Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (10400 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / I Am Starting To Hate Women. / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
anslem04:

Are you even aware paternity is solely between two parties i.e male & female, which literally means between lesbians paternity test does not exist .... the more lesbians desires kids the more men are @ risk of been used without knowing the motive ...that is fraud, papito having a child somewhere without knowing is tantamount to fraud.
To get me off your ass you will need to seal or block one or two holes grin

You should ask yourself that question.

The instances you gave are not PATERNITY fraud. Please stop grasping at straws. I hate to see you like that.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Romangalactic(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

I am not Poco too. Enjoy your NL addiction.
Did you think you could comment inactively for so long? Nahhh! grin grin
You're funny,there are so many other people I could be. Why would u be so fixated on dis donstan. I am not even Igbo and I've seen him typing Igbo before. And false accusations is against the rules of nl pocohantas.

I want to watch u fck a girl pls
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romangalactic:

You're funny,there are so many other people I could be. Why would u be so fixated on dis donstan. I am not even Igbo. And false accusations is against the rules of nl pocohantas.

I want to watch u fck a girl babe

I know you are not him. I am just saying, enjoy your Nairaland addiction na. Pending when the ban on your main gets lifted. cheesy

I want to watch that guy refuck your wife and come inside her like a boss. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Romangalactic(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

I know you are not him. I am just saying, enjoy your Nairaland addiction na. Pending when the ban on your main gets lifted. cheesy

I want to watch that guy refuck your wife and come inside her like a boss. grin grin
This is my main,I deactivated my old one before opening this at abt the same time in February.

Okay let's arrange something,you watch what u want and I get to watch what I want. Deal?
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romangalactic:

This is my main,I deactivated my old one before opening this at abt the same time in February.

Okay let's arrange something,you watch what u want and I get to watch what I want. Deal?

Ban deactivated it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Romangalactic(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Ban deactivated it. grin grin grin
Nope. I can give you a clue. It starts from R.

What do u say abt the deal? cool
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romangalactic:

Nope. I can give you a clue. It is active in R.

What do u say abt the deal? cool

Romance section. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Romangalactic(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Romance section. grin grin
I said it starts from R.
Stop trying to figure me out,I'm not your type and you're not mine. I just only want to see you get fcked by a sexy woman. angry

Maybe it will help with ur own nl addiction
https://www.nairaland.com/5902803/nine-signs-nairaland-addiction#90300266
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romangalactic:

I said it starts from R.
Stop trying to figure me out,I'm not your type and you're not mine. I just only want to see you get fcked by a sexy woman. angry

Maybe it will help with ur own nl addiction
https://www.nairaland.com/5902803/nine-signs-nairaland-addiction#90300266

Welcome back bruv. grin

anslem04:

you alway know everything, it is called what ??

Spending your spare time reading, not trolling.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Romangalactic:

I doubt u even know my deactivated username grin
How far the deal?

Welcome back bruv. grin

Romangalactic:

It's brov, not bruv. All dis SystemSpecs staff sef

Welcome back bruv. grin

Romangalactic:
Pocohantas & Jamariwo,perfect combo.
Life cool

Thanks bruv cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

You should ask yourself that question.

[b]The instances you gave are not [/b]PATERNITY fraud. Please stop grasping at straws. I hate to see you like that.

you alway know everything, it is called what ??
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Romangalactic(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Welcome back bruv. grin
I doubt u know my deactivated username grin
How far the deal?
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Romangalactic(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Welcome back bruv. grin
It's brov, not bruv. All dis SystemSpecs staff sef
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Romangalactic(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pocohantas & Jamariwolf,perfect combo.

Life cool
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Welcome back bruv. grin

Spending your spare time reading, not trolling.
cheesy cheesy

Welcome back bruv. grin

I just gave you the chance to shut me up .. your responses says it all
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
anslem04:

I just gave you the chance to shut me up .. your responses says it all

You keep talking because you are the only one that can’t see your folly. wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by augustab(f): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
RichieMichie:

Susan and Grace, such an iconic power couple. I learnt homosexuality from them. God bless them richly for me

Periodt!!! Baby
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

You keep talking because you are the only one that can’t see your folly. wink

i had to go check oxford dictionary for folly the meaning i found on google aint true undecided all these diversion & distractions jus because i asked simple Q. if you don't know the answer jus shut d fvckup and enta kitchen
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
anslem04:

i had to go check oxford dictionary for folly the meaning i found on google aint true undecided all these diversion & distractions jus because i asked simple Q. if you don't know the answer jus shut d fvckup and enta kitchen

Sure Sir, food is ready o! grin

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Jabhunter: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Crunchyg3: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jamariwolff:
i am atheist
Sorry
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by 1Sharon(f): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jamariwolff:
i am not gay, just trying 2 clear up some stuff

So who is gay?
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

10g of poison detected grin ... no thanks, babe is up to the task, serve papito
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jamariwolff:
No abasing comments Please.

I am a 22 year old and i identify as exclusively heterosexual and live actively heterosexual sex life but recently i have begun to find other women attractive and notice them. I dont get hot or anything, i just notice the attractive face, the body, i look a little bit longer than usual, have dilated pupils. Even on my instagram, i notice the women more BUT I DONT GET HOT. I have never considered myself homosexual except some girl crushes in secondary school.

Could this mean i could be not straight since i find these women attractive and want to glance longer?
Get man way sabi fvck that is all you need

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
anslem04:

10g of poison detected grin ... no thanks, babe is up to the task, serve papito

You dey fear to snap am well? Snap full na.
Babe is up to task indeed. grin grin
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:

You dey fear to snap am well? Snap full na.
Babe is up to task indeed. grin grin

maybe wen you start snappin ur surrounding full .. i will consider a full house picture, then we can move to family pictures ... papito go don chop dangote spagh taya omo lo'mo undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 1:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Norman4real:
My opinion is that ALL of us have a capacity of being Gay, it's a matter of social programming. That being said, we have to make a conscious decision to maintain our heterosexuality coz homosexuality is just wrong.
Even someone that claims to be a hardcore gay, if he'd grown up in a different environment where the idea of being in a same sex relationships did not exist at all then it would never cross his mind that he could be gay.

Stop typing rubbish!

Why didn't every gay person turn straight after years of homophobia and forcing heterosexual culture down our throats??

How come they're still gays in toxic and Homophobic climates like Nigeria??
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 1:14am On Jun 23, 2020
ArchyDesmond:

if yu're homosexual.....and u make it obvious or u are caught in the act here in Nigeria..... U will be planked severely.
Whatever shitty gay stuff u wanna do...better dont get caught...cos if we catch u..!! it wount be funny.

Shut ur fuckin heterosexual mouth up!

After all the threats and mouth foaming, how many you don plank wen e dey happen everywhere for this country grin?? The only thing to take pride of in Nigeria is homphobia? Seriously??

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 1:17am On Jun 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
@op, if I fhuck you , you go forget all these homophobia omosexual rubbish ..you need better prick

And to hell with anyone on here supporting same sex..Hollywood and western culture don reconfigure your brain.. so you cant separate the rights from the wrongs..

Nonsensical nonsense

This is Africa, if you are a gay or lesbian, na burn we go burn u...

Some people are mad self.. how your prick go rise by sighting your fellow man hairy thighs? Iranu...

When Victoria cakes still dey alive?? Nah

Look at them dumb heteros! First thing they think about a lady is seeing her as a sex tool!

You think sex changes one's sexuality?

For you to still think homosexuality was imported from the West in the 21st century, if she needs prick, you need education!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 1:24am On Jun 23, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Get man way sabi fvck that is all you need

SEX doesn't define SEXUALITY!

Who will teach these hornnny olodos??
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 1:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Norman4real:

Yes I stand by what I said. It's all a matter of culture and exposure. You may say that Nigeria and Africa as a whole is "homophobic" and unaccepting of gays but remember the majority of our modern culture, entertainment and influence comes from the west. So even in a society that doesn't promote homosexuality we still see a lot of it online and in our movies and music. So slowly and unconsciously it's being normalised to us. But that doesn't change the fact that it's a wrong practice and even if I can tolerate associating with people who engage in it, I will never find it acceptable. Call me a homophobe or hater, I've heard it all and I'm okay with it.

Why haven't u turned gay since you've been seeing gay scenes on Hollywood??

What's the meaning of "slowly and unconsciously" normalized to you?? Talk about alot of countries in Asia, does the West Influence it like Africa too? Is Same sex attractions not there too??

You think gays will pick daily persecution and intolerance over their feelings if they had a choice??

And for the record Mr, no one wants ur acceptance! You can chose to believe whatever you want undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2020
anslem04:

Don't change the narrative, i dd not based my perception on "adoption" .. if they opt for donor nko ??

Dear ; bloated evening newspaper, stop feeling you know it all.

Nigeria keeps on imbedding and injecting toxic masculinity in male children! They feel being a man makes them on top of the world.

You really think marriage and being a sex tool should define the purpose of being a woman? This is why they run around and cry when they hear Feminism!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said / Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / Photos +18 (woman With Two Vagina Hole Disvirgined Twice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.