Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region (1533 Views)

Divide And Rule, Self Destruct: Why Buhari Sidelined Alaafin And Invited Ooni / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by proxillin(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
The north created this monster called terrorism and its consuming them.

I remember then, when there was a cartoon in europe, northerners will start burning churches and killing innocent people who know nothing about the cartoon.

I knew one day, there will be no more churches for them to burn, they will start burning themselves. What I said like a prophesy is...Its happening now.

Ordinary beauty peagent, they have killed thousands of people. Israeli/palestinians exchange blows, they will start burning churches.

Wait a minute, Israel is currently annexing westbank from palestinians as I speak, our Northern brothers are not burning churches again. Can they burn churches again? A greater evil is currently dealing with them.

We all know who is burning now, majority are muslims. They watch and side with fulani herdsmen killing middlebeltans. They even boast.."if you kill one fulani man, thousands of you will die". Fulani herdsmen are not even popular again, Bandits have even taken terror to the next level, that fulani herdsmen themselves are confused.

Instead of them to build a competent military, they built a fulani tribal force to oppress other tribes. Now our armed forces are incompetent to rise against this challenges. You dare not challenge the fulani killers, security forces will come after you.

Boko haram, iswap, bandits have joined the party, and shit don hit the ceiling fan. Make everyone duck and run. Katsina the craddle of the north is in the hand of bandits, even buhari the bigot can't go home.

By the time bandit finish with the North, the caliphate and emir will be history we read in our book like the story of the persians and babylonians.

Northerners bigotry and tribalism got them into the mess. The chief bigot got the power, instead of him to form a multicultural government, he was busy forming fulani cabinets and service chiefs.

Bye bye to the north, a self-destruct region

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by tatatar: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
After they take over the North, hopefully the South East will be their next destination.
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by proxillin(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
tatatar:
After they take over the North, hopefully the South East will be there next destination.

They dont have the network, because it will be hard to recruit igbo christians into bokoharam. North is their natural incubating ground. An average hausa/fulani man is a religion fanatics, so recruiting from there is easy and cheaper.

Usman dan fodio have tried it before, fulani forces were massacred in Edo and osogbo.

16 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by hotwax: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
One of their minister pantami is even cry. Mumu people..the blood of the innocent people you people killed is coming back for you.

I have no pity for you.

Watch it, the north will become another somalia under alshabab militia. Boko haram will rule the north one day.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by proxillin(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
hotwax:
One of their minister pantami is even cry. Mumu people..the blood of the innocent people you people killed is coming back for you.

I have no pity for you.

Watch it, the north will become another somalia under alshabab militia. Boko haram will rule the north one day.

Boko haram are inspired by Alshabab militant...they r getting closer.
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by Omihanifa: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
I agree with the op on this issue
Northern nigeria is almost becoming a useless region and a big setback to Nigeria as a whole

How can you have the major security agencies headed by northerners and yet they are battling with all these insecurity issues

It's a big shame. The most laughable of all is even Katsina state that is firmly in the grip of bandits

10 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by proxillin(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Omihanifa:
I agree with the op on this issue
Northern nigeria is almost becoming a useless region and a big setback to Nigeria as a whole

How can you have the major security agencies headed by northerners and yet they are battling with all these insecurity issues

It's a big shame. The most laughable of all is even Katsina state that is firmly in the grip of bandits

Trust me, Katsina and sokoto are becoming embarrasement to the north. Its like bandits taking over Ile-Ife, its will be shameful and insult to Yorubas.

When they can take over Katsina, what else. Forget Kano, Kano will fall easily when they are ready for Kano

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by BlowYourMind: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
proxillin:

They dont have the network, because it will be hard to recruit igbo christians into bokoharam. North is their natural incubating ground. An average hausa/fulani man is a religion fanatics, so recruiting from there is easy and cheaper.

Usman dan fodio have tried it before, fulani forces were massacred in Edo and osogbo.
That is Igbo Boko Haram leader
https://m.guardian.ng/news/army-arrests-suspected-insurgents-logistics-supplier-in-borno/

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by proxillin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
BlowYourMind:
That is Igbo Boko Haram leader
https://m.guardian.ng/news/army-arrests-suspected-insurgents-logistics-supplier-in-borno/

Yes weapon machandizers are in every tribes. Weapons also flow in from mali, russia, ukraine.
Weapon sales is a business.

Igbo people can never be recruited enmass into bokoharam, like hausas.

Its common sense, you dont even have to argue it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by Omihanifa: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
proxillin:

Trust me, Katsina and sokoto are becoming embarrasement to the north. Its like bandits taking over Ile-Ife, its will be shameful and insult to Yorubas.

When they can take over Katsina, what else. Forget Kano, Kano will fall easily when they are ready for Kano

Yes undecided the other day a video was trending on social media how bandits were on motorcycles carrying AK47 and yet nothing happened

Northern politicians should just go and bury their heads in shame

7 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by BlowYourMind: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
proxillin:

Yes weapon machandizers are in every tribes. Weapons also flow in from mali, russia, ukraine.
Weapon sales is a business.

Igbo people can never be recruited enmass into bokoharam, like hausas.

Its common sense, you dont even have to argue it.
You know how many greedy igbos are like him, that have been recruited into Boko Haram despite their atrocities and evil, I heard mama Boko wakali or what is her name is also a Igbo woman, they can easily sell their soul to the devil for money, if the price is right.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by hotwax: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
BlowYourMind:
You know how many greedy igbos are like him, that have been recruited into Boko Haram despite their atrocities and evil, I heard mama Boko wakali or what is her name is also a Igbo woman, they can easily sell their soul to the devil for money, if the price is right.

some Yorubas are in Boko-haram. Many american christians were converted and joined ISIS. Jihadi john was a christian. So its normal, but hausas still remain their steady source of their man power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by BlowYourMind: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
hotwax:

some Yorubas are in Boko-haram. Many american christians were converted and joined ISIS. Jihadi john was a christian. So its normal, but hausas still remain their steady source of their man power
yorubas in Boko Haram? where are your prove? that allegation is unfounded, absurd and preposterous.
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by hotwax: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
BlowYourMind:
yorubas in Boko Haram? where are your prove? that allegation is unfounded, absurd and preposterous.

Some Yorubas were arrested in Lagos during Fashola time. Its not an allegation, its a fact. This has nothing to do with tribalism.

Some Yoruba guys in Ilorin were also arrested...stay up to date man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by BlowYourMind: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
hotwax:

Some Yorubas were arrested in Lagos during Fashola time. Its not an allegation, its a fact. This has nothing to do with tribalism.

Some Yoruba guys in Ilorin were also arrested...stay up to date man
Show me newspapers that published the news
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by proxillin(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Show me newspapers that published the news

Shoooo.

One was even a commander.

Suleiman Mohammed, an ethnic Yoruba, was arrested in Kano on May 11, 2012, with 10 IEDs and thousands of rounds of ammunition in his home.8 He was a commander for Boko Haram operations in his native South-West zone and confessed to planning attacks at strategic targets in Lagos, including a five-star hotel, Tafawa Balewa Square, churches and markets, and a bank. He revealed that Boko Haram does not want to limit itself to an “ethnic agenda” and be perceived as working for the interests of the Hausas, who are the majority ethnic group in northern Nigeria, or any other ethnic group.

https://ctc.usma.edu/the-strategic-limitations-of-boko-haram-in-southern-nigeria/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by sesameq: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Don't take panadol over someone's headache, nothing concerns poor Hausa Fulani about all the shit happening in Nigeria, they just wake up, go about their business, go market, buy and sell or rear their animals or go to farm as usual.

As for their corrupt leaders or the cabal they are cashing out on them big time?
They(the poor) don't even know someone is stealing their money, they have accepted their fate and moved on with their lives. Unlike down south where someone can complain about bad governance, here they don't even bother themselves, they just continue with their lives and I think I love them for that, they don't blame anybody for their lives,

No light, they buy generators and move on, no water, they dig wells and move on, they don't give a fxck about the govt. Their main challenge now us insecurity and as usual the govt hasn't done anything.

So don't be deceived thinking anything will happen like revolution or anything, nothing will happen, nobody will protest, they will just go back to their daily normal lives and move on.
Nothing concerns anybody about the system, everybody cares about himself
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by igboarenice: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Op thanks for your writing about ills in Arewa land but when are you going to open a thread about Whorish Igbo women.?
A larger percentage of Igbo girls live in Brothels all over the country.
I conservatively estimated that there are about 4 millions of them.
It's a call for concern too

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by proxillin(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
sesameq:
Don't take panadol over someone's headache, nothing concerns poor Hausa Fulani about all the shit happening in Nigeria, they just wake up, go about their business, go market, buy and sell or rear their animals or go to farm as usual.

As for their corrupt leaders or the cabal they are cashing out on them big time?
They(the poor) don't even know someone is stealing their money, they have accepted their fate and moved on with their lives. Unlike down south where someone can complain about bad governance, here they don't even bother themselves, they just continue with their lives and I think I love them for that, they don't blame anybody for their lives,

No light, they buy generators and move on, no water, they dig wells and move on, they don't give a fxck about the govt. Their main challenge now us insecurity and as usual the govt hasn't done anything.

So don't be deceived thinking anything will happen like revolution or anything, nothing will happen, nobody will protest, they will just go back to their daily normal lives and move on.

yes pretending as if all is well, until death come calling.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by hotwax: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
igboarenice:
Op thanks for your writing about ills in Arewa land but when are you going to open a thread about Whorish Igbo women.?
A larger percentage of Igbo girls live in Brothels all over the country.
I conservatively estimated that there are about 4 millions of them.
It's a call for concern too

Igbos too like money.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by BlowYourMind: 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
proxillin:

Shoooo.

One was even a commander.

Suleiman Mohammed, an ethnic Yoruba, was arrested in Kano on May 11, 2012, with 10 IEDs and thousands of rounds of ammunition in his home.8 He was a commander for Boko Haram operations in his native South-West zone and confessed to planning attacks at strategic targets in Lagos, including a five-star hotel, Tafawa Balewa Square, churches and markets, and a bank. He revealed that Boko Haram does my not want to limit itself to an “ethnic agenda” and be perceived as working for the interests of the Hausas, who are the majority ethnic group in northern Nigeria, or any other ethnic group.

https://ctc.usma.edu/the-strategic-limitations-of-boko-haram-in-southern-nigeria/
Are you on drugs? I said newspaper, and mind sulaiman and Mohammed is a Muslim name that igbos,Yoruba, hausa can bear, frame another lies
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by ABCthingx: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
sesameq:

It seems you stay in the north.
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by ABCthingx: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
proxillin:

yes pretending as if all is well, until death come calling.
If they die. It's God's will. [img]http://1.bp..com/-HoUo8BffjbA/UNRuXzhmJII/AAAAAAAALqU/te2Vke6SCOM/s1600/meh-cat-lol.jpg[/img]
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by YouAreFinished: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Even when the thread created is about the North,it is still the afonjas that will troop in there to type nonsense and attack igbos sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by anibi9674: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Creating population you can't take care of.
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by MetaPhysical: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by orisa37: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Miyetti Allah FULANI Herdsmen are the Architect of that Destruction.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by Minsk24: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
I do hope the revolution will begin from the north,,
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by Nwadiuto247: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
proxillin:
The north created this monster called terrorism and its consuming them.

I remember then, when there was a cartoon in europe, northerners will start burning churches and killing innocent people who know nothing about the cartoon.

I knew one day, there will be no more churches for them to burn, they will start burning themselves. What I said like a prophesy is...Its happening now.

Ordinary beauty peagent, they have killed thousands of people. Israeli/palestinians exchange blows, they will start burning churches.

Wait a minute, Israel is currently annexing westbank from palestinians as I speak, our Northern brothers are not burning churches again. Can they burn churches again? A greater evil is currently dealing with them.

We all know who is burning now, majority are muslims. They watch and side with fulani herdsmen killing middlebeltans. They even boast.."if you kill one fulani man, thousands of you will die". Fulani herdsmen are not even popular again, Bandits have even taken terror to the next level, that fulani herdsmen themselves are confused.

Instead of them to build a competent military, they built a fulani tribal force to oppress other tribes. Now our armed forces are incompetent to rise against this challenges. You dare not challenge the fulani killers, security forces will come after you.

Boko haram, iswap, bandits have joined the party, and shit don hit the ceiling fan. Make everyone duck and run. Katsina the craddle of the north is in the hand of bandits, even buhari the bigot can't go home.

By the time bandit finish with the North, the caliphate and emir will be history we read in our book like the story of the persians and babylonians.

Northerners bigotry and tribalism got them into the mess. The chief bigot got the power, instead of him to form a multicultural government, he was busy forming fulani cabinets and service chiefs.

Bye bye to the north, a self-destruct region

The blood-sucking agents of Satan in the North killed people at the slightest provocation in those days.

It happened freely in the 80s and 90s during the military era and they were scarcely resisted in those days because their brothers in the military were in power.

They killed a large number of Christians from the south residing in the north. Such a shameless northerners.

Today they are reaping what they sowed.

He who sows wind shall reap whirlwind, that's what the Bible says.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by proxillin(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2020
orisa37:
Miyetti Allah FULANI Herdsmen are the Architect of that Destruction.

Exactly. And they are laying low now. Bandit and Bokoharam are caging them.
Re: Northern Nigeria, A Self-destruct Region by proxillin(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

The blood-sucking agents of Satan in the North killed people at the slightest provocation in those days.

It happened freely in the 80s and 90s during the military era and they were scarcely resisted in those days because their brothers in the military were in power.

They killed a large number of Christians from the south residing in the north. Such a shameless northerners.

Today they are reaping what they sowed.

He who sows wind shall reap whirlwind, that's what the Bible says.

They have been cursed by many men of God. The blood of pastors killed will be repaid. Not all pastors killed in the north are fake pastors. Few of them were called by God. God can be patient and allow you do whatever you like, but when is his turn, you can't stop the carnage he will wreck on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Hospitals: Replace Striking Doctors With NYSC Members / "Stop Killing Northerners In The South East" - Shia Muslim Begs Igbos (Photos) / Exposed:Ipob are behind Owerri Prison Break.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.