Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

An Evangelist Exposed Of Dating Married Women, as his chats were leaked On Fb. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Evangelist Exposed Of Dating Married Women, as his chats were leaked On Fb. (930 Views)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Evangelist Exposed Of Dating Married Women, as his chats were leaked On Fb. by laosy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
An Anambra evangelist, Evang Ositadinma Muolokwe AKA Appostle of praise , from the city of Nnewi, Anambra has been exposed on Facebook after an hacker known as Ghostface hacked his Facebook account and leaked his chats with various married women. The hacker said he did that to expose the evils perpetrated by some of the so called man of God. The leaked chats has generated so many controversy on the social media.
Below are the leaked chats of the evangelist

Re: An Evangelist Exposed Of Dating Married Women, as his chats were leaked On Fb. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anybody with microscope should borrow me please... I wanna use it for something. cheesy grin
Re: An Evangelist Exposed Of Dating Married Women, as his chats were leaked On Fb. by laosy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
More

Re: An Evangelist Exposed Of Dating Married Women, as his chats were leaked On Fb. by gentlestdude(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
So is it his fault? or the stupid women
Re: An Evangelist Exposed Of Dating Married Women, as his chats were leaked On Fb. by laosy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Another one

Re: An Evangelist Exposed Of Dating Married Women, as his chats were leaked On Fb. by thesicilian: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Anybody with microscope should borrow me please... I wanna use it for something. cheesy grin
Please if you see any, let me use it when you're through
Re: An Evangelist Exposed Of Dating Married Women, as his chats were leaked On Fb. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
thesicilian:

Please if you see any, let me use it when you're through

Roger that cheesy

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Gain Respect In Your Relationship / What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? / Step by step guide on how to live a healthy life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.