Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha (53139 Views)

We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha / COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Reverses Self, Says He's Aware Of Poor Healthcare System / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by kabillionaire(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
na waoh for this man boss mustapha oo,
so he wants this to continue so that the ptf committee members will continue collecting 500k per sitting?
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Golan007: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. Oga short up, Abba kyari, did not die of any covid-19 virus, stop lying, they just don't want to disclose the cause of his death, all death now is related to covid-19, oga try get sense small abeg.

I told your father that last night.

And he's since shut up.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Charly68: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is what Buhari's indicisive leadership style caused the country ..when he ought to close the Airport ,he pretended as if nothing was happening...now they are giving people alarmic news
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by stormborn28(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Acidosis:
You people should just lift the useless interstate travel ban! I'm beginning to think the so called executive order was made to enrich Buhari's boys (criminal police officers). Lagos to Abuja is currently N16,000 by road. Close to half the total monies collected by drivers are used in "settling" Buhari's boys on black uniform.
it is a serious matter oooooo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Lucifer1419: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Golan007:

I told your father that last night.

And he's since shut up.
mumu, you no get talk, park well, na relegation you day, no be because of you I come here.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by stormborn28(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
NwaNimo1:
We R Ready...............I thinks?

[img]https://media./images/e9e088cdc6496ed2c61492c5626cef8f/tenor.gif[/img]
chai...dead body on the ground
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Golan007: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lucifer1419:
mumu, you no get talk, park well, na relegation you day, no be because of you I come here.

Of course, isn't because of me you are here.

Call your father.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by baganas: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Charmingrascal:
To y'all saying "Corona virus is not real"

Don't be stupid, don't put others at risk.

Obj said Corona virus is not real, but he has been wearing face mask lately

Don't let your Pastors and Imams deceive u.

Use your head and stay safe
You have been listening to politicians too much. Stop it. Instead search for professionals in epidemiology and virology online and learn what and what not of the virus, the shelter in place policy,the mask, the contact tracing etc. All of these are alot of nonsense and much rubbish
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by humilitypays(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lucifer1419:
you Don catch am before, stop talking trash, nothing like covid-19 in Nigeria, the government are just cashing out, using the pandemic to scare people, are you one of the paid agent.
Hmmm Egungun be careful na express you de go so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by o9o9: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lucifer1419:
to talk they sweet, you they claim big man way go feed me, make I drop my account number make you do transfer of 10k I dey hungry, shame no catch me, you no see as I they tackle all of una, because I no where e dey hit me for body, guy stop to they form for waiting you no get, Shi Shi no they your account, if you get transfer 10k, I go appreciate am, as you say you feet pay me salary like say you know how much I dey earn every month, see mumu talk, you think say na everybody they happy for this country.

If only you could justify whatever education you had, i wouldn't need to explain to you what a salary is.

You think i would give you my cash? You have to earn it.

You can run along now. Had enough of your useless talks without facts.

You think everyone is like you they buy off with 10k to come type rubbish online?
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by SirWarlock: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lucifer1419:
i don't even understand what you type, type pigin, if the English dey difficult, I go understand, na so me they do, if the grammar to difficult for me, no Shame, na to type am with pigin, na waiting I Sabi type me go type.
419 like covid grin grin
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Lucifer1419: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
o9o9:

If only you could justify whatever education you had, i wouldn't need to explain to you what a salary is.

You think i would give you my cash? You have to earn it.

You can run along now. Had enough of your useless talks without facts.

You think everyone is like you they buy off with 10k to come type rubbish online?

they shot up and stop typing nonsense
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by lastempero: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
tatatar:
I pity the SE

Pity ur miserable life first tongue
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by chinwezdasilva: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Reference:

Don't be ignorant, symptoms donot determine the health status of a person. Many are walking around without symptoms, feeling great but infecting and killing others. Just like its cousin HIV, sometimes it doesn't manifest as the popular jingle says. That is why so many round the world are deceased in such a short space of time. They are waiting to see symptoms before acting. Please read up these things. It may save your life.
I am saved by his blood
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Anna24: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
May God save us from this wicked government
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by WhistleBIower: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
I also entertain this fear,..the way ppl have thrown caution to the winds,coupled with the kind of cold and ambient humidity now..

keep safe ppl
take dexacorten and stay sade
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by stabilizer: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Reference:

Don't be ignorant, symptoms donot determine the health status of a person. Many are walking around without symptoms, feeling great but infecting and killing others. Just like its cousin HIV, sometimes it doesn't manifest as the popular jingle says. That is why so many round the world are deceased in such a short space of time. They are waiting to see symptoms before acting. Please read up these things. It may save your life.

God will destroy your life if you an agent employed to create fear in the mind of poor nigerians who is loosing everything everyday while some government and private sectors are cashing out. Please educate your family and leave us alone. Does nigeria have her own version of virus or its the same virus that kills thousands in a day overseas while una dey record below 20 deaths daily which is normal death statistic in Nigeria before. You are forcing people to be isolated because federal government pays as much as $300 their square meal while you spent only 10,000 on each of them for the three square meal. Welk its not you peoples fault, na God wan punish Nigeria by giving us a slowpoke as a Leader. Very moronic set of leaders. Dumb, deluded, unGodly, evil and careless.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls begin with counting the number of hungry, jobless, homeless, and struggling Nigerians cos all these can still cause death if their conditions don't change. So u have all these info oga SGF? Pls forward it to ur power hungry political party members who in the midst of a pandemic are still stiffing their necks out just to grab power. Those ones are the first sets of people who need this your advisory

d y thought people care
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Horlami247: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
I still never know who get coro cry
However

Me and all my Paddy's na #20 years old, which means we are

MATE

Na so person just call "on your mark set go" for us. We kon dey RUN.

Does that make us. "MATRON"

#dontleaveme
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by 4gunners(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
caleboxylic:

It's well.
We have four more weeks to go.
The number If death will be unbelievable.
Can you listen to yourself again. I guest you're part of those benefiting from the whole drama. So, there is a magic wand that has kept the death toll so low till now. The citizens are suffering. If you want lockdown, lock yourself and your family in the house.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by oyeb15: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
This useless government is not talking about the daily increase of unemployment, hunger,poverty ,rape,insecurity ,inflation caused by their useless lockdown. Most businesses are down.
I visited my bank last week, the hall was empty. God will punish the Covid-19 team. They have ruined this country.
I don't know why this country is blessed at all levels with leaders that knows virtually nothing about governance. They are just after money.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Babatunde7109(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/21/covid-19-we-may-be-counting-bodies-in-hundreds-in-next-3-weeks-says-sgf/

Right information, wrong channel, and skeletal in details.

First and foremost, if this information is to be disseminated by anybody at all, it should be the healthcare care professionals, the frontliners, not a political figure like Boss Mustapha. Though, he could be part of the PTF, but he definitely cannot be as detailed as the healthcare practitioners in the group.

Therefore, if we are going to be counting bodies in hundreds in the coming weeks, then it is necessary for you to give us a detailed information. We need to be well fed with information about what is about to befall us. Or do they expect us to find out about it ourselves, when the whole show has already begun?

It is high time we start following due process in this country, and stop politicizing most issues around us. Plus, this is very critical time, and we can't afford jeopardize people's lives.

Thus, right information, right channel, and detailed. Period.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by aalangel(f): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mtchewww...don't let me say what's on my mind.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
The bodies of PTF and NCDC members and their families, that is.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by amrichy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
o9o9:

First you are dumb... You would do well to show your integrity if you have any to show one single article showing were they handed over cash to the FG.

Second hope you catch Corona and choke on it . Lol you think i am one of you simpletons around here that depend on stipends? Lol. I would feed you and pay you a decent salary to feed your miserable self for years without a single sweat.

He is indeed dumb! Anyone who sees covid19 pandemic in Nigeria as a scam but believes it is real in some other countries (like USA, Brazil, Italy, Spain, India, UK etc) has to be very dumb! I only wish people don't get to realize the reality of coronavirus the bitter way. He even regards you as NCDC paid agent (lol).
By the way bro, instead of feeding a dumb person (who may not even be hungary), here is someone that will be grateful for such gesture, no matter how little. Please quote me sir to let me know my fate (I'm sorrowfully serious about it). Thanks
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by lookingfly: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/21/covid-19-we-may-be-counting-bodies-in-hundreds-in-next-3-weeks-says-sgf/
which Nigeria is he talking about......make these guys fear God with all these their lies. Infact, where do they conduct this test in Abuja? If you've seen COVID-19 testing center in Abuja, mention me!
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by amosrich(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
I blame the Government of Nigeria totally for allowing the situation to escalate to this
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by murmee: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Golan007:

Do you live under a rock?

1 million Brazilians, despite Bolsonaro's grandstanding have caught the virus.

Economies of the world have all gone into shutdown, contraction and recession with no exception.

That is the nature of the issue at hand.

Of course, if you had heard it was a nuclear fallout, perhaps you would have been more responsive.

Where is Abba Kyari?

Where is Manu Dibango?

The things many of you say are quite frankly irritating.
Golan007, why are you referring to Brazil. Why can't you explain why dead bodies are not littering Kogi and Cross Rivers states. Abba Kyari returned from overseas where he was infected. What you don't know is that the two unaffected states in Nigeria has put a big question mark on the activities of NCDC. Yes, Covid-19 could be in Nigeria but it is not a death sentence like in Brazil and other overseas countries and there is no need for NCDC and paid agents like you to create unnecessary fears among Nigerians!
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by NovusHomo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
JESUSisKING1:
My family and I, and all the genuine body of JESUS, shall never be among the dead bodies that will be counted in this convid 19 pandemic. Amen

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by ceejayluv(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lucifer1419:
. Oga short up, Abba kyari, did not die of any covid-19 virus, stop lying, they just don't want to disclose the cause of his death, all death now is related to covid-19, oga try get sense small abeg.
Did you do a test or carry out any autopsy to counter the claim that he died of covid?. This is just a beer parlour denial you wrote up there.
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by Ensquare(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Almost everybody in my town had suddenly lost sense of taste and smell with fever.infact everyone is sick here and I am suspecting it to be corona
Re: COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha by ceejayluv(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
chinwezdasilva:
I am saved by his blood
No be by that one oooo... Some of those that will eventually die are saying the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interesting Fun Facts About The Human Body / Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.