Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... (10380 Views)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
If She was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos of Heavily Curved South African Teacher

The teaching profession is one highly characterized with female staff. Many men intentionally ignore the teaching job because they consider it's payment and compensation poorly rewarding. Many people openly show their dislike for the teaching profession because of its tedious and comprehensive approach to dealing with children coupled with it low payment.

Although the standard of living and earnings differs for teachers based on the country and economy the teacher finds him or her in. For instance teachers in well advance countries like America, United Kingdom, France and others, get heavily paid compared to teachers in poorly developed countries or cities.

Talking about females and the teaching profession, here is an stunning and attractive looking South African teacher who has caused a huge attention in the social media with her amazing curves. She has reportedly attractive a lot to fans and followers on her Instagram handle.

Here are pictures of the South African teacher; Lulu Menziwa who has been causing an uproar in the internet with her astonishing pictures - see photos of her below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
More...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
More.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by ademasta(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool

I will not attend the class if she teaches "Reproductive System" everyday.

But if she teaches it even once per week, I will attend her class 9 times in a week grin

1 Like

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by captianfreeman(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Very inappropriate dress code for a teacher.

7 Likes

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Infact. I will hire her for extra lessons. cool

3 Likes

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
More......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by chatinent: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please use your discretion when you post things on a public forum; your kids or minors might be reading. Thanks. Don't bother responding.

3 Likes

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by paulolee(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
chai...me awon ass geng...i no go miss class atall o...bt wait o..is she putting dose temptation to school or its jus photoshoot??
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
OP your write up is filled up with grammatical blunders.

chai...
wet in happen
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by VillageBus(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
dis wan nah small tin 4 my further maths teacher 4 ss3
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
op you jobless oh.

you just go gather her pics from Instagram come dump them here

1 Like

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
op you jobless oh.

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
OP your write up is filled up with grammatical blunders.

chai...
wet in happen
Actuall this is not my article, I saw the article online & shared it here... Thanks.
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
op you jobless oh.

Today is Sunday Bro. Thanks.
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Samfloxin(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
You are a charmer ,not a teacher
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Bluethong1(f): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
She is got the shape of a goddess!

She looks stunning but a guy somewhere is tired of hitting that kitten

2 Likes

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Samfloxin:
You are a charmer ,not a teacher
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bluethong1:
She is got the shape of a goddess!

She looks stunning but a guy somewhere is tired of hitting that kitten
Na wa oooo
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by TerryMcGinis(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Eh! I dey mad? I go attend classes everyday of the week and twice on sundays.
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See Baddest grin grin grin
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by chinedumc91: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Non is qualify to be a teacher.
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
chai! cheesy

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
including me oo

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by bottlewater1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
so what's special about her?

1 Share

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Great100000: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
bottlewater1:
so what's special about her?
Abi. Nothing Jare... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. But Your Picture Get As E Be Sha grin grin grin That Promotion Sure Pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by extol1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
the way I detest ladies that have big yansh eh, na only God knows. my love for boobs no get part two
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Okoroawusa: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
She try but not a fan of big ass. I will admire n pass
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by Knsley(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
chatinent:
Please use your discretion when you post things on a public forum; your kids or minors might be reading. Thanks. Don't bother responding.
What will kids be doing in adult romance section?
Re: If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... by timibare(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nigeria female teachers are always ugly end wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside / White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them / My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.