed to the ideal of homosexuality? Wawoo cheesy

Homophobic Nairaland is really hilarious.

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Crunchyg3: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Jamariwolff:

I am a 22 year old and i identify as exclusively heterosexual and live actively heterosexual sex life but recently i have begun to find other women attractive and notice them. I dont get hot or anything, i just notice the attractive face, the body, i look a little bit longer than usual, have dilated pupils. Even on my instagram, i notice the women more BUT I DONT GET HOT. I have never considered myself homosexual except some girl crushes in secondary school.

Could this mean i could be not straight since i find these women attractive and want to glance longer?
Just read Romans 1:24 - 27, that lies the answer you are looking for
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by augustab(f): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2020
RichieMichie:

So according to you, Nigeria is a country where same-sex relationship is tolerated and pampered? This same Nigeria competing for the position of the most homophobic nation? Wonderful grin

And according to you again, people are gay because they are exposed to the ideal of homosexuality? Wawoo cheesy

Darling, don't bother with this ones. Have you forgotten that we all grew up with gay daddies and that our next door neighbors Susan and grace were lesbians?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by augustab(f): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Norman4real:
My opinion is that ALL of us have a capacity of being Gay, it's a matter of social programming. That being said, we have to make a conscious decision to maintain our heterosexuality coz homosexuality is just wrong.

So true!!! If not that I lived in a predominantly gay family neighbourhood in the north as a child. I'm sure I'd be as straight as an arrow
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by ehmmy11(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2020
HuntSon:

Did i hit a personal spot sir?? cheesy

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by ArchyDesmond(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Homosexuality is morally wrong!!! WTF!!!

Nigga, who the fvck brainwashed you??

Fvcking hypocrites!!!

You need to grow up and accept people for who they are. Stop conforming to dogmas.

Read and unread.

TF!! Blinded by what!!

He says he is homophobic, lol.

Go suck a dick nigga!!

if yu're homosexual.....and u make it obvious or u are caught in the act here in Nigeria..... U will be planked severely.
Whatever shitty gay stuff u wanna do...better dont get caught...cos if we catch u..!! it wount be funny.
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by seanwilliam(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2020
@op, if I fhuck you , you go forget all these homophobia omosexual rubbish ..you need better prick

And to hell with anyone on here supporting same sex..Hollywood and western culture don reconfigure your brain.. so you cant separate the rights from the wrongs..

Nonsensical nonsense

This is Africa, if you are a gay or lesbian, na burn we go burn u...

Some people are mad self.. how your prick go rise by sighting your fellow man hairy thighs? Iranu...

When Victoria cakes still dey alive?? Nah

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Aimerosa25(f): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2020
U should be ready for the consequences of every action u take, however u feel,the sweet ND bitter , only u will taste it.
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Silentgroper(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
I guess your Bi sexual. Its normal dear. Just accept your sexuality and stay safe. Nigeria is a shitty country.
.. Do you know,you dont sound normal

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by RichieMichie: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
augustab:

Darling, don't bother with this ones. Have you forgotten that we all grew up with gay daddies and that our next door neighbors Susan and grace were lesbians?

Susan and Grace, such an iconic power couple. I learnt homosexuality from them. God bless them richly for me

2 Likes

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Jamariwolff:

This is a question between You, Your parents and God. You don't need to seek validation from us, You are free to do whatever you want.
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by RichieMichie: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
augustab:

So true!!! If not that I lived in a predominantly gay family neighbourhood in the north as a child. I'm sure I'd be as straight as an arrow
Idiot grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romangalactic:

I suggest u meet Pocohantas in person for you to test your sexual orientation on. She hasn't had any lesbian experience either and will also like to know if she's straight. A deep kiss will do for starters

Lesbianism reduces the risk of paternity fraud. Suggest she test on your wife, make your second pikin no be gateman own. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5670899/sterile-father

4 Likes

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jamariwolff:

Romangalactic:

pocohantas:

Lesbianism reduces the risk of paternity fraud. Suggest she test on your wife, make your second pikin no be gateman own. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5670899/sterile-father

FATALITY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Norman4real(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
RichieMichie:

Yes I stand by what I said. It's all a matter of culture and exposure. You may say that Nigeria and Africa as a whole is "homophobic" and unaccepting of gays but remember the majority of our modern culture, entertainment and influence comes from the west. So even in a society that doesn't promote homosexuality we still see a lot of it online and in our movies and music. So slowly and unconsciously it's being normalised to us. But that doesn't change the fact that it's a wrong practice and even if I can tolerate associating with people who engage in it, I will never find it acceptable. Call me a homophobe or hater, I've heard it all and I'm okay with it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
anslem04:

Don't change the narrative, i dd not based my perception on "adoption" .. if they opt for donor nko ??

Dear ; bloated evening newspaper, stop feeling you know it all.

Go give your phone to a smart person to explain to you.

If they opt for donor it isn’t PATERNITY FRAUD, both are aware. Retàrd! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Ways Guys Request For Sex (very Cool) / What Part Of Africa Am I From? Pic / NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.