Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman (1252 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million / How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Cowbell521: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hi good people

I need someone with experience to tell me how much to pay a Gateman in Abuja. And house maid too. 1 Gateman 1 house maid.

Note that they will live in my house and eat my food for free.

Someone who has experience please

Is it per month or year?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by tundchip2: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
per month payment.
Here our gate man gets 1k each from every flat at the end of the month but his basic salary, I think would be like 20-25k.

As for maid, I don't know,...... ask her how much she wants and now reason how much you can pay her
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Cowbell521: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
tundchip2:
per month payment.
Here our gate man gets 1k each from every flat at the end of the month but his basic salary, I think would be like 20-25k.

As for maid, I don't know,...... ask her how much she wants and now reason how much you can pay her
Thank you sir. I really appreciate. Between the two, who earns more?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Kidskywalker: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Between 25 to 30k
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Cowbell521: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kidskywalker:
Between 25 to 30k
thank you sir
So House Maid can collect 30 and Gateman collect 25?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by jgbemson1: 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
you can first start with 20k each per month .....later on you can increase
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Kidskywalker: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cowbell521:
thank you sir So House Maid can collect 30 and Gateman collect 25?
Of course
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by BetterPoison: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cowbell521:
Hi good people

I need someone with experience to tell me how much to pay a Gateman in Abuja. And house maid too. 1 Gateman 1 house maid.

Note that they will live in my house and eat my food for free.

Someone who has experience please

Is it per month or year?
cc can you please hire me
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Cowbell521: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2020
jgbemson1:
you can first start with 20k each per month .....later on you can increase
Thank you bros
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Cowbell521: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Kidskywalker:

Of course
Thank you very much
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Cowbell521: 1:06am On Jun 22, 2020
BetterPoison:
Brother, Let's see how it goes
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by stacyadams: 1:24am On Jun 22, 2020
20k and 25k small nah
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Billyddude: 1:36am On Jun 22, 2020
I need the job sir..

I can drive.
I can cook.
I can do security.

My work details will include
Opening & closing gates
Washing and cleaning your cars
Keeping the compound tidy at all times.
Driving you(if you want)
Running errands

If you can up the salary scale..

I don't steal .
Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by Burgerlomo: 1:49am On Jun 22, 2020
BetterPoison:

Your moniker name can discourage him from hiring you. cool

3 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman by mbanefoeze(m): 5:28am On Jun 22, 2020
Send the location

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her, This Is What She Did. Please Advise Me / Share Your Experience About Any Tom & Jerry Relationship You Know / This Is What The Society Calls A "Real Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.