Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please What Is The Name Of This App? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please What Is The Name Of This App? (2387 Views)

Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This App / Create Animated Videos With This App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Name Of This App? by darlenese(f): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please kindly help me with the name of the app below

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by Offpoint: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
darlenese:
I only know of PC own, don't know that ANDROID phone..

But kindly search for WHITEBOARD ANIMATION apps on Google you might get something of that nature

... What I found..

Educreations. ...
Explain Everything Whiteboard . ...
Jamboard. ...
Stormboard. ...
Doceri Interactive Whiteboard . ...
Explee. ...
Splashtop Classroom.. ...
ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard.

You can download any of the above from Playstore or Google search it

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by darlenese(f): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Offpoint:

I only know of PC own, don't know that ANDROID phone..

But kindly search for WHITEBOARD ANIMATION apps on Google you might get something of that nature

... What I found..

Educreations. ...
Explain Everything Whiteboard . ...

Jamboard. ...
Stormboard. ...
Doceri Interactive Whiteboard . ...
Explee. ...
Splashtop Classroom.. ...
ShowMe Interactive Whiteboard.

You can download any of the above from Playstore or Google search it

Thanks a lot
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by NobleRomm(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
It wasn't done with an app.. bro
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
White board animation and you'll need to purchase it. I have never seen free download unless the trial version which doesn't exceed one month or thereabout.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by Dhayveed002(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2020
darlenese:
Go to renderforest.com
you will see video animation, click on it.
You will see list of animation either 3d or 2d animation but if you want the one on that picture you will see video explainer or whiteboard animation any of this two will give you what you want
So if you finish doing the animation you can now download it.
NB:The video will come with there watermark but if you dont want watermark on it then you have to purchase the video which is not affordable.
so download the one with watermark and edit it with inshot to cover the watermark and put your name on it.as you can see in that picture, the watermark was covered with that red thing at the base
And you can be making money from it.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by amijid2012(m): 2:59am On Jul 04, 2020
The app is VIDEOSCRIBE....,

I have the cracked version., I can teach within one-day., It's not hard., Once you have the svg files that's all, which I have dozens of it..
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by amijid2012(m): 3:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Mbdovey:
White board animation and you'll need to purchase it. I have never seen free download unless the trial version which doesn't exceed one month or thereabout.
I have the cracked version., I even have like two explainer software that I use
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by NobleKing2020(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dhayveed002:
Go to renderforest.com
You will see list of animation either 3d or 2d animation but if you want the one on that picture you will see video explainer or whiteboard animation any of this two will give you what you want
NB:The video will come with there watermark but if you dont want watermark on it then you have to purchase the video which is not affordable.
so download the one with watermark and edit it with inshot to cover the watermark and put your name on it.as you can see in that picture, the watermark was covered with that red thing at the base

please do u know any site dat can be used to create dancing cartoons..those cartoons that dances like human being
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by Dhayveed002(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
NobleKing2020:

please do u know any site dat can be used to create dancing cartoons..those cartoons that dances like human being
I dont know of any oo
but try plotagon story and if i see i will let you know.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by NobleKing2020(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Dhayveed002:
I dont know of any oo but try plotagon story and if i see i will let you know.

thanks bro.. I will really appreciate.
plotagon is is just fir making cartoon..
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by darlenese(f): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dhayveed002:
Go to renderforest.com

Wow , thanks so much .
I really appreciate this .
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by Dhayveed002(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
darlenese:

Wow , thanks so much . I really appreciate this .
You are welcome. Hope you get what you want from renderforest.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by Dhayveed002(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
NobleKing2020:

thanks bro.. I will really appreciate.
plotagon is is just fir making cartoon..
Yess
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by Odunayaw(m): 2:24am On Nov 14, 2020
amijid2012:
I have the cracked version., I even have like two explainer software that I use
How do I get the cracked version
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This App? by Mason9: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Manual treadmills are the most basic type of treadmill and are powered by the user’s movements. This type of treadmill is ideal for people who are just starting out and are looking for a low-cost, low-maintenance option. https://treadmillmaintenancetips.com/best-quiet-treadmill/

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Illustrator Vs Autodesk Maya / Unity In Diversity (pencil Drawing) / My 3D Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.