Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Will Be President - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be President - Dele Momodu (7300 Views)

Dele Momodu: Enough Of The Blame Game And Paranoia Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by dustydee: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2011
it's not a crime to dream , but this kind dream na wah!
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by gistar(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
let the man contest abeg, but make i remind am say no be ovation them dey use do campaign o.

i sure say if him become president him go start share ovation mag for free.

that is something at least, ain't it nairalanders?
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by dgb4(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
LWKMD -

what an entertaining joke

u think say to rule Naija na fashion or showbiz abi??

moderator, pls move to jokes section
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by switchmax8: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
another fool deceiving himself
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by UyiIredia(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
@ topic header >>> the fattest one Nigeria ever had

on a more serious note Mr Momodu appears to be sincere >>> i wish him well >>> but I am not voting for him
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2011
ode remo:

BASHORUB GA grin grin grin
the ranting of a dreamer. grin grin

LOL @ Bashorun Ga

grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin the man do you now?
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by udennaa: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2011
LMAO! the guy wan extort money from his mugu friends in the name of supporting his ambition. LMAO
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by madamL(f): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
palm wine talk
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by johnjoel(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
he is dreamin dreamin and does'nt want woke up woke up
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by tlops(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
This is not "owambe" Politics.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by ENZOSCIFO1: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
This Dele guy will not stop getting on my nerves. Yeye man
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by heilige(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
This man shud go concentrate on his magazine business, and leave politics for the politicians.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by chosen04(f): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
The publisher of ovation of corrupt politicans. . . . . . . . . .

This man that keeps hopnoping with all corrupt leaders in the name of publishing ovation mazagine.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by DoubleN(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
The Dude must be living on Planet Ovation! sad
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by software(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2011
-1 buhahahahahaaha
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by fayawo: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
Why are we so negative folks? Whats wrong in a dream?Joseph had a dream while every situation around him looked bleak but his dream came to pass.

If thats too hard to phantom, I watched a black man that everybody said has little experience win the Democratic Primaries;FYI today Barack Obama is the preseident of the United States of America.(They believe in themselves)

I think at this level that Nigeria is right now we should be clamouring for CHANGEEEEEEEE or else we will always return to Status Quo and we will be doing business as usual when PDP takes over office again.

Opportunity comes but once. After this election trust me 4 years from now its still going to be the same story.

Are we not tired of this corruption?

Are we not tired of a few people packing all the money thats meant for the masses?

Are we not tired of thousands of people graduating from college and having nothing to show for their 6-9 years (After Strikes) in college?

Are we not tired of thousands of people perishing on the Lagos Ife road every year when we come from a country flowing with milk and honey?

We need a new beginning folks.Revolution comes in little forums like this where we get together to discuss the future of our unborn kids.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by omophilip: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
This is the man for the new generation let's not vote for candidates who are over 60 and what to shape a future they will not leave to see. pls guy lets be wise He is the best man for the job
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by banom(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2011
Goodluck DELE. I wish you well, YES YOU CAN.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by playboy19(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
This Dele boy is a joke. I just can't stop laughing at him and I don't know why. It is people like him who would come out and say the election was ridged when in truth we all know you dont stand a chance in the first place. Like sarah jibril talking where 2 big elephants are fighting.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by LaconicINC: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
Bros u na presido already na, of ovation magazine abi u wan bi double presido.na ur magazine profit u go take campaign abi.ebi like say u wan go out of business becos na bankruptcy naim i dey see for business,abeg make u wake up from ur dream,dis na naija u nor go fit be presido u hear?
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by oderemo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
Goodluck DELE. I wish you well, YES YOU CAN

yeah right.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by gwas(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
NL people too get bad mouth. i dont know why people are insulting this man? is it because we cant see you? pls let watch our mouth. yeye people.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by playboy19(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
Mr Gwas (political thug), what if you could see us? What would you do?
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by dinggle: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
My question is what have u done to improve the lives of people around u? what difference have u made in our society to make u stand out? Who are u? if we talk of Dele Momodu what can we remember u for?
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by mustafar1: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
Watch him change his tune after being made information minister if GEJ muscles his way to stay put till 2015.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by eherbal(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2011
hallucination of grandeur.it's now that you wanna relate with the masses when you dey sell that ya beautiful magazine for a premium and na so so rich men and rich locations de dey dia.which day you think say to come my slum hood for lawanson or ijora badia ,wey i dey alternate come do exclusive about the everyday dude wey dey run things for street,that fatherlss urcin,the ashawo for ojurin etc maybe he's vying for president of newspaper guild of nigeria,shiooo! angry
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by eherbal(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
must_a_far:

Watch him change his tune after being made information minister if GEJ muscles his way to stay put till 2015.
confirmed.just like dele alake,segun adeniyi and the likes.journalists have a way of changing tunes when the odds in their favour.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by jerryben12: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
There is confidence in pounded yam.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by poweredcom(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2011
Why are we so negative folks? Whats wrong in a dream?Joseph had a dream while every situation around him looked bleak but his dream came to pass.

If thats too hard to phantom, I watched a black man that everybody said has little experience win the Democratic Primaries;FYI today Barack Obama is the preseident of the United States of America.(They believe in themselves)

I think at this level that Nigeria is right now we should be clamouring for CHANGEEEEEEEE or else we will always return to Status Quo and we will be doing business as usual when PDP takes over office again.

Opportunity comes but once. After this election trust me 4 years from now its still going to be the same story.

Are we not tired of this corruption?

Are we not tired of a few people packing all the money thats meant for the masses?

Are we not tired of thousands of people graduating from college and having nothing to show for their 6-9 years (After Strikes) in college?

Are we not tired of thousands of people perishing on the Lagos Ife road every year when we come from a country flowing with milk and honey?

We need a new beginning folks.Revolution comes in little forums like this where we get together to discuss the future of our unborn kids.

Nigerians have bed mouth and have lost all hopes for a change, the good ones that wanna rule are speaking to make a change but we the citizen even hate our truthul ones, can you read what NLandes have posted about Oga Dele, Shame to all of you that opposes him as for me i registered for the election but never gonna cast any damm vote for any body, except for Fashola and I can just dash Dele , my presidency ok, Bleep all the other contestant they gonna burn slow some day
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by juman(m): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2011
Internet presidential candidate.
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by Probity100: 1:56am On Jan 29, 2011
OVATION President DELE MOMODU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep on trying, keep on trying, whats gonna be , Bongo lyrics
Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by shotster50(m): 2:01am On Jan 29, 2011
Na fever dey worry Dele Momodu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Refuses To Enter Dock At CCT Tribunal In Abuja / Money Laundering: You’ve A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ohakim / "Forget The ‘mother Of All Bombs,’ Meet The Russian-made ‘daddy’ "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.