Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:20 PM

You Have What It Takes To Make Over $2000 Just Like Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have What It Takes To Make Over $2000 Just Like Me (340 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / UNISWAP Airdrop Version 2 Is Here For Over $2000 Free Grab / Simple System Joy Used In Making Over $2000 On Fiverr Within 1 Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have What It Takes To Make Over $2000 Just Like Me by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 22, 2020
I have tens of this kind of testimonials weekly.

Maybe I will make out time to update you on them as they come in.

THE TRUTH IS....

You trying DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS this month and makes just $170!

Is completely $150 gross.

If you have even just $100 as profit... THAT IS 5 TIMES RETURNS!

Let me assume in worse case scenario in a month you make
$20 (#7,500) brings $100 (#40,000)! 400 to 500% returns on investment practicing dropshipping, is that not awesome??

AND STILL THAT IS WHAT HE MADE IN ONE DAY!

One day, not one month!

I want to assure you that "YOU ARE MISSING A LOT"

THERE'S ONLY ONE BIG RISK IN THIS YOU NOT GETTING STARTED.

PS: I am not sure of the amount you have missed so far, maybe your next or first car's money, or savings to getting your dream house!

GET HOLD OF YOUR FIRST DROPSHIPPING RESULTS THIS MONTH HERE NOW

1 Like

Re: You Have What It Takes To Make Over $2000 Just Like Me by alkines(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2020
So what next? because ko ti ye mi bayi..
You want to tutor us or you want to sell resources?

(1) (Reply)

What Online Business Can One Start With #50,000 / Free Certificate Of Disinfection / Pay To View Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.