Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (24158 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by EmekaA125(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Following angry angry angry
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by investigator007: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
hmmm, come 2023 we will see what will happen.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Whether he gets it or not, he's by far greater than any person that has come from your entire zone.
Caword.... You have slave mentality.
Let me take it that you mean SW zone.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by History555: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Your brothers? grin The ones that refused to vote out pdp when they glaringly failed for 16 years? Yorubas don't do follow follow. We don't let hatred be at the forefront of our interactions. Despite all the mess gej did, he still secured almost 40% of the votes from swest.

Don't worry, just ask the same pdp your brothers have always supported to hand over their party ticket to your brothers, if you love them so bad. At least we will be able to finally decide who really matters between the swest and SEast and how your imaginary brotherhood counts grin. Apc's ticket is wholly for a yoruba man. Get that into your minority skull.

D same failed pdp that made a yoruba man President 4 8years.

D same failed pdp that ousted all the AD govs in 2003

D same failed pdp that all south west massively voted for in 2003 and again in 2007.

Joke is on you

5 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

But I thought that SE are the five percenters (5%)
Only this statement should tell you that they do the same vote pattern.

FIXED
Why is it so hard for you.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by History555: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Olodo, Between Bat's style of politics that have raised several national leaders and SEast brand of politics that have continued to leave them as third class citizens in their own country, which one is better? grin Una support pdpf for 16 years, yet nothing to show for it. No development, not even political ascendancy. Dumbos cheesy

National leaders like
Osinbanjo toilet inspector
Aregbe baba half salary no pension
Fashola rocket man
Ambode 80billion LASG bond 4 visionscape

4 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by History555: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol...e pain am. Ipod slave. Continue to deceive yourself with SS attache vote pattern and don't go and face your biafra.ud.

Afonja toilet paper. Don't go and recover kwara, busybody commissioner of biafra

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by basybasy: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Olodo, Between Bat's style of politics that have raised several national leaders and SEast brand of politics that have continued to leave them as third class citizens in their own country, which one is better? grin Una support pdpf for 16 years, yet nothing to show for it. No development, not even political ascendancy. Dumbos cheesy
Pdp itself has never considered Igbo for presidency. Who even reckons with them? SE should continue with their sentimental politics. We shall meet in 2023.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

FIXED
Why is it so hard for you.
So how many percent did SS give buhari
So why is the SE and SS under the same collective punishment in this government.

Or you want to tell me that SS neglected Jonathan and voted buhari.

Your lies are too obvious. Just try and repent and avoid lies and evil wish to innocent igbos

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by basybasy: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Tinubu will never be the president. The SE and SS will guarantee that grin grin
Stop including SS with your mess. Your SE and Biafra are the same. SS is not part of u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by OfoIgbo: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Stop fuming from both sides of your mouth. Today you want biafra.ud because you lost election, tomorrow you want adaobi of pdp to won election. I will advise all you ipod miscreants to focus on your biafra.ud dream and worry less about Tinubu and SW. We have never been on the same level. We are your masters and we control your lives that's why you and your fore fathers blame us for all your problems. Please vote for your Atiku and leave yorubas alone. The way the thing dey do una, make una no go commit suicide oo.

No, we will not be committing suicide because we want to be alive to vote against Tinubu grin grin grin
My advice remains that SE and SS people should make sure to register to vote. 2023 go dey hot for conehead blackies
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Misterdhee1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
History555:

National leaders like
Osinbanjo toilet inspector
Aregbe baba half salary no pension
Fashola rocket man
Ambode 80billion LASG bond 4 visionscape
How many individuals from seast command the same level of influence as those you mentioned? grin Is it the jailed OUK or the Onye-hausa from imo state or the lying Linus from Anambra? grin
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

LMAO! Eye dry pain you? Na FFK be una commissioner ooo. E like to dey phuck una women well well. No worry yourself about kwara..worry about biafra.ud.
I am just imagining the kind of hatred it would have been if it was the igbos that killed your military chief strategist "aare ona kakanfo" Afonjas and his family and started ruling you till date.

This same people still killed your second "aare ona kakanfo" - abiola.

And the Igbo man is your problem.
You people should stop being foolish

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Misterdhee1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
ABAT aka Jagaban is an influential man in the SW yeah true but he can't stand against a United North without the support from the SE and SS fact. He isn't sure of 95% support from the SW now. fact
You guys said more than this against Buhari. 2023 is just a few years away. God save us till then.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Foolishbuhari: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Stop being foolish. Buhari got only 60% votes in swest. Jonathan failure was a world record, didn't your useless region still give him 90% votes? You guys are just too emotional to argue intelligently. Make Una just focus on business.

Hahaha the fool is pained. Tifnubu will NEVER I MEAN NEVER SMELL ASO ROCK. The best that can happen to him is to go there to visit which I'm sure he won't even be allowed through the gate grin

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

At least you are beginning to accept that you are an ipod miscreant. Stop consoling yourself. The only punishment you ipods are getting is the self inflicted foolis.hness and hatred you inherited from your parents and fore fathers.
Did I ever tell you I am not igbo?
You can't remove my igboness from me
I have the natural looks and the intonations

So go hug transformer again

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Misterdhee1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Hahaha the fool is pained. Tifnubu will NEVER I MEAN NEVER SMELL ASO ROCK. The best that can happen to him is to go there to visit which I'm sure he won't even be allowed through the gate grin
LOL. Okay. But hope you know igbos will stay 3rd class till forever comes? And will never even be on the presidency ballot paper talk more of entering aso rock? grin
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
basybasy:

Stop including SS with your mess. Your SE and Biafra are the same. SS is not part of u.
Majority of SS that I have met will align with SE

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You guys said more than this against Buhari. 2023 is just a few years away. God save us till then.
It seems you don't know that Buhari is a Muslim from the north so the northerners who are are majorly Muslims voted for their own just like southerners who are majorly Christians did same for Jonathan. Unlike Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who's a southern Muslim. Bros one thing you've forgotten is that Naija politics can't do without religious sentiments.Again check 2015 elections again you will notice that the religion card was utilized in the North and same with the south south and south east. Check the voting pattern of Benue, Plateau, Taraba, and others and compare with the KK states in the North West you will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

I wonder the hatred you and your fore fathers have for yorubas and Tinubu too. I wonder if Gowon sounds like a yoruba name to you miscreants as well. Yoruba man is not your problem. Stop blaming yorubas, Awolowo andTinubu for your failures in life.
Yorubas are not responsible for your problems and misery in life. Focus on your governors and biafra.ud.
But if you ask any Yoruba man his achievements he will gladly tell how many igbos he has put into sadness.
If awo wasn't our problem, can you explain the meaning of ceasing my N2b to replace it with N20.
What kind of wickedness is that to an innocent igbo

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Misterdhee1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
It seems you don't know that Buhari is a Muslim from the north so the northerners who are are majorly Muslims voted for their own just like southerners who are majorly Christians did same for Jonathan. Unlike Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who's a southern Muslim. Bros one thing you've forgotten is that Naija politics can't do without religious sentiments.Again check 2015 elections again you will notice that the religion card was utilized in the North and same with the south south and south east. Check the voting pattern of Benue, Plateau, Taraba, and others and compare with the KK states in the North West you will understand better.
Muslim majority? Yet, he couldn't win until he collaborated with Tinubu
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
History555:

D same failed pdp that made a yoruba man President 4 8years.

D same failed pdp that ousted all the AD govs in 2003

D same failed pdp that all south west massively voted for in 2003 and again in 2007.

Joke is on you
Don't mind him
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Are you talking of 2011?
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Are you new to Nigeria politics
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

But if you ask any Yoruba man his achievements he will gladly tell how many igbos he has put into sadness.
If awo wasn't our problem, can you explain the meaning of ceasing my N2b to replace it with N20.
What kind of wickedness is that to an innocent igbo

LMAO! who dash your papa N2b cheesy grin

Is that the lies your useless forefathers passed to you air heads? Agbari ojukwu put your daft forefathers into sadness and Awolowo has nothing to do with the foolishn.ess of an entire gullible tribe. Go and ask oju Iku for your imaginary N2b..kikikiki...weyrey say them cease him N2b....lol...the N2b wey you get from akube or olosho business cheesy angry grin grin grin
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol...e pain am. Ipod slave. Continue to deceive yourself with SS attache vote pattern and don't go and face your biafra.ud.
Eyah kpele brother mi can you show me where i advocated biafra or support kanu?
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
Eyah kpele brother mi can you show me where i advocated biafra or support kanu?

Even if I show you, you no go gree... it is shameful to be an ipod. How can anybody be proud of being daft and gullible? tongue tongue
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by xcon: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=bigfish3k post=90953152]
I am from SS and Igbo.
I prefer the SE doing what you wrote above to me than for the SW and the north to be doing it to me for over 50 years now.

It is stupidity to replace one slave master with another. Hausa,Yoruba and Igbo all of them own oil block than the Nigerdelta minority. Yoruba contribute revenue for the running of the country, North produce food and protein(meat), the ss oil.What does the SE contribute. The SE run over the country doing their business reaping the North, Sw,Ss and still trying to balkanize the SS for their self. The SE have nothing to offer the SS but to reap the Ss, so it is better to form alliances with region that contribute something than pure parasitic relationship from the SE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? / Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest / Fashola Replies Goje: "You Need Behavioural Guidance On Parliament"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.