Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) (63431 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Find her I think

Do you know me before now
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
ramark04:
Some still come this kind thread dey book space. Oluwa airpus

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
You should use a better picture pls.

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by foreshore(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
The way young girls behave these days, one will be left in doubt if she is actually missing or enjoying herself somewhere. wink

She might be missing to her relations but found by her bf. I hope she is not genuinely missing.

In any case, may she be found by her relations to calm some frayed nerves. cool

Very senseless people every where. That's the best you can say. So sorry for you

5 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Jubilancy(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please let her be found.....news like this scares me alot

2 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by DriggityDre: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
macdammy:
Her name is OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA.
She’s 16 years old.
Complexion: brown
Location before missing; Lagos state
She has been declared missing by her elder brother yesterday.

She went out In the afternoon to get something, but after sometime, she didn’t return up till this time.

Please, if you come across this girl, kindly do your best to repot to the nearest police station.
Your suggestions are needed too.
Or call this number 09099307335.
God bless you
What part of Lagos exactly?

I think it would be better if you add that.

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by jericco1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
How would you post such. Picture with filters, are you expecting the filters to still be on her when one sees her? Come on!

5 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by macdammy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
BillionaireTalk:
may she be found as soonest as possible without any form of harm.

Amen embarassed
That’s the prayer

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by deathmen12: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oga you are looking for a missing person and you use this kind of picture, why not upload a full clear picture of her that one can recognize, well I pray she will be back home sound and save.
macdammy:
She’s 16 years old.

She went out In the afternoon to get something, but after sometime, she didn’t return up till this time.

Please, if you come across this girl, kindly do your best to repot to the nearest police station.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by ArturoR: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
I doubt anyone here would recognise her if they passed her this minute due to the Snapchat filters on that pic. I pray she's found

2 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by macdammy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
crownedrookie:

Problem dey grin grin
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Teeboi56: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Okay
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
So many kidnappers on the loose
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by macdammy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
ArturoR:
I doubt anyone here would recognise if they passed her this minute due to the Snapchat filters on that pic. I pray she's found

Yea
That the only picture available.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by ramark04: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
crownedrookie:
y don't you just stay at your lane instead of seeking for attention.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by ArturoR: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
macdammy:

Yea
Hmmm ... It's well
By God's grace, she'll be found.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Dreyton36: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
She go collect preek she go come back house no worry
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Female kids of this age are usually vulnerable and naive to toasters. No doubt one dude for street or Facebook for don cajole her to spend the night.

2 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by noCAP(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
The picture is barely clear. No one would be able to recognize her by that picture
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by sunshine1974(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
A better picture should be used. People might not recognize her properly with this one. May God help you
exactly
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by gambia(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
I pray she's found alive, but this picture no follow.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Iceberg3: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
The way young girls behave these days, one will be left in doubt if she is actually missing or enjoying herself somewhere. wink

She might be missing to her relations but found by her bf. I hope she is not genuinely missing.

2 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Factfinder1:
She might be somewhere collecting some isolated penis she would be found Insha Allah

Bros which one be isolated penis again cheesy grin cheesy

Kai nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by DriggityDre: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
macdammy:

Yea
Guy, let's be real here.

Adding an area could help in narrowing down the search.

You don't expect people to keep an eye on the whole city of Lagos.

It could also be that they want confidentiality.

Just my opinion nonetheless.

3 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Adeniyi9462(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
I pray she is safe
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
this one looks like a soji girl already.

maybe she's camping herself under the protection of a commandment staff. grin

May she be found hale and healthy.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by macdammy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Guy, let's be real here.

Adding an area could help in narrowing down the search.

You don't expect people to keep an eye on the whole city of Lagos.

It could also be that they want confidentiality.

Just my opinion nonetheless.

Okay
I’ll modify now
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Holywizard: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
U see y it's important to snap real and unfiltered pictures. How can I recognize her?
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by macdammy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
macdammy:
She’s 16 years old.

God bless you

Around Ejigbo, Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just on Monday a young female nurse was declared missing in this same lagos, now this one too.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
you are very useless
I wish same fate on your future daughters
Simplyleo:

2 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by merits(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
macdammy:
She’s 16 years old.

God bless you
You for use a better picture than this, the picture that shows her face boldly for easy identification.may God let her be found alive.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta / Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.