Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland (6635 Views)

What Do You Think Of School Reunions? Tell Us Your Experiences. Thanks. / What Course Made You Think Of Your Life Twice In The University / 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by olurili(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
forget all this shit,nairaland is a world where what you look for is what you see,i use dis forum 4 different type of thing,it is comedy,advice ,love,family,when i av no 1 to discus my problem with,i come here cos it is anonymous,no 1 knw me physically
Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by Gdefo(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2020
matrixme:

Oga, if Reddit is the world's best platform to you, fine. Dey your dey, make we dey our dey. As far as I know, Seen has not forced anyone to be here, not to talk of having an opinion.
It's types like you that ass lick anything white. This is a pro-Nigerian internet forum and we don't have to appologize for being who we are. If anyone isn't satisfied with the service here, let him exit. Period.

The typical Nigerian response always evasive and the digression from the main point/topic. Anyways, it just turned out to be a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by MrCanceller: 12:29am On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
CC
S.EUN OSEWA
SEU.N OSEWA
SE..UN OSEWA

It's a shame Nigeria's biggest forum is a cesspool of tribalism, hate and vileness. And it's even sadder that this would be the reference a lot of foreigners would rely on when they form their perspectives about Nigeria/Nigerians.

S.eun is just too blasé for my liking, never considers forum members opinions, never does anything radical to improve this forum. And I'm sure this thread would totally be ignored and maybe even locked. Such a shame.
[/s]
Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by Somodooo: 7:00am On Jun 25, 2020
matrixme:
Do we need to bother ourselves with the thought of pro-white activists and their agenda? Lions don't consider the opinion of sheep. Reddit is not a place where black People's opinion count, so they always look negatively on any black issues. I stopped going there more than 2 years ago and I've never been happier.
At least Nairaland na we-we, so that's all that matters. Many people here have gotten jobs via Nairaland. Many businesses have increased value, money has changed hands via Nairaland and perhaps some may have even secured their life partner here. So who Reddit help? Tell me..
tell them ooo
God bless seun
God bless mynd44
God bless lalasticlala
God bless oam4j and other mods

we die here
if you can't take the heat leave the forking kitchen
Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by Somodooo: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2020
I love nairaland because of how real it is
no need to fake love
Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by Ebenezer202O: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:

this guy is impersonating original moniker Juliusmalema

check out

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusmaiema/posts

He's the same person as Ebenezer2O2O MrCanceller etc
prove it or you shut it
Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2020
UncleSnr:

See, he needs both humans and machines.
Another thing I Suggest he Should do is Put a Block button. You block people from quoting you and Seeing your posts and you don't see theirs either.

2 Likes

Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by Lorayne(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
PUSKIN,mynd44, lalasticlala.... I've been banned by the anti-spam bot pls help unban me
Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
lorayne check out my previous posts and do the needed
Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by Lorayne(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Miracood2:
lorayne check out my previous posts and do the needed
Can't find anything
Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lorayne:
Can't find anything
ana son a raba dubun hamsin
Re: What Some Redditors Think Of Nairaland by Lorayne(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Miracood2:
ana son a raba dubun hamsin
Tura link mana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg And ASUU Finally Reached An Agreement, To Call Off Strike In 24hrs / African Church Model College(acmc) / 6 Grammatical Errors Uttered By Our First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.