Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent (372 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
My wife and my daughter are both seriously sick at the same time I don't even know what and where to go to. Common money for indomie we don't have now hospital and drugs please if you a doctor around Ayobo help us pls I really need some help can't even sleep for 2 nights now. I'm so scared right now please help me and she is a breastfeeding mother who can't breastfeed for now due to the sickness and I am the only one facing the 2 kids and carrying her alone. Please I really need some financial help please even if na pharmacy medicine make I buy for them please help me

Please anything from your mind to help us, please

Since they don't share bank account details here due to the admin policy please you can WhatsApp, SMS or call me +2348070751915, please I beg of you all in Gods name please

Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent by dobnina(f): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
I wish I had money to help out. Nairalanders pls come and help.
Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent by Joagbaje(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
MondayUche:
My wife and my daughter are both seriously sick at the same time I don't even know what and where to go to. Common money for indomie we don't have now hospital and drugs please if you a doctor around Ayobo help us pls I really need some help can't even sleep for 2 nights now. I'm so scared right now please help me and she is a breastfeeding mother who can't breastfeed for now due to the sickness and I am the only one facing the 2 kids and carrying her alone. Please I really need some financial help please even if na pharmacy medicine make I buy for them please help me

Please anything from your mind to help us, please

Since they don't share bank account details here due to the admin policy please you can WhatsApp, SMS or call me +2348070751915, please I beg of you all in Gods name please

Reach me privately

1 Like

Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thank you so very much. Someone just called us on a video call to pray and advice us I really need financial support to take them to the hospital please
dobnina:
I wish I had money to help out. Nairalanders pls come and help.
Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Okay please I don't know how my number is here already please I beg of you please
Joagbaje:

Reach me privately
Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent by DontBullshitMe: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is scary.
Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
I never sleep since 3 days now. Throwing up everywhere
DontBullshitMe:
This is scary.
Re: Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sir thank you so very much for the support... May God bless you and your family. 10,000 will really go a long way for us. Thank you sir
Joagbaje:

Reach me privately

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics) / Please Help Me Nairalanders. / Family: How To Start Good Communication With Your Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.