Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions (754 Views)

Black Rome: Togo Chief Devil Worshipper Found With 2000 Dead Corpses / Black Rome: Black Lives Matter Disgraces And Dishonors Black Life Worldwide / Black Rome: The Orange Green Pedophile Network Children For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Greetings

So yall help the wicked by faking Coronavirus which is a Catholic Saint? Do you understand the consequences of world economic collapse and how many people including Black people will perish? Already people are reporting starvation because of the lockdown and phony staged rioting going on around the world. This is apart of the Revealations that some of you would be so wicked as to join Satan in killing people so power groups can achieve a manageable population in the age of light. Yes we are in an age of light as the light that makes possible the 5g connection which brought you this message! There is no more hiding places for devils so they have to kill off as many people as possible for fear of an uprising. This is what the Revealation calls Satan's last resolute. Rome has used fornication and secret societies to enslave the upper classes and outright slavery over the masses. Fornication means prostitution that is cult prostitution and death oaths to control secret society members worldwide. All sorts of authority in high places know Coronavirus is a scam meant to distract while they set up a New World Order which is a better slave system.

It is abomination to tell a lie. The Christ bloodline doesn't belong to White Italians or White Jews the bastard sons of Moors. Many come in the name of Christ yet have no blood ties. Christ has a bloodline that goes back to Abraham. These were the only group to redeem themselves from the wickedness of child sacrifice to demon gods. Most African and world bloodlines continue child sacrifice and perverted witchcraft. Return to righteousness. Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change!

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by duro4chang(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
What do you mean by coronavirus is catholic? I am not catholic but you do not give any intelligent information.
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Can you share this book ?
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
duro4chang:
What do you mean by coronavirus is catholic? I am not catholic but you do not give any intelligent information.

St. Corona is a Catholic Saint of infectious diseases. Remember Italy started the phony Coronavirus death causes.

Black Rome is still ruling the world via the Roman council. This is an all male dominated cult of priests with enormous power and wealth over many nations and secret societies. This is spoken of in Ifa Oracle and Yoruba priests are aware yet suspiciously silent. Child sacrifice is the true religion of Rome which why they pushed homosexuality because gay sex is used to conjure demons.

Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is truth alot of books written to warn us this was coming! Lot of insiders exposing the plot of Black Rome.

Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Evil Black people in power and D.L Hutley a descendant of a house slave is one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANNYe0Er7j4
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Some Nigerians expose the Gates vaccine agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQx-BjmfJk

These vaccines will kill you
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by duro4chang(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Armypolicecults:

St. Corona is a Catholic Saint of infectious diseases. Remember Italy started the phony Coronavirus death causes.

Black Rome is still ruling the world via the Roman council. This is an all male dominated cult of priests with enormous power and wealth over many nations and secret societies. This is spoken of in Ifa Oracle and Yoruba priests are aware yet suspiciously silent. Child sacrifice is the true religion of Rome which why they pushed homosexuality because gay sex is used to conjure demons.

I do not understand but God is on the throne.
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
duro4chang:
I do not understand but God is on the throne.

What God is that you serve?
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nams them devils or suffer the wrath of change
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Targeted for extermination anybody who isnt a Roman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlu21LnvD-s
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by duro4chang(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Armypolicecults:

What God is that you ser meve?
I am serving a living God who is the creator of heaven and earth.
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
duro4chang:
I am serving a living God who is the creator of heaven and earth.

Not if you are promoting Coronavirus which is a complete hoax.

10th commandment thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

It is an abomination to lie.
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by duro4chang(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Armypolicecults:

Not if you are promoting Coronavirus which is a complete hoax.

10th commandment thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

It is an abomination to lie.

Did I say anything against anybody in my post(s) Go thy my post (s) again. I did not insult nor oppose anybody.
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Andrew13: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Guy u nor de tire smh
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
duro4chang:
Did I say anything against anybody in my post(s) Go thy my post (s) again. I did not insult nor oppose anybody.

Don't troll me. If you have a revelant comment I will respond in kindness.

Losers get loss though.
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Andrew13:
Guy u nor de tire smh

Coronavirus is a lie.
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
What do yall think every Black person is going to get on a space ship and fly to Mother Africa?

Yall got all the food and still starving in some parts so its unreasonable the Pan African movement.
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
If you desire to bring down White Supremacy then stop sending trillions of dollars to Europe.

Stop lying about the true identity of Christ.
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Water has no enemy.

All good people must bann together to stop the rich and powerful from depopulating us and replacing us with robots.

This is very serious times!

Army robots will be very difficult to combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RIHnK0_NE

Rome is satanic and they have been blood lovers for 2 thousand years.

Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Miraj22(f): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Armypolicecults:
If you desire to bring down White Supremacy then stop sending trillions of dollars to Europe.

Stop lying about the true identity of Christ.
Who's lying about the true identity of Christ and what is the identity of Christ
Re: Black Rome: Black Africa Will Pay For Its Lies & Culling Of Billions by Armypolicecults: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Miraj22:

Who's lying about the true identity of Christ and what is the identity of Christ

1. You claim Christ is God which is blasphemy. Christ was a prophet of exceptional statue yet still a prophet of God Almighty. No man is God Almighty not even the Alaafin, Sultan, and Ooni are God. Kings are gods on Earth however yet they still bow and pray to the Most High God.

2. You put up that pale faced Jesus Christ which robs Black Hebrew descendants of their kingship bloodline and birth right. It's no more different than me saying the Oba of Benin was started by a White king.

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (Reply)

Meet Yomi Fapas: Nigerian Medical Doctor Turned Attorney Running For US Senate / AY Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Actor On Social Media / SADLY!, Kidnappers Has Airport Staff Killed After Collecting N200k Ransom (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.