Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Will Deliver A Quality 2000-word Article To You Within 24 Hrs @ 1naira PW. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Will Deliver A Quality 2000-word Article To You Within 24 Hrs @ 1naira PW. (293 Views)

Get Your Upwork Account Approved Within 24 Hours / An Article To Talented Youths / I WILL WRITE YOUR ARTICLES. 1Naira/Word. SAME DAY DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Deliver A Quality 2000-word Article To You Within 24 Hrs @ 1naira PW. by KissnThel: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2020
In freelance writing, experience and having the right tools matter and i have both. Whatever the problem may be with your former writer ( turnaround time, price, quality, e.t.c) I have you covered.
I deliver on the following:
*ebooks
*Blog posts
*Article rewriting and proofreading
Main Niches are:
* Health & wellness ( philosophy, psychology)
* Travel
*Entertainment, Arts and Sports

Time is money, make the right decision now. Let's put all your writing worries to rest. WhatsApp line is 08141996427. Thanks.
Re: I Will Deliver A Quality 2000-word Article To You Within 24 Hrs @ 1naira PW. by mrLj(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2020
KissnThel:
In freelance writing, experience and having the right tools matter and i have both. Whatever the problem may be with your former writer ( turnaround time, price, quality, e.t.c) I have you covered.
*ebooks
*Blog posts
Main Niches are:
* Travel

Time is money, make the right decision now. Let's put all your writing worries to rest. WhatsApp line is 08141996427. Thanks.

If you are an article writer and can rewrite a 3k word content to pass plagiarism for 1500 naira contact or quote me for constant jobs.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver A Quality 2000-word Article To You Within 24 Hrs @ 1naira PW. by Expresswriter: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
KissnThel:
*ebooks
*Blog posts
Main Niches are:
* Travel

You see your life!

Undervaluing your self by willing to accept peanut pay thereby bastardising the freelance writing market for other writers.

See someone telling you to write 3000 words for #1500! Imagine that!

And you will research, use MB, type, edit, format etc-- for common #1500.

You will also need power if there's no electricity supply. That's money.

Think well.

You're in business for wealth generation.

You're not father Christmas.

Just as I want the best for you I also want the best for all freelance writers.

Don't cheapen yourself. Don't cheapen us too.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver A Quality 2000-word Article To You Within 24 Hrs @ 1naira PW. by Renegade23: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2020
mrLj:

If you are an article writer and can rewrite a 3k word content to pass plagiarism for 1500 naira contact or quote me for constant jobs.

I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

.. / Join Me In Selling This Hot Product And Make Over 150k Monthly ( Let's Go There) / Talented Makeup Artist Transforms Herself To Look Like Chadwick Boseman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.