Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach (47319 Views)

Davido Performing "Unavailable" For Memphis Depay At His 30th Birthday (video) / Davido Performing In Tycoon Party In US Along With 50cent, Snoop Doggy / Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Made4naijalove: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer, David Adeleke is better known as Davido has melted hearts after he was spotted singing and dancing with kids on the street.

The heartwarming video was leaked on social media by celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest today June 20.

In the video, Davido could be heard singing and dancing to his hit song “Risky” with the little children.

Sharing the mind blowing video, Cubana Chief Priest wrote;

“Humble Super Star Billionaire Son Of A Multi Billionaire #ABetterTime #CubanaChiefPriest #CelebrityBarMan”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBqev51ARiA/?igshid=1plw26eos2q8z

Davido’s repented enemy, Kemi Olunloyo also commented on the video. She wrote; “This is very nice OBO. Keep empowering kids. These ones are the real future of Nigeria.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGI0K3XgzHY

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Made4naijalove: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
He's trying to make us forget the real gist cheesy cheesy

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by labakeJ(f): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by uniqueboi1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Make way for King David smiley smiley smiley
You guys should free Davido leave him to do what pleases him. His private life is his business stop judging cux you don't know the whole story except he says it.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Onyi22(f): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Awwww so romantic, I felt like crying after watching d video, Davido is every woman's dream man, he's so cute, romantic, rich, caring and fun to be..
He's my MVP and I ❤ him always

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by avrex3k(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Put his drama aside,you have to love him,An idol in the kids eyes.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by chiiraq802(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
OBO....Nigeria Greatest Of All time!!!
The rest na Ewu grin
#Goan argue with Shekau...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Cladez(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Davido may not be the best role model but he is someone to look up to in terms of humility and philanthropistic attributes....
One of his best words would be::

""WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS""

Keep shining O.B.O.......

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by itsIYKE(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Th
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by ibkayee(f): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Isn’t there a deadly pandemic occurring

14 Likes

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Donniest22(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
OBO he is really trying hard..
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Andrew13: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ah buhari is shocked

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by propsvilla3: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Awwww so romantic, I felt like crying after watching d video, Davido is every woman's dream man, he's so cute, romantic, rich, caring and fun to be..
Onyi my love

8 Likes

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Davido undoubtedly has a good heart. How I wish he had a good voice and good singing skill.

His voice with no studio effects and filter could harm the brain.

Nigeria music industry is bullcrap. The wacks are the top guys while the real singers are not recognized. Especially most of the real singers are in Churches doing gospel songs and not appreciated.

Nosa is a fine singer who could sing like a bird, I always have good chills listening to him.
Johnny Drille is very good singer and I also think he's a good pianist.
Timi Dakolo is good too. If Simi never left gospel song, she wouldn't have been known. Very special singer with special voice. She had been singing in the Church years when all these Froggidos and Wizkid were still in Secondary School maybe.

The real problem is that lot of Nigerians don't have quality taste of good things, which has dictated the kind of celebrities dominating the industry. Especially you see a lot of them on Nairaland.
They don't know good music, they don't know good sport, they don't know good football players, they don't know good movies, they don't know good food, they don't know good fashion etc. Just some wack people with wack tastes.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by FreeMejoor1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by virginboy1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
This corona really affect Nja musicians gan. cry

No shows no gathering... Etc.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Sambai65(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
you are real definition of your profile picture

10 Likes

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Anny505(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
My fellow brothers in the house
Are you on facebook ryt now, do you have data on your phone, search for Evang Ositadinma Muolokwu.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by rawpadgin(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
So he's no longer on crutches

1 Like

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by NwaNimo1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by adioolayi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
One of the practical ways of testing how popular you are....not sitting at a corner listening to aides, commissioners or ministers feeding you with lies.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Iceberg3: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Olofofo
Solo makinde

grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Passionate888: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ok o
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Mayng01(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
you are observant, & you made a point, both put together looking at mr performer at the beach, it makes me laugh.

Made4naijalove:
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by dynicks(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
You just can't stop loving this guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by rafabenitez: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
The souls of tagbo and co will continue to haunt him,no amount of fake life will stop this,dose children should be careful before they are used to renew the killing
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
When is Buhari sacking the service chiefs? This Northern killings is really saddening my soul HONESTLY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover / Bovi With Damilola, The 7-Year-Old Girl That Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.