Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion (23268 Views)

Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov / How Magu, Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect ‘godson’ Caught During Sting / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Fiisty(f): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Dunuac: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
How long does it take to make a website?
andersononwubuy:
I make good and affordable websites, that will be responsive both in mibimo phones and desktop,wit w amazing designs and cool effects,all of this at an affordable rate, you can talk a look at some of my finished works
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by idonhammer: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Real street niggas knows that magu is a confirmed thief.

The money he made from Yahoo boys is enough to reposition Nigerian's economy.

2 Likes

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2020
the media war against magu will start.
saraki led senate have been vindicated
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by pmoye(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Why am I not surprised. I never for once believed that even the president didn't know he was putting forward a corrupt person for the job. Even when the senate repeatedly refused to confirm him on issues bordering on corruption, Bubu refused to remove Magu. It isn't difficult to put 1 and 1 together... If we investigate deeper we might just find out that even the Malami that is the present crusader might not be clean after all. Corruption in Nigeria is simply a political tool for moving the loot from the pockets of some people (opposition, Yahoo boys, and innocent people alike) into the coffers of the people presently in power.

Once another set of people take power they too will sing the songs of corruption, and we know how that rings. As Nigerians we should not be deceived for a second. Even the current happening is possibly because of negotiations gone sour.

1 Like

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Golan007: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Rubbish story.

Magu has been a lump in the throat of corrupt Nigerians.

Showing pictures of dollar stacks and telling a story means nothing without hard evidence.
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Nezero(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Maybe they are making the money for Magu..

Or they deceived him into defending them

1 Like

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by africandollar: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
Magu, hushpuppy, invictus obi, Mompha, opa six, naira Marley, banaira, efematic,wirewire, investor bj, badooosha, raman jago are all in the same WhatsApp group grin grin grin

Waa shere! grin

1 Like

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Hypocrit: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2020
A
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Housing(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
I know Mr. Orji Chukwuma, he is a very smart investigative officer. It is very unfortunate for Magi to be linked to this gross abuse of office.
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Nickymichy(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Magu time is up....
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by DarkJeddi(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2020
When the Hunter learns to shoot without aiming..

Eneke,the bird learnt to fly without perching.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Zimmermanjk: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Magu won't end well, I'm sorry for him.
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Sunnyja: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2020
slivertongue:
Rather than sanction stiff punishment for the erring officer, Magu went ahead to turn the entire case on its head by ordering the arrest of the complainants and leaving his ‘godson’ off the hook
What do we call this now, "corruption fighting back"?!

1 Like

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by AerialMapper: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2020
The EFCC is a cult! It is no longer an institution that fights financial crimes but a cult centered around one man and his numerous prayer mallams!

You will be surprised that the only reason the president has not been able to remove him is because of the belief in these mallams.

They have surrounded themselves with the supernatural...at a later time i will tell a story of my experience with these Magu Boys and their fetish beliefs
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by dalass(f): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
This Magu guy appears to have become part of the problem he was employed to solve.

Magu, his boys and the entire EFCC is CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED!

What a joke! The guy has not been confirmed since 5 years but our Bubu can't change the corrupt official,.. Fighting corruption my foot! lipsrsealed kiss

1 Like

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Slymonster(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2020
When I say efcc has been cashing out lately. People will say magu this and that. If they seat down and audit most workers of efcc account. Una go shock.
Let them be deceiving you guys with those 100 and 200$ dollar Yahoo boys they keep parading on social media that can't get themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by chukwuibuipob: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2020
sad lobatan.His own don Pafuka bi dat.Malami/ova enemies dey await pa ibu to do d needful sad
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Edusouls(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Fake news everywhere, I think they are now after Magu
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Charly68: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2020
I laugh my Country people; the bug of corruption has caught up with the corruption cizar ..it is so unfortunate that he allowed Satan to ridicule him this way...
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Comedian2019: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Another Oshio loading...
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by chukwuibuipob: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2020
sad it is not new.That is how the useless pipu do.If u aren’t Hausa/Fulani in the midst of these jackals,Ur own don finish if u dnt have a backup FearNorth
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by sacajawea: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Racoon:
This is one of the real corruption but of course Ibrahim Magu's EFCC is not fighting it.
Has any other EFCC ever truly fought corruption?
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria governing by Chief bandits and fulani terrorist.

Exposing Nigeria evil and criminalities against our money are everyone civil responsibility.

Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Sososo(f): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2020
This is Nigeria
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by ledaman: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Magu going,going, ...........
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by ruggedtimi(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2020
The report dey confusing
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by obyrich(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
This Magu guy appears to have become part of the problem he was employed to solve.
That's how they do. Maina comes to mind.
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Billygee2u: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by Person2person(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2020
hmmm
Re: Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion by ayenale1(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2020
In lyrics of sound sultan, 2face and co; one day bush meat is now catching the hunter. Only Nuhu Ribadu had a successful tenure other its one scandal of bribery to the other. We no dey hear anything from ICPC self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Didn't Hoard COVID-19 Palliatives" -Cross River Govt / Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.