Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. (8332 Views)

NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture) / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This / N-power Build Portal Will Be Open For New Applications Between November 5th - 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wizdray: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2020
fabem:

The ID must carry NIN if you are using temporary ID
Lost my temporary National ID card few years ago but I can actually get NIN of the card, can I still apply?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wumi261(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2020
You mean to say next tomorrow. Check the time: 11:59pm on Friday, they should have just written 12:00am Saturday[/quote]

Smile... Don't mind them. What choice do we have than to wait bro.
They have changed it to 11:45pm.
Patient bro, just couples of hours.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Samiking:
A graduate who is Nbuild beneficiary, can he apply? if no, what will they be given as exist package?

please I want to ask how time demanding is this npower building? I don't want the one that I'll need to be going everyday
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Wumi261:

You mean to say next tomorrow. Check the time: 11:59pm on Friday, they should have just written 12:00am Saturday

Smile... Don't mind them. What choice do we have than to wait bro.
They have changed it to 11:45pm.
Patient bro, just couples of hours.

Abi na. Any idea how long between applying and when one finally starts to work if successful?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wumi261(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Abi na. Any idea how long between applying and when one finally starts to work if successful?

It depend on fg, but it's within 4 months for the last batch cos I know someone that was a beneficiary then.

But you know it's under our madam, so we don't know the strategy she will use. We can only hope, pray and wait for better days bro

1 Like

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Sniper4real(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2020
What are the things we'll be uploading so that I can go and scan them now. Abeg
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Wumi261:

It depend on fg, but it's within 4 months for the last batch cos I know someone that was a beneficiary then.

But you know it's under our madam, so we don't know the strategy she will use. We can only hope, pray and wait for better days bro
. What are the things we'll be uploading so that I can go and scan them now. Abeg
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Thermodynamics:

please I want to ask how time demanding is this npower building? I don't want the one that I'll need to be going everyday
pls what d requirements to apply for n build as am a political science graduate still serving so I can apply for n teach as a graduate. so am thinking of go d non graduate route
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by BroOptimist(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2020
npowerng:
This week, the N-Power portal will re-open for registration. 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool.

Here are some tips to get ready
1. Get your BVN ready.
2. Ensure you are are not an existing employee in any organization.
3. Application is online so ensure when you are applying, you have good internet service.

#NPowerNG

OP, please, is there any hope for anyone who's an employee or in any organization before now
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by omamush(f): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
I'm seeing get BVN details ready, is it only the BVN number or I have to get like a print out with all my details from the bank
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wumi261(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
francisgodstime:
. What are the things we'll be uploading so that I can go and scan them now. Abeg

1- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG Files
2- Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate
3- WAEC, NECO or NABTEC Result. Not really sure about this but scan it also in case bro
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Thermodynamics(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls what d requirements to apply for n build as am a political science graduate still serving so I can apply for n teach as a graduate. so am thinking of go d non graduate route
I think creative thinking is your best bet, it's for non graduates.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wizdray:
Lost my temporary National ID card few years ago but I can actually get NIN of the card, can I still apply?

Yes. But the best is to walk into any NIMC office and do reprint.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
omamush:
I'm seeing get BVN details ready, is it only the BVN number or I have to get like a print out with all my details from the bank

Just BVN, but the reason why they say so is because they want applicants to be sure the name on the BVN is the same with your details.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hi Applicants,

The application starts by 11:45PM, before then get your all credentials ready.
Meanwhile, some may encounter issues along the line especially filling of higher institutions. Npower still uploading some schools on their portal, so make sure you see your school before you submit.

For those that have been applying since yesterday, the applications are null and void, they will have to re-apply again, which may disqualify them. So read instructions before applying.

What you need are;

1. BVN
2. Valid Email and Phone Number
3. Your School certificate.
4. ID(National ID, Voters Card, Int. passport or Drivers License)
5. Your Degree/HND/ND

Make sure all your Details rhyme with what is on your BVN or else you will be disqualified for the next stage. So don't rush to apply, make sure everything are in order.

If you have more questions, you need guidelines or wants us to apply for you? Contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult
Whatsapp/Calls: 08029359634

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Sniper4real(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wumi261:

1- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG Files
2- Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate
3- WAEC, NECO or NABTEC Result. Not really sure about this but scan it also in case bro

We don't need to scan LG certificate?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wumi261(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sniper4real:

We don't need to scan LG certificate?

Bro, I don't think so, but normally, as a job seeker that I am, I've all those documents scanned and saved, all are in my Gmail already sir.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Sniper4real(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wumi261:

Bro, I don't think so, but normally, as a job seeker that I am, I've all those documents scanned and saved, all are in my Gmail already sir.

Thank you. And the passport, it must be 1mb exactly?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wumi261(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sniper4real:

Thank you. And the passport, it must be 1mb exactly?

1mb or below, it shouldn't be more than 1mb.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wizdray: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
fabem:

Yes. But the best is to walk into any NIMC office and do reprint.
NIMC here working at the moment but I can get the NIN digits
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wizdray:
NIMC here working at the moment but I can get the NIN digits

Ok.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Sniper4real(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wumi261:

1mb or below, it shouldn't be more than 1mb.

Thanks
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wumi261(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sniper4real:

Thanks

You're welcome bro.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Enyimbafc: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Can a person with nce in technical education apply for N-AGRO.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by James150: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hello please I'm confused has this npower application started? Can someone with ssce register?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Wumi261(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Now, let the registration begins...
Gentlemen shall we .

2 Likes

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Digitron: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who has registered
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by ganzer4real: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anybody know if npower portal has open
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
ganzer4real:
Anybody know if npower portal has open

The site is yet to come back

1 Like

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by fabem(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
For now, this is what all applicants are experiencing. Lets keep trying.

Whatsapp/Calls: 08029359634

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Highorbit7O16: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2020
See the error i am getting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Technical Aid Corps (TAC) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2012-2014(1st Batch) / Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job / Standard Chartered Bank: Teller Portharcourt Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.