Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. (7595 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
I went to shoprite this evening to get something and sighted this very beautiful lady and an older woman. I sensed it was her mother because they looked very alike. This lady is lady fine fa. My spec, she looked very clean, you know those lady that will be looking like when they see prick they’ll scream and ask you what is this and be shy to look at it? grin and her skin is so flawless, no trace of bleaching cream. (My number one priority to look out for when approaching a lady)

I walked up to them and greeted the older lady, she responded and continued her shopping then I told her, “excuse me ma, is this beautiful lady your daughter?” She looked at me very well from head to toe and didn’t answer me grin

Me fa, I nor send. I politely told her to give me the honor to talk to the lady for a minute. Madam did not answer me. I faced the lady, greeted her, complimented her and told her my name, I asked for her name, she was reluctant to say but her Ma was so good to me, she walked away and left the both of us grin

Told her I’ll hate to keep her mom waiting and requested for her contact to keep up with communication sometimes. She was looking at her Ma with corner eye. I told her if her Ma didn’t like me she wouldn’t have allowed me get close to her. Na so she give me contact. I went to Ma and greeted her well and thanked her for the time spared. Ma’ still didn’t utter a word. She just dey look me one kind one kind. grin

But the problem now is I have no serious plan for this lady except “you know” grin I have no plans to have serious plans for women right now. grin

I feel bad about this because I’m about to betray her Ma’s trust. cry

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by thesicilian: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:

But the problem now is I have no serious plan for this lady except “you know” grin I have no plans to have serious plans for women right now. grin

It's people like you that make life harder for well meaning guys. Better just delete the number if you have no serious plans for her

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by donbachi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
No amount of begging from nairalanders,will stop amadioha not to strike u.if dat woman finds out,dat u just wanna fvck her daughter and run.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
The two of you up there are mad. angry The ones you guys have been fecking nkor? Is it because her mom was present? The ladies you guys have been devouring and dumping, do you know the prayers their mother have been saying against you guys in the background?

26 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Officialgarri: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Abeg flex on cheesy. It is in this course of flexing that you will fall in love with her. I don't think one can fall in love with someone whom you just met. You can only infatuate

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
thesicilian:

It's people like you that make life harder for well meaning guys. Better just delete the number if you have no serious plans for her
this one na big fish. I can’t let go. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
donbachi:
No amount of begging from nairalanders,will stop amadioha not to strike u.if dat woman finds out,dat u just wanna fvck her daughter and run.
the lady you are dating right now and have dated in the past, Did you run or you are lining them up for marriage? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Oluromantic: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ride on boss. You're on point. If the mother wasn't there, it would have been easier cus those olden days mother will see approaching a girl you don't know before as awkward
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by OlabodeTECH: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
But the problem now is I have no serious plan for this lady except “you know” grin I have no plans to have serious plans for women right now.

Thunder, your attention is needed here.

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Kaykay999(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
OP your self confidence is 100% I swear

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:
The two of you up there are mad. angry The ones you guys have been fecking nkor? Is it because her mom was present? The ladies you guys have been devouring and dumping, do you know the prayers their mother have been saying against you guys in the background?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by stanliwise(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:
I went to shoprite this evening to get something and sighted this very beautiful lady and an older woman. I sensed it was her mother because they looked very alike. This lady is lady fine fa. My spec, she looked very clean, you know those lady that will be looking like when they see prick they’ll scream and ask you what is this and be shy to look at it? grin and her skin is so flawless, no trace of bleaching cream. (My number one priority to look out for when approaching a lady)

I walked up to them and greeted the older lady, she responded and continued her shopping then I told her, “excuse me ma, is this beautiful lady your daughter?” She looked at me very well from head to toe and didn’t answer me grin

Me fa, I nor send. I politely told her to give me the honor to talk to the lady for a minute. Madam did not answer me. I faced the lady, greeted her, complimented her and told her my name, I asked for her name, she was reluctant to say but her Ma was so good to me, she walked away and left the both of us grin

Told her I’ll hate to keep her mom waiting and requested for her contact to keep up with communication sometimes. She was looking at her Ma with corner eye. I told her if her Ma didn’t like me she wouldn’t have allowed me get close to her. Na so she give me contact. I went to Ma and greeted her well and thanked her for the time spared. Ma’ still didn’t utter a word. She just dey look me one kind one kind. grin

Your judgement of who this so called lady is, is what we call oversabi. This lady fit don dey collect dick on a stead. If you have that mindset during chat and conversation with her during chats then na friend zone you go end up o.
I like your guts sha you are bold with your approach but you need to know her closely to know the kind of girl she is.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by NettyNelly(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Must you talk to every pretty lady you see? Mtchewww... You might be interested in this thing in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by obiekunie2: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Ayemileto(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Few days ago, A topic hit front page. It was about a lady who played a fast one on a guy and used him to get the phone she needed.

This is a similar scenario, you have no plan for her, you just need her to satisfy your sexual urge.

That is why it was surprising that most people advised him to collect the phone back, forgetting that most people go into different kinds of relationship today, just because of their selfish interest.

In the case of that girl, she needed a phone. In your case, you need "You Know it".

It's now the responsibility of the other party to either give in or turn down the request.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Bola146(f): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oniranu oshi undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Fasindo: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
shocked

What is good 4 d geese is good 4 d gander.
You should have collected both d mother nd daughter's number.

Who knows maybe d husband may be late and or not satisfying her in bed

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Goodplace: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
You have spoken well
thesicilian:

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Bluethong1(f): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Why are guys like this

If she had ignored you now, you would come and open your gutter mouth that girls are forming.

Just delete that number or else na curse go follow.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by AfroKnight: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
May we not attlact curses to ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Alexun(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:

Call her first! E fit enter voicemail sef... grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by ukaface(f): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:

why are guys like this?
And you feel cool with the 'you know'
Wtf

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by ukaface(f): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
The day you go do ' you know' with Mami water, Na that day ' you go know'.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
maybe u dont look good to ma"s taste and dats why she didnt answer u.i can imagine if it was dangote"s son how the reception would be cheesy.but u fa get time oo.instead of u to go to shoprite make ur purchases or have a nice time wit ur woman or paddies u are busy toasting girls inside shoprite that have flawless skin cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by 2cul2care: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmm egungun be kairful na express you dey go ooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
thesicilian:

PERIOD cool

That's how men be attracting misfortunes and curses to themselves embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by vibbb: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Your confidence is superb sha.
Guess the lady is long due for marriage, for her mum to excuse you to have a word with her. If not Africa mum would end up sending you home to your parents ni o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:

My dear bleep and move on.
If she is a good one keep her if not count numbers
29 now and still counting this year
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by lmm4real: 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lol this matter funny grin no plans for serious plan grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by mbanefoeze(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
My guy and no go reason d number ohh
Na fake number

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexun:

Call her first! E fit enter voicemail sef... grin
Nor mind that guy o. Be like person wey dey go a journey of a thousand miles starting with a step, come dey congratulate hisself.
Fyi, @carchoice, next time if e sure for you, engage the mama properly and charm her then see if the daughter nor go marry you there and then.
Na so we dey run am.

This wan wey you do na F9!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Your Birth Month Says About You (photos) / Renmoney Soft Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! No Guarantor! / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.