Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. (8324 Views)

NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture) / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This / N-power Build Portal Will Be Open For New Applications Between November 5th - 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2020
SlaveofAllaah:

Thanks for the reply, kindly keep me updated when the non graduate category commence.

We sure will.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Nkemella:
I clocked 35 December last year, am I eligible to apply?

You can verify on the portal when it opens tomorrow.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2020
EbonyCy:
can I use temporary voters card...that's the only ID I have

No you can not.
We advice you get a valid means of identification before the portal shuts down again.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Samiking:
A graduate who is Nbuild beneficiary, can he apply? if no, what will they be given as exist package?

The N-Build beneficiaries have been handed their tools, there is no other exit package.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by chommyAngela: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Please can a private school teacher apply??
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Desmo240:
Please can I use an an Android phone to register

You can give a try.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Dera12345:

Please I have a question.
I am a current NPower beneficiary batch B, since I am not eligible to reapply again, will I still continue receiving 30k monthly?
If not, what Plans do the federal government have for us. What is our fate.

This question will be addressed in the coming weeks, kindly stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by iamwok: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Is the portal open now?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wumi261(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2020
iamwok:
Is the portal open now?

No sir, it opens tomorrow.
Just be patient a bit.

We will all be alive to testify.

1 Like

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Coldie(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2020
wiseone28:
This npower handler is outdated.

You suppose to be the first to give us info and not the last.
At least they did something.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Upaka(f): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2020
npowerng:

You can give a try.

No Pls. It might ruin your chances
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Uzowee(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2020
npowerng:

No you can not.
We advice you get a valid means of identification before the portal shuts down again.

What about temporary national ID card. Can I use it to apply?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Sss2: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Reminder!!!!
N-Power registration* gonna start tomorrow.
DM me now ASAP for easy registration.

NOTE: Distance is not a barrier.
Sunny Cafe>>>

Contact in the signature...
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Lemmyo: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Can someone help with test questions
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by petition20: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Much ado about nothing undecided
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by mariatt(f): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2020
So no device for batch b. Nawa o

Cheap data check my signature
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by nurez305(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2020
npowerng:

No sir, the programme is for unemployed youths.
what of the former npower beneficiary yet to be gainfully employed, can they still apply for the program again ?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hi Applicants,

Welcome to the Batch C Npower recruitment exercise. The Batch A (May 2016) and Batch July (2017) was done successfully and many applicants were picked without much stress. But this year own will be more competitive because we have more applicants due to loss of jobs over the years and also the corona pandemic makes many to lose their jobs.

Nevertheless, you can be chosen based on merit, all you have to do is register and follow all the due process.
At Instinct Computer Consult, you and many other Nairalanders already know us for this, we are good at keeping you updated for Government recruitment exercise and its procedure.

Once the recruitment start, the traffic on the web will be heavy, which will slow down the applications, so the earlier the better you apply on time.

Apply with us at Instinct Computer Consult without stress, all we need is your credentials sent via whatsapp and we shall do everything. Also if you want guidelines, we can give you as well.

If you have any questions to ask, drop it here and i will respond as soon as possible or you can contact us at;

Whatsapp/Call: 08029359634

Instinct Computer Consult
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
nurez305:
what of the former npower beneficiary yet to be gainfully employed, can they still apply for the program again ?

Existing Beneficiaries are no more eligible for the programme.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Charleschidera(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please regarding the Npower registration that will be starting tomorrow, which position can someone who has NCE cert but doesn't have NYSC apply for?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by wiseone28: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Coldie:

At least they did something.
Read well before you rushed to quote
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Sniper4real(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tomorrow will be flooded mehn. Hope there won't be any much uploading of documents like primary schedule certificate. Coz I don't have that now
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Update from Npower:

The recruitment starts Friday, 11:45PM, 26/06/2020. So get ready

Instinct Computer Consult

Whatsapp/Call: 08029359634
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Charleschidera:
Please regarding the Npower registration that will be starting tomorrow, which position can someone who has NCE cert but doesn't have NYSC apply for?

N-Teach for NCE
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Tfreshzz(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
When will the registration close? Any idea please?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Charleschidera(m): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2020
fabem:

N-Teach for NCE

Alright, Thanks
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Michano22: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Uzowee:

What about temporary national ID card. Can I use it to apply?
Can someone please, respond to this?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by omamush(f): 12:49am On Jun 26, 2020
I have my NYSC certificate
B. Ed certificate because I studied education

Apart from N-Teach cos I studied education.

What other positions can I apply for?

Can we apply with the temporary national I.D card given by NIMC
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 1:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Michano22:

Can someone please, respond to this?

The ID must carry NIN if you are using temporary ID
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by wintersnow(m): 1:58am On Jun 26, 2020
omamush:
I have my NYSC certificate
B. Ed certificate because I studied education

Apart from N-Teach cos I studied education.

What other positions can I apply for?

Can we apply with the temporary national I.D card given by NIMC

Yes you can. That's what am using too
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by blissful8: 2:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Pls what program can i choose, i did secretarial studies
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Wumi261:

No sir, it opens tomorrow.
Just be patient a bit.

We will all be alive to testify.

You mean to say next tomorrow. Check the time: 11:59pm on Friday, they should have just written 12:00am Saturday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian / Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa Job Recruitment (29 Positions) / Help Me Verify This Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.