Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? (23277 Views)

My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Equity15(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
till this day, I don't know how to cook..I eat whatever rubbish I cook..i ate rice almost everyday never craved for swallowed nor got tired.I never allowed People eat my food(especially girls).

you'll survive..I won't advice you to get a g.f cause it may be distracting..

5 Likes

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by GeneralPula: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cooking is one of the easiest thing to do in life..

You’ve got no reasons not to know how to cook!
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Kemimarch16(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
He should try to learn how to cook from people around him
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Imstrong2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
donbachi:
That is why they all have cafeteria
and that's supplementry budget for his sponsor
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by seanwilliam(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
You go survive by fire by force.. na because money stil dey your account

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by doziefrank07(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Na suffer be that ooo...Na to dey cook food wey only you fit chop gringringrin
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Prenonjebose: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
That is why you have bukas. Bread and tea, garrium sulphate, groundnut. Don't go and disturb those that cook.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
You can buy booklets that teach you how to cook, inviting a girl to cook for you is wrong, its full of risks...
all these recipe books are not up to #300 you can buy them and master the tips.
As for me, am a pro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Ha!!!
If you don't know how to cook and you're broke on top grin
Na only God go save you.
That's how one of my coursemate was calling me on the phone to ask me how to cook jollof spaghetti.

Pls if you don't know how to cook and you're going to uni and you're not rich,pls don't accept your admission.
Defer it till the next year when you've learnt how to cook.
Fish Brain advice

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol!

Had this same exact problem!

Started out with buying food outside. But that's a huge expense. Costs a lot to be eating in restaurants and canteens. So I quickly aligned with some goons wey sabi cook. I go dey wash up the pots and plates and dem go dey cook. Win win

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Olabode971(f): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
He will be carrying his ID card upandan nau... (Spoon)

At the Sound of Come and Eat; He will quickly bring out his spoon!!!
#SurvivalByInstinct tharis warri ris

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by UbongCR7(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
I ate outside through out my stay in school.

You can learn how to cook sha if you don't have the money, I wished that I didn't spend so much on eating outside (some days close to 3k, though on the average like 6h)
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by ELPROF(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Baba forget knowing how to cook, when hunger strikes anything u cook is always sweet, most importantly if you be fine guy you no need cook, just look sharp get 3 correct girls weh sabi cook, my brother u go chop pass auz

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by kennymotors(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Your suggestions/advice are welcome
to survive go and learn how to cook
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by perdollar(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
when hungry waya u, u go eat whatever concoction u prepare

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Get yourself a gf/friend that can cook. Its that easy.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by lichocho(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Listen carefully...u must be a fine boy..u have to be d best in ur class(so dem go de cook free food for u).no serious girlfriend(make quarrel no de)..biscuit Nd milk will carry u along(cabin 50 milk 50)..dats all u need to survive on campus..abeg no join cult so u go fit chop for ur houx..

3 Likes

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Joecristiano7(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
For me sha, i learnt from my roommates and You tube videos... It may sound funny, but You tube helps

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by GeniusVincent(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Indomie noodles to the rescue.���

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Buy foods ofc
I always go on a shopping spree, buying everything I see
Sometimes I spend 10 bands on Lean alone shocked shocked
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
I just found out yesterday that I have been preparing my stew in the wrong way for 3 years.

But who cares? Whatever rubbish I cook, I willingly and happily eat.

Nevertheless, I love good food and can't imagine being with a woman who can't cook excellently.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by 12345baba(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
I went to school were I had two lovely sisters there with me. Food wasn't an issue , even there roommates where feeding me
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Uyi168: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's easy..
If u are willing, u go learn..
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by DenreleDave(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
donbachi:

Bad advice

Heartlessbanker

Start learning how to cook among frnds
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Tundeamoo: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
get a gf�
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Concoction...

1 Like

Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Emaprince: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Never cooked while I was in school

I survived very well.
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Emmanuelpraise9(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
you'll be going to a cafe but its university na so there are a lot of girls that you make friends with they'll help you cook that's what most boys do
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by DenreleDave(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
donbachi:

Even Amatarasha sef cannot cook good food for me.. A lady 4 dt matter
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Emmanuelpraise9(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
i learnt from.my friend(roommate)
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by davillian(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Boys hostel
Re: How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Use the internet

There are good videos showing you how to cook on YouTube

Also try 9jafoodie. Google for their website

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can I Go For Higher Degrees If I Graduate As A HND Holder. / 9 Same Yoruba Words But Different Meanings / Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.