Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread (69508 Views)

Please I Need A Ps3 Jailbreak Urgently In Lagos!!!:( :(:( / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / Ps3 Jailbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by femzy(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2011
New games from now on will require you update 3.55(3.60+fw) unless they will not be playable, Guess Sony & Her game Vendors learnt their lessons.
An eboot fix which i dont think many people can cope with will fix the issue with upcoming CFWs tho.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by EvilBrain1(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2011
dadonda:

You will have to split the files up into parts less than 4gig to transfer them to a FAT32 drive. Like slimdakidd said, use swiss knife to cut it. By the way, do you have a media player that plays all these HD movies on your console? just curious

The latest Multiman has a built-in media player (showtime) plus it can read NTFS so you shouldn't have any problem playing 4GB HD movies from an external hard drive. It even has a browser and you can make it look just like the xmb.

Trust hackers to produce software that's better than what Sony spent millions to make.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by texazzpete(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2011
Now, all I need is for someone to supply me with the following

1. Heavy Rain
2. LA Noire
3. Mortal Kombat (2011)
4. Bayonetta
5. Crysis 2

Reasonable prices, please. Collection tommorrow.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by texazzpete(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2011
dadonda:

Be careful of the kind of characters you meet on Nairaland. How can someone have all those games, there has to be a catch. If you need games, i will advise you check out Fisolucci on http://fisolucci.com/ps3unlocking He upgraded my hardrive to 750gig, jailbroke my PS3 and hooked me up wiv games.His prices are extremely reasonable. He even put me on his mail list and gives me weekly updates of games. I even got the latest Mortal Kombat and MotorStorm Apocalypse from him yesterday so I am set for the long weekend. All i am saying is be careful o, dont say because of game you go and enter wahala.

This guy charges 3k for a single game. That's crazy.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2011
Lol. Ah ah, how much do you want to get the games for TP? Make Sony catch una wey dey buy and sell games for 3k. cheesy
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by dejavus: 12:03pm On May 27, 2011
texazzpete:

1. Heavy Rain
2. LA Noire
3. Mortal Kombat (2011)
4. Bayonetta
5. Crysis 2

be careful with LA Noire, its making the PS3 overheat and Microsoft as confirmed this with the Xbox 360 as well.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by texazzpete(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2011
Bawss1:

Lol. Ah ah, how much do you want to get the games for TP? Make Sony catch una wey dey buy and sell games for 3k. cheesy

When you can buy a game with the disc and manual for 7k, why pay 3K for only the soft copy?
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2011
dejavus:

be careful with LA Noire, its making the PS3 overheat and Microsoft as confirmed this with the Xbox 360 as well.

I'm sure you mean the disc. TP isn't looking for a hard copy of the game he wants the softcopy.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2011
texazzpete:

When you can buy a game with the disc and manual for 7k, why pay 3K for only the soft copy?
So what amount should be fair for a softcopy. N500? cheesy
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by ritchboy(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2011
texazzpete:

1. Heavy Rain
2. LA Noire
3. Mortal Kombat (2011)
4. Bayonetta
5. Crysis 2

Get the 360 version of Bayonetta if you can, it's much better(abi has ur console rroded)?

LA Noire requires 3.6x firmware, no? Or have they released CFW for 3.6x? Fill me in! cheesy

**Quick google search indicates there's a 3.61 version spoofer, last i heard of was 3.56** yay! grin
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2011
so in other words if i have a cfw ps3 and a new games comes out requiring a higher ofw that means am screwed and upgrading an ofw on a cfw ps3 will render it useless.the sad part is am on 3.6, i don't mind paying if i know that future games i would be able to play them,unless i can always downgrade easily
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by ritchboy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
pc guru:

so in other words if i have a cfw ps3 and a new games comes out requiring a higher ofw that means am screwed and upgrading an ofw on a cfw ps3 will render it useless.the sad part is am on 3.6, i don't mind paying if i know that future games i would be able to play them,unless i can always downgrade easily

You can always revert to OFW(i.e 3.55 CFW - 3.55 OFW), THEN upgrade to the latest OFW if you want to go online/play the latest games. OR wait(weeks, maybe months) for a new walk-around to play the latest games.

Though i don't think there's a hack for OFW 3.6 yet.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Mobinga: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2011
You guys are making me proud.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by PS3Games: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2011
Get any PS3 game you want for just 2k each. Gather your list of games and call 07033021863. Any PS3 game at all, new or old.

For hacked PS3s only.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by v3: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2011
texazzpete:

1. Heavy Rain
2. LA Noire
3. Mortal Kombat (2011)
4. Bayonetta
5. Crysis 2

Talk to fisolucci, he should have some of those games. .he's helped a few of my colleagues hack their consoles and well yes, the games are a bit expensive but he's the best in the business atm. smiley
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by PS3Games: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2011
Well, I have those games for 2k each. I also have most of the new PS3 and 360 releases. You can also request any other game you want and I can get it for you. Call 07033021863 or email 911rib@gmail.com.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Tibson(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
ar d games the original disc or the software.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2011
Its a jailbreak thread so obviously the games are softcopies.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by fabsseun(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2011
Yh, fisolucci is the best in ps3 business, just bought a console from him with some games in the HDD and i was rii impressed, yall can check out his site , www.Mobile.fisolucci.com,
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by v3: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2011
fabsseun:

Yh, fisolucci is the best in ps3 business, just bought a console from him with some games in the HDD and i was rii impressed, yall can check out his site , www.Mobile.fisolucci.com,
How much did u get it from him?
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Tibson(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
ps3 game disc for sell or swap.i'v got darksector nd others.call 08084536915
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
^ Another merchant eh?
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by tobeski(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
The links dont work. where do i get the v3.55 ofw and cfw??
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Lamino419: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
Try ps3hacks.com.go to downloads.u wil see a section 4 official firmwares and 4 custom firmwares
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Lamino419: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
Try ps3hacks.com.go to downloads.u wil see a section 4 official firmwares and 4 custom firmwares
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by EvilBrain1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
I'm really disappointed that no new keys or custom firmwares have come out yet.  When I started this thread, everybody thought there was no way to re-secure the PS3 but we're now up to 3.7 and still no new hacks. Those Sony guys are better than I thought. Many are claiming that they have unexploited vulnerabilities and that they're waiting for a big update to use them but its taking too gaddem long.

Plus Its not like Sony is standing still, they just released a new version of the PS with a new metldr software that nobody knows anything about. And there are so many new games out now like Deus Ex: Human Revolution that I badly want to play. Very annoying.

If nothing happens by the time FIFA 12 comes out, I might have to buy a second system for new games and online. I'm really not looking forward to paying 15K for games again.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2011
Thats why I have since held off on jailbreaking my console; I want to be able to play new games when they are released and not wait for what seems to be an eternity for custom firmware. I think what the jailbreak community is doing is interesting but until they convince me that they are 5 steps ahead of Sony then I'll jump ship. Every time I talk with people selling CF and games all I see is a collection of old games (many are what I refer to as B-rated games anyway) and no possibility of playing new releases. Aren't folks looking forward to the big releases of the year like Uncharted 3, MW3 and BF3, or are they willing to wait for another year till those games are old and able to run on some CF?
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by EvilBrain1(m): 12:56am On Sep 06, 2011
Bawss1:

Thats why I have since held off on jailbreaking my console; I want to be able to play new games when they are released and not wait for what seems to be an eternity for custom firmware. I think what the jailbreak community is doing is interesting but until they convince me that they are 5 steps ahead of Sony then I'll jump ship. Every time I talk with people selling CF and games all I see is a collection of old games (many are what I refer to as B-rated games anyway) and no possibility of playing new releases. Aren't folks looking forward to the big releases of the year like Uncharted 3, MW3 and BF3, or are they willing to wait for another year till those games are old and able to run on some CF?

Don't get me wrong, I don't regret jailbreaking, I'm just annoyed that its taking so long for newer hacks to come out. And you're wrong about the games being old. Only games released in the past 2-3 months are unplayable on JBed systems. Pretty much everything up to LA Noir is playable and that includes the vast majority of the PS3 library.

Your argument is invalid.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Chuckdee(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2011
Evil Brain:

Don't get me wrong, I don't regret jailbreaking, I'm just annoyed that its taking so long for newer hacks to come out. And you're wrong about the games being old. Only games released in the past 2-3 months are unplayable on JBed systems. Pretty much everything up to LA Noir is playable and that includes the vast majority of the PS3 library.

Spot on.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by Bawss1(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2011
Evil Brain:

Hey I'm not against jailbreaking. In fact the moment a hack is available that still allows me to play new games then I'm having it. But I've spent a great part of the year waiting for the release of the likes of MW3 and will not jeopardize my chance of playing it by installing a CF. Anyway you probably have to hook me up with your library of games, if the list is impressive I will reconsider my position ASAP  cool - I'm yet to see any collection that makes me want a CF.
Re: Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread by dadonda: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2011
Bawss1:

I'm yet to see any collection that makes me want a CF.
check http://mobile.fisolucci.com/unlock-your-ps3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. / What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.