Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

If Money Could Buy Anything You Desire, What Will You Buy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Money Could Buy Anything You Desire, What Will You Buy? (257 Views)

How To Deal With Those Poke Nosing Friends Who Never Buy Anything... / Nigeria printing more money could lead us to Germany 1922 (pic included) / How To Buy Anything You Want With ₦0.00 In Your Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Money Could Buy Anything You Desire, What Will You Buy? by terrezo2002(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello all,
Happy father's day to the fathers and the intending fathers. What is your greatest desire in life that you can give everything to have?
Re: If Money Could Buy Anything You Desire, What Will You Buy? by toyotamuscle: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
ha ha ha ha watch aladin.make 3 wishes . mine will me money, I mean losts of it.power. and the last one I ll just keep it maybe to save my life any time I need to.
Re: If Money Could Buy Anything You Desire, What Will You Buy? by EmmaNuella77(f): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
I'd buy peace of mind
Re: If Money Could Buy Anything You Desire, What Will You Buy? by terrezo2002(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
toyotamuscle:
ha ha ha ha watch aladin.make 3 wishes . mine will me money, I mean losts of it.power. and the last one I ll just keep it maybe to save my life any time I need to.
You are to choose only one thing that you most desire.
Re: If Money Could Buy Anything You Desire, What Will You Buy? by johnnobles: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Joy and peace. Buy knowledge of tomorrow etc

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Facebook Business Account And Run Ads In Your Local Currency / Do You Own A Whatsapp Tv Or You Want To Boost Your Whatsapp Views Let's(free) / The Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation (in Vitro Fertilization (IVF) And Intrauterine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.