Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Any doctor or nurse around Ayobo please very urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any doctor or nurse around Ayobo please very urgent (265 Views)

Any Doctor Or Nurse Around Ayobo Please Very Urgent / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any doctor or nurse around Ayobo please very urgent by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
My wife and my daughter are both seriously sick at the same time I don't even know what and where to go to. Common money for indomie we don't have now hospital and drugs please if you a doctor around Ayobo help us pls I really need some help can't even sleep for 2 nights now. I'm so scared right now please help me and she is a breastfeeding mother who can't breastfeed for now due to the sickness and I am the only one facing the 2 kids and carrying her alone. Please I really need some financial help please even if na pharmacy medicine make I buy for them please help me

Please anything from your mind to help us, please

Since they don't share bank account details here due to the admin policy please you can WhatsApp, SMS or call me +2348070751915, please I beg of you all in God's name please. I posted yesterday also and a Pastor sent us something please I am begging for add up so that I can take them to the hospital for proper treatment please because what I am seeing is not what I thought, please.

(1) (Reply)

How To Forgive Someone: 15 Positive Ways To Unburden Your Mind / How To Control Your Sexual Urge. / Adam To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.