Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach (47318 Views)

Davido Performing "Unavailable" For Memphis Depay At His 30th Birthday (video) / Davido Performing In Tycoon Party In US Along With 50cent, Snoop Doggy / Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Onyi22(f): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onebyonedead:

You this gutter girl how is performing for kids romantic ...

Learn to use the right English
E pain this idiot
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Onebyonedead: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:

E pain this idiot

E no pain me oo ooo just the fact you we trying so hard to sound civilized but you just sound like a girl from the slums not even that u sound like a bush girl ....am saving you from future disgrace
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by yuswrld20(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
humble baba
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Hades2016(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Badestman:

I bu onye ara.. Ekwekwala Kam kpo amadioha Maka gi.

Now you believe I'm Igbo baa.

Igbo women are the worst women in Africa... Come to Omagwa, Ikwerre let's argue
I don’t argue with kids... Go and argue with your fellow kids
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Image123(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
What's he teaching them? Make money anyhow I guess.
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Alexpetra: 12:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Onyi22:
Awwww so romantic, I felt like crying after watching d video, Davido is every woman's dream man, he's so cute, romantic, rich, caring and fun to be..
He's my MVP and I ❤ him always
aunty speak up... U don wet for ram
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by ireneidiva(f): 1:07am On Jun 22, 2020
light099:
Davido undoubtedly has a good heart. How I wish he had a good voice and good singing skill.

His voice with no studio effects and filter could harm the brain.

Nigeria music industry is bullcrap. The wacks are the top guys while the real singers are not recognized. Especially most of the real singers are in Churches doing gospel songs and not appreciated.

Nosa is a fine singer who could sing like a bird, I always have good chills listening to him.
Johnny Drille is very good singer and I also think he's a good pianist.
Timi Dakolo is good too. If Simi never left gospel song, she wouldn't have been known. Very special singer with special voice. She had been singing in the Church years when all these Froggidos and Wizkid were still in Secondary School maybe.

The real problem is that lot of Nigerians don't have quality taste of good things, which has dictated the kind of celebrities dominating the industry. Especially you see a lot of them on Nairaland.
They don't know good music, they don't know God's sport, they don't know good football players, they don't know good movies, they don't know good food, they don't know good fashion etc. Just some wack people with wack tastes.
You talk too much.
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Onyi22:
Awwww so romantic, I felt like crying after watching d video, Davido is every woman's dream man, he's so cute, romantic, rich, caring and fun to be..

How did you manage to import this love Logo
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Badestman: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Hades2016:
I don’t argue with kids... Go and argue with your fellow kids

Grand PA, your mates are in the grave...
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Popular Nigerian singer, David Adeleke is better known as Davido has melted hearts after he was spotted singing and dancing with kids on the street.

The heartwarming video was leaked on social media by celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest today June 20.

In the video, Davido could be heard singing and dancing to his hit song “Risky” with the little children.

Sharing the mind blowing video, Cubana Chief Priest wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBqev51ARiA/?igshid=1plw26eos2q8z

Davido’s repented enemy, Kemi Olunloyo also commented on the video. She wrote; “This is very nice OBO. Keep empowering kids. These ones are the real future of Nigeria.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGI0K3XgzHY
those niggas in white and red tops are future stars. anyone bet with me!
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Popular Nigerian singer, David Adeleke is better known as Davido has melted hearts after he was spotted singing and dancing with kids on the street.

The heartwarming video was leaked on social media by celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest today June 20.

In the video, Davido could be heard singing and dancing to his hit song “Risky” with the little children.

Davido’s repented enemy, Kemi Olunloyo also commented on the video. She wrote; “This is very nice OBO. Keep empowering kids. These ones are the real future of Nigeria.

Watch video

those niggas in white and red tops are future stars. Anyone bet with me!
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Hades2016(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Badestman:

Grand PA, your mates are in the grave...
reason why you got disowned by your parents because you lack respect... Continue.... Nairaland has given you kids platform where you can come and talk to people you don’t know anyhow
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by ohaerijeff(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Onyi22:

Start aspiring to be among the league of his baby mama's
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Why wont he perform free since he no wan come marry our sister chioma
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Chioma1567: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2020

Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Angybaby(f): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Anny505:
My fellow brothers in the house
Are you on facebook ryt now, do you have data on your phone, search for Evang Ositadinma [/color][color=#006600]Muolokwu.
we don settle de matter finish
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Naijafixed: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Watch�
Incredible twerk�‍♂️�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYUwmGLptFc
Stay tuned with us and subscribe to our YouTube channel @Naijafixed Ent
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Badestman: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hades2016:
reason why you got disowned by your parents because you lack respect... Continue.... Nairaland has given you kids platform where you can come and talk to people you don’t know anyhow

Mad man
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by helpfindbolu: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach by Falodi(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Watch video

Davido
Obo
Omo baba olowo
On top o
*i love his life-style*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover / Bovi With Damilola, The 7-Year-Old Girl That Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.