Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage (2356 Views)

Pending Salary After Resignation Paid Finally / Yet To Receive My Salary After My Resignation Last Year / Minimum Wage: FG May Sack Workers, Says Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by Eaglernorwich(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please help a bro here, how much is federal government paying level 8 bsc in federal ministry of health(Acountant precisely)
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by Philadelphia: 12:04am On Jun 22, 2020
Eaglernorwich:
Please help a bro here, how much is federal government paying level 8 bsc in federal ministry of health(Acountant precisely)

Seems one godfather has promised you a job or you've even got the appointment letter because I and a host of other Nigerians weren't aware that such a vacancy was advertised recently.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by Eaglernorwich(m): 1:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Philadelphia:

Seems one godfather has promised you a job or you've even got the appointment letter because I and a host of other Nigerians weren't aware that such a vacancy was advertised recently.
not really just want to knw so that i can clarify an agument here
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by debasco1(m): 3:08am On Jun 22, 2020
Eaglernorwich:

Ask Zainab herself���
Radarada everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by Sensitivity: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2020
70 kobo per week
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by SirWhiteFish: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Sensitivity:
70 kobo per week
grin grin your sensitivity is very high
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by Shukusheka(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Philadelphia:

You are a joker if you think all vacancies in ministries or govt parastatals must be advertised.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
All ministries have same salary structures, There is a particular thread on this sites jobs section that talks about such details.

Seriously only choose to be posted where you based.

Workers in ministries are one of least paid of all government workers
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by heykims(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Eaglernorwich:
Here it is
Note that this is before tax and our taxing is huge in Nigeria, u could see ASUU shouting.
I don't know if there are allowances but at least hazard allowance of 5k is certain if it is an hospital.

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Salary After The Increasing Of Minimum Wage by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2020
the table posted should guide you, the hazad of 5k And call duty allowance not included, so it depends on the department, lab scientist have call duty allowance while nurses hav shifts allowance and u unfofofm.
doctors use conmess in addition to allowance mentioned

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Vacancy / Sterling Bank Recruiting / Job Vacancies In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.