Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 AM

Help Me On How To Treat My Leg. Graphic Pic!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me On How To Treat My Leg. Graphic Pic!!! (257 Views)

Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile? / Help Me On How To Treat My Leg. Graphic Pic!!! / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On How To Treat My Leg. Graphic Pic!!! by Realtord43: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
I started notices this on my leg since last week

I work at a car Wash and people say it water that is cause

Its as if something is in my toe and it painful

I have be using hot water to press the leg. Somebody say I should use hydrogen and apply it on the leg to kill the worm inside.

The say it worm

Pls any idea's
Doctor and nurses and other health worker
Also those who have experience

PLS SAVE MY LEG
Re: Help Me On How To Treat My Leg. Graphic Pic!!! by candyguyofficia(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
... kindly upload the pic of the leg, it will give an idea of the current state of health

(1) (Reply)

Benue State First Lady Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Things To Know About Male Infertility / Natural Remedies For Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.