Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Anti-fraud Course - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anti-fraud Course (139 Views)

Wema Bank Launches Anti-fraud Campaign To Protect Customers / How Fashola Sacked Gov. Ambode As Accountant General For N700 Million Fraud / How Ogienwonyi Of Started A Life Of Fraud That Scammed Nigerians Of N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti-fraud Course by akpet4christ: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
*BECOME AN ANTI-FRAUD PAYMENT AGENT WITH US FOR FREE AND EARN AS STAKEHOLDER FOREVER! NO PAYMENT IS INVOLVED! JUST SIGN UP & ATTEND OUR FREE COURSE*

Do you also hate online fraud? Then, work with us from the comfort of your home as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Agent.

*Earn between #200K ($600) - #500K ($1,500) per month.*

✅ By Safeguarding Online Transactions.
✅ Preventing People from Online Fraud.
✅ Sensitizing People.

�� *STEPS REQUIRED*

� 1. Signup on our site to complete a Free Course called *"The Use Of Anti-Fraud Payment System in E-Commerce Sector"*

� Step 2 - The free course takes about 2 hours or complete within 3 days at your own convenience. *Download the Certificate upon Successful Completion.*

� Step 3 - Forward a copy of your Certificate to me. Upon confirmation, you can commence work as an Anti-Fraud Online Payment Agent.

No Payment is involved. All is Free and you still end up earning.

Looking forward to having you on board.�

If you are interested, send the word *Interested* to me on my WhatsApp: +2348109185478

OR

Kindly join our group chat for more information�

https:///FECFgnqmjSxBRl86DFOlL4

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Anti Rust Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty / Cheap Data And Airtime Plug / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.