Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary (27102 Views)

Edo Primary: APC Removes Uzodinma As Chairman, Names Otu As Replacement / Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair / Edo Primary: APC Governors To Meet Tinubu Over Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary by emperor863(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
U re just a confused idiot.Has ur senile Buhari done better.....at least GEJ had control over his family.

Your father is a confused idiot and he had transfered the idiocy to you through his genes.

GEJ was able to control his party yet hundred of PDP members campaigned openly for Buhari in the North. Check record and confirm. He was in control and he could not do anything about it.

What you are witnessing in APC currently is a direct attempt to rid the party of black legs who will work against the party in future elections but you pigs can not see that.

You are so politically immature and that is why you are where you are politically -frustrated - third class citizens and inconsequential entities.

By their comments, you shall know them.
Re: APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary by moderatedguy: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2020
emperor863:

Your father is a confused idiot and he had transfered the idiocy to you through his genes.

GEJ was able to control his party yet hundred of PDP members campaigned openly for Buhari in the North. Check record and confirm. He was in control and he could not do anything about it.

What you are witnessing in APC currently is a direct attempt to rid the party of black legs who will work against the party in future elections but you pigs can not see that.

You are so politically immature and that is why you are where you are politically -frustrated - third class citizens and inconsequential entities.

By their comments, you shall know them.
Shut up u stupid idiot. ur leader Buhari is a lifeless gworo chewing Mumu,just like APC members and supporters like u.I will send ur message to my father in his grave.He might be visiting u Tonite to discuss issues.
Re: APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2020
osazsky:
u dont understand how this works...the Nwc constituted by oshiomole is not apc.now let me enlighten u...oshiomole suspension started from ward 10...let's agree that it has been lifted by the ward...but the state chairman also needs to sign attesting to it..now who is the state chairman..court recognises ojezua.. the NWC recognises the epm chairman...2 oshiomole will den take the letter to the court to reinstate him..he cant go to another court of same jurisdiction...he must go back the appeal court that suspended him in Abuja where he will be immediately reinstated as long as the state chairman signature is on it...then the NWC will go to Abuja with the letter of resignation of giadom ..the question is where is his resignation letter ?councelling the order given to him that made him chairman for 14 day.until they do this, to the abuja court, everything that happened within these 14days that he is not aware of is null and void..including the clearing of iyamu to contest...to the high court ..from the day oshiomole seizes to be chairman which was on the 16th June Giadom tenure started from 17th of June to 30th of June 2020..anything that happens within these period is to be chaired by him...including the primary which is next week.. cant u see that the real fight is between the northerners in Abuja and Tinubu of Lagos...any other chairman outside Giadom that signs on the form of ize iyamu or akeredolu aside who the court recognises as chairman nolifies that candidate .in fact to inec apc did not present a candidate..instead of running to another court of same jurisdiction in rivers that gave a diff judgement y not settle ur house..wat will happen after the pry is that both courts will go to supreme court to present thier case..the supreme court wont even boarder to look at it..cuz in law when two courts of the same jurisdiction gives 2 contradicting judgment the FIRST ORDER MUST STAND FiRST.. so supreme court will say giadom is the chairman u can see that this is a collateral damage..Buhari is not interested .he is not coming back he only use Tinubu and west to achieve his selfish ambition...now u see say the whole matter tie wrapper pls stop listening to TVC news...this is d truth of the matter.i dont know who is Adam's and nwc legal adviser ..that guy needs to return his sch fees..

Pls, as I have been saying in the last four days repeatedly on nairaland, there is a little difference between the IBOs and Edo people. Having spent 6 years in the University in IBO land and my close affinity with Benin for years, I know the people very well. You are an IBO man,it is very evident in your concluding sentences.

The Judicial processes you outlined have flaws. Judiciary in Nigeria presently is not the seat justice. Mediocrity and judicial marketing are now the hallmark of Nigeria's Judicial system while experienced Legal Luminaries keep silence or risk being sanctioned. The Party Constitution governs party. Court cannot impose leadership on a party. A leader cannot exist without followership. A leader with followership can only confuse INEC with parallel primary within INEC stipulated time leading to two candidates. This is very impossible now. Nothing can stop INEC from conducting election in September. Rather than looking for chaos to fight a powerful individual why don't you challenge the person directly. Nzeribe knows he was not a match to Abiola in all circumstances and he was a nobody as a contestant at SDP primary election in Jos, out of frustration, he supported the continuation of IBB with the formation of ABN, in grave, Abiola is still greater than him.

The zero APC leader you said is unconcerned because he is not coming back is a lie. In his first tenure, he was not better. His weak, zero APC leadership led to Kangaroo election that produced Saraki and the like of Dino who made mockery and nonsense of his presidency. They later claimed he is too old and sick to lead them. They want to replace him, it was Oshiomhole that drove them and gave the party to him to actualise his second term dream.He only wants power, nothing more.
Re: APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary by emperor863(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
Shut up u stupid idiot. ur leader Buhari is a lifeless gworo chewing Mumu,just like APC members and supporters like u.I will send ur message to my father in his grave.He might be visiting u Tonite to discuss issues.

Sorry that your dad has passed on

If he were to be alive, your life would not be so miserable. That is why you are so uncouth, I'll mannered and irresponsible.

Next time you don't say humans who are far more educated than you are mumus, you don't use foul languages on people so that they would be forced to accord you a little respect even though you are not worthy of such.

As for politics, I'm done discussing with you. Events that will take place in a few hours/days would prove to you that APC is on course.
Re: APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary by moderatedguy: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2020
emperor863:

Sorry that your dad has passed on

If he were to be alive, your life would not be so miserable. That is why you are so uncouth, I'll mannered and irresponsible.

Next time you don't say humans who are far more educated than you are mumus, you don't use foul languages on people so that they would be forced to accord you a little respect even though you are not worthy of such.

As for politics, I'm done discussing with you. Events that will take place in a few hours/days would prove to you that APC is on course.
Mark my word APC Edo candidate wud be disqualified at the end of the day if they dont do the needful.
Re: APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary by emperor863(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
Mark my word APC Edo candidate wud be disqualified at the end of the day if they dont do the needful.

Yes, they would. Today at Abuja, the order given to the suspended Asst.secretary to act as a chairman would be withdrawn upon a request from the initiator of the case.

Just a few hours more.
Re: APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary by moderatedguy: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2020
emperor863:

Yes, they would. Today at Abuja, the order given to the suspended Asst.secretary to act as a chairman would be withdrawn upon a request from the initiator of the case.

Just a few hours more.

We are waiting
Re: APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary by Jesusloveyou: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
you can't read abi, here is what INEC source says

you expected inec to wait till next week according to unknown source to review the court cases, when inec are already aware that is 22 June, if inec must review the case, it must take decision before June 21 and announced to public 2days before the primary election.

Try to always reason before believing unknown source.
Re: APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary by masseratti: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
I don't understand.... Is a vice chairman not superior to a deputy secretary?

Am not a fan of the both factions tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) / PDP Governors Boycotted Wedding Of Bamanga Tukur’s Son / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.