Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality (1769 Views)

Truths About Spirituality / Truth About Spirituality Shouldn't Be Misunderstood As Paganism: Know The Truth / The Truth About Spirituality Not People's Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by twosquare(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Okay. About the picture. Just seeing it. What's your position about the name Allah...do you believe it is a tongue of people or it is solely an Islamic word?
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, we know God knoweth, but do you know? Have you got an opinion on this?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
twosquare:

Okay. About the picture. Just seeing it. What's your position about the name Allah...do you believe it is a tongue of people or it is solely an Islamic word?

I asked you a question, don't deflect by throwing the same question back at me. Now that you have seen the picture kindly tell us what you think. undecided
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by twosquare(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
I want your opinion. Since it appears you are concerned about "Allah"
OLAADEGBU:

I asked you a question, don't deflect by throwing the same question back at me. Now that you have seen the picture kindly tell us what you think. undecided
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
twosquare:

I want your opinion. Since it appears you are concerned about "Allah"

I have an opinion but the onus probandi is on you to answer my question since you are the one who opened the thread with the intention of answering spiritual questions. The question again, if you have forgotten is this. What is your opinion of T.B. Joshua, is he a man of God or a false prophet? 'I do not know' is an option. cool
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by twosquare(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
I've already answered you in the two above. Will you shrink if you see the same word with an Arabian Christian? True, there is no God (Deity) except Olodumare, Chineke, Ubanjigi, Allah, Elohim, Yahweh. That is a universal truth and it is nothing special to fret about, but I will fret when someone says Christ has not resurrected or Christ Jesus has not moved up into Godhood (Olodumare, Elohim, Yahweh).

Only T.B knows the "Allah" he is referring to, and from the looks, God. For not all olorun is truly Olorun, But Jesus is my Elohim, my Allah, my Chineke, and my HaShem....

For a Jew, no God but Yahweh or the Iraqis and the children of Japheth, ELOHIM...Illah...what have you. For my ancestors, no God but Olodumare, and they are accurate even though they are idol worshippers.

But there is a new revelation from ALLAH, ELOHIM, YAHWEH, CHINEKE, that YESHUA HAMASHIACH (Jesu, Yesu), is the Salvation declared to men that we all must listen to irrespective of whatever perceived truth we've had in the past about the Supreme Deity.
OLAADEGBU:

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
twosquare:

I've already answered you in the two above. Will you shrink if you see the same word with an Arabian Christian? True, there is no God (Deity) except Olodumare, Chineke, Ubanjigi, Allah, Elohim, Yahweh. That is a universal truth and it is nothing special to fret about, but I will fret when someone says Christ has not resurrected or Christ Jesus has not moved up into Godhood (Olodumare, Elohim, Yahweh).

Only T.B knows the "Allah" he is referring to, and from the looks, God. For not all olorun is truly Olorun, But Jesus is my Elohim, my Allah, my Chineke, and my HaShem....

For a Jew, no God but Yahweh or the Iraqis and the children of Japheth, ELOHIM...Illah...what have you. For my ancestors, no God but Olodumare, and they are accurate even though they are idol worshippers.

But there is a new revelation from ALLAH, ELOHIM, YAHWEH, CHINEKE, that YESHUA HAMASHIACH (Jesu, Yesu), is the Salvation declared to men that we all must listen to irrespective of whatever perceived truth we've had in the past about the Supreme Deity.

Do you mean to say that the Allah of the Qu'ran is the same God of the Bible? undecided
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by petra1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Do you mean to say that the Allah of the Qu'ran is the same God of the Bible? undecided

There are Pentecostal ministers who dont see the difference between jehovah and Allah. They only see it as Arabic name .
But are you aware that even scofield study bible calls God "allah"? It says El" Elah" "Allah"

I think you should use recent picture and belief to judge that man . Not old photo of over 30 years ago. The bible days we should judge righteously.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by twosquare(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2020
*Let the questions keep rolling in about faith in the Man Jesus. God bless smiley

And Happy Sunday.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by Ubongdemaga: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2020
What is the difference between soul and spirit
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
twosquare:

*Let the questions keep rolling in about faith in the Man Jesus. God bless smiley

And Happy Sunday.

Is the Allah of the Qu'ran the same as the God of the Bible? undecided
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by Mrdealer4all: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
How can someone discover his purpose in life?
What makes Mr A rich whilst Mr B is poor despite they are equal before God?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by twosquare(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
What is the difference between soul and spirit
The soul is the inward man, while the spirit is the inner man.

The spirit is "windy" while the soul is heavier than the spirit. That is where your will, consciousness, and mind are.

We all know man is a tripartite being. So, spirit is inner man, soul is inward man, and the body is the outward man. The link between the three is the soul.

Anyone who shall enter the Kingdom must to a degree have is soul wrapped up in the instructions of the Lord, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

What the spirit can absorb in split second, it can take 30 years for the soul to come into that understanding and inherit it.

So, the essence of the new birth (being born again) is to raise your spirit from the dead (Colossians 3:1; Ephesians 2:6). The essence of the epistles is to save your soul (James 1:21; Galatians 4:19). They are soul materials. While the essence of the last trump is to save the body, which is the outward man (1 Corinthians 15:52-54; Romans 8:11). It is all tri-salvation.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by Virgo01(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
twosquare:
The soul is the inward man, while the spirit is the inner man.

The spirit is "windy" while the soul is heavier than the spirit. That is where your will, consciousness, and mind are.

We all know man is a tripartite being. So, spirit is inner man, soul is inward man, and the body is the outward man. The link between the three is the soul.

Anyone who shall enter the Kingdom must to a degree have is soul wrapped up in the instructions of the Lord, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

What the spirit can absorb in split second, it can take 30 years for the soul to come into that understanding and inherit it.

So, the essence of the new birth (being born again) is to raise your spirit from the dead (Colossians 3:1; Ephesians 2:6). The essence of the epistles is to save your soul (James 1:21; Galatians 4:19). They are soul materials. While the essence of the last trump is to save the body, which is the outward man (1 Corinthians 15:52-54; Romans 8:11). It is all tri-salvation.
Hello twosquare, I sent you a PM.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by twosquare(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Check your mail, I've replied.
Virgo01:

Hello twosquare, I sent you a PM.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by twosquare(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
The main purpose you have in life is to be conformed to the image of the Son of God. There are other purposes you can come into that should serve the purpose (specific). If you check the front page of this thread, someone asked something similar, if not the first question. I understand your angle.

However, God has given each of us a gift that we can function in well. You have to discover it by paying attention and not just moving mindlessly like many of us do. Most times, it is not that we don't know what ought to be done, we just lack the courage to follow through. The best way to see your purpose is through scriptures. There, you will gain wisdom on what to do and how to go about it. Master the Book of Proverbs.

Having a spiritual purpose and feeding on spiritual stuff does not mean neglecting your physical well-being or craft; it should empower you to be a master at it.

Your gift or what you love might be writing, but how can you use that to change your society for good, save lives, attract investments to alleviate poverty, uplift your family, or even move to a position of power where you can give righteous counsels or decrees?

It might be programming, but how can you use it to create software that can make lives change for the better? If it is teaching, can you impart and impact knowledge and righteous character to pupils they can't recover from even as they grow into adulthood? Can you change their orientation for the better?

If it is pastoral, can you teach men content through your lifestyle and how to be raised in the manner of the Son of God, warning all men to desist from greedy, shameful, and despicable acts that have thrown our society into chaos?

Your second question depends on three or four things: time, chance, grace, and mercy. That Mr. A is rich today doesn't mean Mr. B won't catch up in ten years' time, and even outrun the guy. Solomon too pondered on the same question:

I realized another thing, that in this world fast runners do not always win the races, and the brave do not always win the battles. The wise do not always earn a living, intelligent people do not always get rich, and capable people do not always rise to high positions. Bad luck happens to everyone.
(Ecclesiastes 9:11; GNT).

KJV says time and chance. When your time reaches, nothing can stop it, and when righteous chance or opportunity comes, be like Bartimaeus---do not let Christ go until you receive it. Jacob got a chance with an angel and used it well.

I know politicians, senators during the time of OBJ who are now struggling to feed. It is not a story I heard. It happened. Wealth have wings and can fly away. That is why it takes grace and mercy to keep it. When time and chance come, use it well.

God told Moses (Romans 9:15-18): For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Meaning, you can't tell God why He should have mercy. If that thing smiles at you, you're greatly beloved. What angels seek with passion; it is not something easy to obtain. Grace also is cogent. We don't have the same grace for wealth acquisition, but you can catch up with knowledge, wisdom, and training.

That is why when God uplifts you, become humble, be really wise, use the money well, plant it so that it can yield more, for we do not know what evil shall befall the earth. Only fools flout and start disturbing the neighborhood because they have made it. Let me in finality close with this scriptural wisdom for every man:

Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days. Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth. (Ecclesiastes 11:1-2; KJV)

Invest your money in foreign trade, and one of these days you will make a profit. Put your investments in several places—many places even—because you never know what kind of bad luck you are going to have in this world. (GNT)

Mrdealer4all:
How can someone discover his purpose in life?
What makes Mr A rich whilst Mr B is poor despite they are equal before God?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by Virgo01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
twosquare:
Check your mail, I've replied.
Thank you, I have replied too.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
petra1:

There are Pentecostal ministers who dont see the difference between jehovah and Allah. They only see it as Arabic name .
But are you aware that even scofield study bible calls God "allah"? It says El" Elah" "Allah"

I think you should use recent picture and belief to judge that man . Not old photo of over 30 years ago. The bible days we should judge righteously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT7bZS7scq0

David Wood in this videoclip answers the question you and twosquare either failed or refused to answer.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by petra1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT7bZS7scq0

David Wood in this videoclip answers the question you and twosquare either failed or refused to answer.

Of course Allah is not jehovah. But I have said it to you that I used to believe they were same until I read the book " who is this Allah "
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by CodeTemplar: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
BetterPoison:
Why am I unemployed and broke ? Why is there so much suffering and hunger in the world despite people like myself believing in Jesus
You are probably unemployed because you are choosing jobs to do.
As for broke, that due to the last paragraph.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by twosquare(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2020
It is another Sunday, let's do it again! smiley
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by Lyydia(f): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2020
twosquare:
It is another Sunday, let's do it again! smiley
Hi sir,
I sent you a PM already, I don't know if you got it or not. Please I have some questions as regards transferwise which isn't related to this thread and I wouldn't want to derail the thread.
I would be glad if you can leave a form of contact here or if you don't mind for easier means, pls use the whatsapp link in my signature to contact me.

Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality by twosquare(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Lyydia:

Hi sir,
I sent you a PM already, I don't know if you got it or not. Please I have some questions as regards transferwise which isn't related to this thread and I wouldn't want to derail the thread.
I would be glad if you can leave a form of contact here or if you don't mind for easier means, pls use the whatsapp link in my signature to contact me.

Thanks
All right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Judge This Man Tb Joshua ? / Tope Alabi's Big Comeback In Winners Chapel On New Year Eve / Happy 60th Birthday To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.