Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

How Do I Fix This. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Fix This. (872 Views)

My Data Finishes Too Fast. How Do I Fix This / Guys please how can I fix this? / How Do I Fix This (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix This. by AmandaLuv(f): 3:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Hello phone gurus please come to my aid. my problem. Started today when I took a selfie and the next thing I'm seeing is corrupted SD card. Tap to fix this. I did as was requested only to get to a part that says this format will erase all contents in the SD card and fix it.

I'm so depressed. This SD card contains so many things about my life for over 10 years. Loosing it now is so hard.

Please is there anyway I can recover the content of the SD card before format.

Please help.
Re: How Do I Fix This. by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 22, 2020
AmandaLuv:
Hello phone gurus please come to my aid. my problem. Started today when I took a selfie and the next thing I'm seeing is corrupted SD card. Tap to fix this. I did as was requested only to get to a part that says this format will erase all contents in the SD card and fix it.

I'm so depressed. This SD card contains so many things about my life for over 10 years. Loosing it now is so hard.

Please help.
Don't you back up online?
Re: How Do I Fix This. by AmandaLuv(f): 3:31am On Jun 22, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Don't you back up online?
Unfortunately no. I regret so much now.
Is the recovery possible sir?
Re: How Do I Fix This. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 22, 2020
AmandaLuv:
Unfortunately no. I regret so much now.

Is the recovery possible sir?
tey connect to a computer
Re: How Do I Fix This. by sajmark(m): 4:06am On Jun 22, 2020
AmandaLuv:

Please help.
first insert the SD card into another phone to see if it asks you to format... newer version of some Androids do this from time to time.
Re: How Do I Fix This. by AmandaLuv(f): 4:27am On Jun 22, 2020
sajmark:

first insert the SD card into another phone to see if it asks you to format... newer version of some Androids do this from time to time.
I just did that sir and this is what I'm seeing now below. The content in the memory used to be upto 7GB
Plz what could this mean sir? Have I lost all the content?

Re: How Do I Fix This. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2020
So easy now.
Remove the card from phone
Insert in a card reader
Insert the card in a laptop
The laptop will read the card.
Move the contents to the laptop
You may now format the card.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix This. by badaru911: 5:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Like the Bro above... Why can't you put it on another phone. It happened to me as well. I put the sd cards away till I gat another phone (Huawei y6 2019). I inserted it into the new phone, I saw all my stuff back but it told me to back it up coz the sd card is corrupt. So I transferred all my stuff into the phone and removed the sd card. So try it with another good phone, a strong one.,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fix This. by phemmyfour: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2020
AmandaLuv:

Please help.
Stop using SD card..... It fails and will continue to fail. Use cloud storage. Forget about all the recovery software out there, say goodbye to your data and move on. Shit happens!
Re: How Do I Fix This. by investigator007: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
you can restore your contents if you did a back up on your phone, what phone do you use? i have a back up and reset app on my tecno phone where i back up all my data even when i want to factory reset the phone.
Re: How Do I Fix This. by Freelancerx: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Always try to back up some things on your laptop
Re: How Do I Fix This. by freeman500: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
AmandaLuv:

Please help.
Looks like it's formatted already. Look for card reader, plug to a laptop. Download recuva, use the software to scan your memory card to recover your data. At least u will recover up to 50% or more.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L9 Plus For Sale...lagos Only / Join Us As We Celebrate HiOS 5th Anniversary And WIN $3,000 and New Camon 16 Pro / The New Gcam (google Camera App) Mod Now Available For All Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.