Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality (798 Views)

Help: How Do I Convert PNG To CDR / H.ow To Reduce Video Size Without Loosing Quality Best App For Video Compressor / 2020 Calendar Coreldraw CDR File Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality by supercent02(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
I want to send a corel file to someone for printing, the file size is kind of big. Sending it is not a problem but the person receiving it laments of the data consumption.
Is there a way I can reduce the file size without reduction of the graphics quality
Re: Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality by RedPhoenix: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Use Win zip or Winmarleigh to compress it. It will make it 100 of times smaller
Re: Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality by supercent02(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Use Win zip or Winmarleigh to compress it. It will make it 100 of times smaller
how do I go about that boss
Re: Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality by daewoorazer(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Be like say u be new designer....

And don’t listen to the advice up there, it will affect ur .cdr

Next time, any jpeg you’re gonna use in your design should be compressed before use or BITMAPed..

It’s not late though, open the .cdr and do what I told U...thank me later

Else, the resulting .cdr will be very huge.
Re: Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality by Offpoint: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let the receiver buy data, mtn 1gb is 350

Else download winrar or win zip and compress your file. Make sure you have it in a single folder

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality by RedPhoenix: 4:38am On Jun 22, 2020
supercent02:
how do I go about that boss

Win rar

Just download. Then right click the source file. On your pc and click compress. Then send the compressed file to the receiver. Easy
Re: Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality by RedPhoenix: 4:39am On Jun 22, 2020
daewoorazer:
Be like say u be new designer....

And don’t listen to the advice up there, it will affect ur .cdr

Next time, any jpeg you’re gonna use in your design should be compressed before use or BITMAPed..

It’s not late though, open the .cdr and do what I told U...thank me later

Else,he resulting .cdr will be very huge.

I don't understand. Are we competing for something I don't know of. Which one is don't listen to the advice above. You're a sick sad soul. Smh at your stupeedoty
Re: Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality by daewoorazer(m): 5:13am On Jun 22, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I don't understand. Are we competing for something I don't know of. Which one is don't listen to the advice above. You're a sick sad soul. Smh at your stupeedoty

You’re no different from a deranged animal the moment you offered advice about what you know nothing of...

You’re the wicked soul here..he is getting paid for designing that file and your thick skull should at least imagine the time he must have spent designing that piece; unfortunately, the best ur pseudoBrain can offer is a demented piece of advice....

Now crawl back into the ancient enclave you came out of because in civilized climes, people like you shut their stinking orifice rather than spew thrash to mislead another......but if you must talk, just say “I have no idea”

You’re welcome! wink

NB: and yes my advice worked for him! See proof below and absorb into your thick skull

Re: Pls Help!!! How Do I Reduce Cdr File Size Without Change In Graphics Quality by Offpoint: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
daewoorazer:

You’re no different from a deranged animal the moment you offered advice about what you know nothing of...

You’re the wicked soul here..he is getting paid for designing that file and your thick skull should at least imagine the time he must have spent designing that piece; unfortunately, the best ur pseudoBrain can offer is a demented piece of advice....

Now crawl back into the ancient enclave you came out of because in civilized climes, people like you shut their stinking orifice rather than spew thrash to mislead another......but if you must talk, just say “I have no idea”

You’re welcome! wink

NB: and yes my advice worked for him! See proof below and absorb into your thick skull
These aren't necessarily... I'm talking to you both.

(1) (Reply)

Canon 4000d SOLD SOLD..!! / In Need Of Video Editing Jobs / Freelance Graphic Designer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.