Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) (63483 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Be a real niggarrr

The advantage of having female kids outweigh its disadvantages
Don't ask me why
Because I know what am saying... Am surrounded my females. The only real niggarrr among five female siblings
when u really know what u are saying quote me with the adv.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Mike008(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
People can be so insensitive to serious issues.
Comments attributing the allegedly missing lady to her boyfriend are so low down and from the heartless of minds.
These are perilous times and the safety of every human is something not to be messed around with.
You don't want to be in the shoes of a man who's loved one has not been seen in the last 24hours or in the situation of the missing person who may be going through something very inhuman.
You wouldn't hold such negative assumption against someone you love or take it likely if a loved one was missing and people made such comments.

We know how stories of missing persons sometimes end up in this country.
Whether she has lived some kind of life is still not enough not to prioritize her safety.
We should all pray for her safe return and not scorn her.

4 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by solidhomes: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
16? Simplyleo has spoken my mind. Female child is an heart attack. God, if thats what could cost me heart attack in future, i reject having one!

Be careful what you pray for. If you are destined to have only female children, this your prayer could change things and cause childlessness.

My sister used to say if it was only banking job that is available in the world, she would rather remain jobless. Three years after school and thousands of applications and job interviews, she remained jobless. Fast forward, she participated in a fasting and prayer program and got a word of knowledge that she needed to pray about the blessings she had delayed with the words of her mouth. She did and had a dream where what she said about a banking job was replayed to her. She prayed and asked for mercy. That same morning, a family friend offered her a job in a bank. She started the job, met a guy there, they got married and now live in Canada.

Moral of the story: Be careful what you wish for, and never say never.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by k2money(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
You suppose put in a full picture, not this one just showing the head
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by ogweye: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
May the Lord intervene.
I think its better you provide the location she's missing from that could help people around there to look out

2 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
solidhomes:

Be careful what you pray for. If you are destined to have only female children, this your prayer could change things and cause childlessness.

My sister used to say if it was only banking job that is available in the world, she would rather remain jobless. Three years after school and thousands of applications and job interviews, she remained jobless. Fast forward, she participated in a fasting and prayer program and got a word of knowledge that she needed to pray about the blessings she had delayed with the words of her mouth. She did and had a dream where what she said about a banking job was replayed to her. She prayed and asked for mercy. That same morning, a family friend offered her a job in a bank. She started the job, met a guy there, they got married and now live in Canada.

Moral of the story: Be careful what you wish for, and never say never.
that is ur sis not me & i never pray to be childless. However, being childless is not a plague or sin.

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by osanimuomobalo: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
16? Simplyleo has spoken my mind. Female child is an heart attack. God, if thats what could cost me heart attack in future, i reject having one!
if you raised her well in the right ways u shld have no cause to worry..children simply turn out how u raised them to be.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
osanimuomobalo:
if you raised her well in the right ways u shld have no cause to worry..children simply turn out how u raised them to be.
i totally disagree with u. Are u saying the parents of those that are wayward didn't do their homework well? Common, look around u and see female child doing the opposite of what their parents taught them. This's not even argueable.

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Find the boy and you shall surely find the girl.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
i totally disagree with u. Are u saying the parents of those that are wayward didn't do their homework well? Common, look around u and see female child doing the opposite of what their parents thought them. This's not even argueable.

What abt the male children doing opposite of what their parents thought them.

Rapist
Boko Haram
Fulani Herdsmen
Yahoo
Ritualist
etc majority are men. U are just looking for attention here from the females. Bye�
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
A better picture should be used. People might not recognize her properly with this one. May God help you

Exactly! They need to use a better picture
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Bellotelli: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
And this is the best picture you guys could come up with
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
iamloyalty:

What abt the male children doing opposite of what their parents thought them.

Rapist
Boko Haram
Fulani Herdsmen
Yahoo
Ritualist
etc majority are men. U are just looking for attention here from the females. Bye�
feminist spotted. I would have reply ur goddamn obfuscated jargons, but it's bore out of feminism!
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
omoadeleye:
Upload a better picture

So annoying, you dy find person, na this kind pic you dy upload .... They are not serious about it
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
osanimuomobalo:

Guyyyy, they have friends that will teach them opposite of what their parents taught them...

Wise up
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by macdammy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
holuwajobar:

So annoying, you dy find person, na this kind pic you dy upload .... They are not serious about it

You’re crazy and so dumb.
Are you so stupid to realize that this is the best picture the person could come up with??

If there’s a better picture, won’t it be used??

Why must you be mad

Bloody bastard

2 Likes

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
I for don say make we meet for long time now if no be say you dey far. Omo Benin, maybe when you wan visit lasgidi
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Be a real niggarrr

The advantage of having female kids outweigh its disadvantages
Don't ask me why
Because I know what am saying... Am surrounded my females. The only real niggarrr among five female siblings
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Male children also cause heart attack. What's important is to train your children well be it male or female.

God nor go shame us.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
macdammy:

You’re crazy and so dumb.
Are you so stupid to realize that this is the best picture the person could come up with??

If there’s a better picture, won’t it be used??

Why must you be mad

Bloody bastard
baba , no kill yourself with frustration naaa.... No be cause your depression na
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
contact her friends first
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by WhistleBIower: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
She go collect preek she go come back house no worry
she's too young for that
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by WhistleBIower: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
cbngov01:
Thats how my 16year old cousin missed sometime last year. My mother was extremely worried, my dad kept panicking. Reported to the police after 2days of waiting. She resurface on the 5th day after days of collecting gbola!

Her story: Her facebook boyfriend had a party and she went. For a whole 5days.

Guess what, she put to bed last week from that romp!
LMAO grin
cha funniest story I've ever come across
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Dreyton36: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
WhistleBIower:
she's too young for that
For how old?
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by ellizy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Use a clearer picture
May God bring her back safely
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Futurejoy(f): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
macdammy:
Her name is OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA.
She’s 16 years old.
Complexion: brown
Location before missing; Lagos state
She has been declared missing by her elder brother yesterday.

She went out In the afternoon to get something, but after sometime, she didn’t return up till this time.

Please, if you come across this girl, kindly do your best to repot to the nearest police station.
Your suggestions are needed too.
Or call this number 09099307335.
God bless you
I am not sure they are looking for her, if not they will put a clear unedited picture of her online.

1 Like

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Makavelli25:
First which state ni?

If na ogun,am forced to say sorry.
Ogun people no dey take body part play.

Wait na gal sef

They should contact her friends,they will know her boyfriend house.

How would this small gal got a boy friend

Fear god naaa
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by McTobe(m): 1:49am On Jun 22, 2020
May she be protected from all evil and darkness where she is. She is found. So mote it be
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by NextBuhari: 3:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Investigate the brother too.
Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2020
God abeg make she no end up 4 Ogun state

Re: OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Will u keep quite.. Wetin make u better pass those people wey de born females.
FlordFlorez:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.