Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Baggage Claim - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Baggage Claim (66931 Views)

Freebie! Claim Your Free Copy Of A Newly Launch Book By Gloria Grossi / It Is Vulgar Nationalism To Claim That Kikuyus Are A Blessed Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baggage Claim by eyezik3(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
damselposh:

I will soon explain, honey.

How are you doing Damsel, hope you're good?

Nice update dear.
Re: Baggage Claim by Austine8090(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2020
damselposh:

Chelsea Forever.
The sky is Blue.
liverpool
Re: Baggage Claim by Austine8090(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2020
damselposh:

Chelsea Forever.
The sky is Blue.
red blood is stronger
Re: Baggage Claim by Ujunwa14(f): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Am still suspecting that this Jeff is Daniel and Paulina is Lina.

Kudos damsel.
Re: Baggage Claim by Adeola25(f): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2020
It seems that Jeff has a memory loss. Fowl yansh go soon open. The confusion is beginning to stop confusing me now. Thanks for the update
Re: Baggage Claim by Tonyspecial(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
U'r D Best Thumbs Up
Re: Baggage Claim by ukaface(f): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Could Jeff be Daniel?
Hmmmm
Re: Baggage Claim by Embellished(f): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
I think the confusion is unconfusing slowly.

Jeff is Daniel and he has memory loss.

Kudos damsel.
Re: Baggage Claim by PrudySara(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why do I feel Jeff is Daniel?? well, what do I know sef Damselposh coman unconfuse our confusion.
Thanks for the update!
Re: Baggage Claim by Ayemileto(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Embellished:

Kudos damsel.

Exactly.

The headache he has now is probably him regaining some of his memories.
Re: Baggage Claim by oyinella(f): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Great update as always, thank you mummy damsel
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
ukaface:
Could Jeff be Daniel? Hmmmm
see your jeff in daniel here
Re: Baggage Claim by ukaface(f): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Herbiedeen:
see your jeff in daniel here
where?
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
ukaface:
where?
you see, i want to be successful like king Solomon but i only have 3 girlfriends now...

so, do you get where my car is headed cool
Re: Baggage Claim by ukaface(f): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Herbiedeen:
you see, i want to be successful like king Solomon but i only have 3 girlfriends now...

so, do you get where my car is headed cool
all these parable sef.
Where your car dey go ?
Re: Baggage Claim by Herbiedeen(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
ukaface:
all these parable sef. Where your car dey go ?
your B M n S cool
Re: Baggage Claim by enirock(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
'I gave you allow, but you're looking for allowance '.
Bari good sha and why the mom dey chooke mouth for this issue now... When the boy run leave Bari for 8years, shey the mama go insult Bari and say all sought of unholy things to am. Now she's saying I didn't train you to be rude... (nonsense and innuendos)
Thanks for the update dear.
Re: Baggage Claim by Glory4567(f): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
I just love Bari's words
"Pigs will fly"
"I gave u allow, you want allowance"���lwkm
Re: Baggage Claim by okikioluwafemi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
thanks for the update
Jeff is daniel

Daniel isn't dead

lina u will be exposed soonest
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

David walked into the room, his boys were busy with what they were doing. There were three of them, Acid, Kyle (who David called Kyle XY sometimes, whenever he did a tremendous job) and Obed.

Acid the hacker, 25 years. He was the computer guru in their midst, who could hack the unhackable. He was a cyber fraudster who would hack into top politician's bank account and replace their details with his, thereby diverting the funds coming in, to his own account. David caught him upon his investigations and he was sent to prison, but later granted bail. the stolen funds were recovered and he was left with nothing, David offered him a job and told him to put his talent into a good use. Just as his name implies, Acid was just acid, he never laughed nor smiled.

Kyle, the tracker and the tracer, 27 years. His work was to track and trace the untraceable. No matter how far or hidden the target was, Kyle always had a way of tracking him/her. He worked for a notorious gangster, who nabbed rich and notable men in the country, but was later shot in one of his raids and his gang dispersed. Kyle became jobless until he was later found by David, who took him in and offered him a job.

Obed, the foodie and the smallest of them all (sounds weird right?). He had a different talent from the other two. He could detonate a time bomb within a few minutes. Another of his special ability was to unmask incoming calls. Unmasking incoming calls with hidden identities was like eating bread and butter, with a chilled yogurt, to him. He could also easily sneak in to anywhere and place a bug or a tracker, without been caught. He was 24, found on the street by David, and was offered a job too.

"Alright guys, we have work to do" David cleared his throat, walking to the long desk where different machines were kept.

"Yo, boss, you are back" Acid muttered, turning to stare at David.

"Yea, i am" David shrugged.

"Did you get the phone?" Obed asked, yawning. (foodie)

"Yes, but am yet to go through the call log" he brought the phone out from his pocket and extended it to Acid who collected it from him, almost immediately. He connected the phone to the computer and punched in a few digits.

"All done, boss. This is the call log" Acid muttered, turning the screen of the computer towards the direction of David. David bent down and scrolled through the computer.

"Mi amor, 7:45am, 15 minutes" he muttered. "That must be Bariludu, his girlfriend" he added with a slight chuckle. "Mom, 9:19am, 0:00 seconds. Doctor Stanley, 10:15am, 2 minutes" he said and continued scrolling. "An unsaved number 11:25am, 10 seconds" he stopped and stared at Acid. "That was the last call he got that morning. Hack into the details of the mobile number" he told him and stood upright.

"Yes boss" Acid replied and turned the screen of the computer back to him, After a few seconds, he turned the computer to David again and muttered "All done, boss"

"Lina Edafe, 25 May 1992, tower road, Nibo" David read out and closed his eyes in thought for a minute then turned to Kyle "dial the number on your phone" he said.

"Okay boss" he replied, punching the number in his phone. He placed the phone on his ear and after three seconds, he shook his head in negativity to David. "It is switched off sir" he muttered.

"Daniel should have her number saved in his phone, they were close friends. Acid, check the phone contacts and search for the name, Lina" he muttered.

"I got it, boss. It is a different number from the one we saw earlier" he said, after going through the computer.

"That means she used another sim card just for that day. She must have used the voice clone app to change her voice over the phone" David said and then his lips curved into a smile "Well played, Lina" he added.

"What is the next step?" Obed asked.

"You will dial the number, Obed, and as soon as she picks up, Kyle will track the call and find her location"

"Okay" Kyle replied, turning to face the computer.

"It takes 30 seconds to trace a call, i suggest you stall the conversation" David told Obed.

"It is ringing" Obed announced and grinned. "Hello, am I speaking with Nurse Lina?" he kept quiet for a while then spoke up again. "Really? you are not nurse Lina? but i got your number from the hospital" he turned to stare at Kyle who gave him a signal to continue. "Okay, but are you a nurse? am not feeling fine and i need medical attention" he muttered. David tapped him and mouthed "It's okay" to him. He ended the call and everyone kept their gazes on Kyle and his computer.

"Boss, she is not nearby" Kyle spoke up after a few minutes.

"Okay, but she is still in Awka right?" David asked.

"No boss, she is not even in Anambra state"

"Where is she then?" David asked, impatiently.

"She is in Imo state. Somewhere known as Naze"

"What is the closest notable landmark around her?" David asked again.

"Let me check" he replied, touching a few keys on the computer "The Federal Polytechnic Nekede, that is the notable landmark around"

"Smart move, Lina. you can run, but you can never hide" David laughed briefly, before speaking up again. "Who knows how to drive a van, here?"

"A van? what do we need it for?" Acid asked.

"We will be going to Imo State as soon as possible and we need to pack our tracking and hacking machines too. We need a car that can give us enough space to work, and a van is the solution to that"

"Well i can drive a van" Acid shrugged.

"No way" Obed spoke up immediatly "There is no way you are gonna drive us down to Imo state. You that is always serious with life, you might get us all killed" he added.

"Do you have any other idea, then?" Kyle asked.

"No, i don't, but it shouldn't be Acid. Guy is too serious, i have not even seen him smile before"

"It's okay, guys, Acid will drive us. All we need now is a van and i will make arrangements for that, before night fall. Meanwhile, you guys should lock up, we need to find something to eat" David said.

"Oh thank goodness, am really starving" Obed smiled.

"Foodie" Acid sneered.

6 Likes

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
eyezik3:

How are you doing Damsel, hope you're good?
Nice update dear.

yes, am fine.
Check your Whatsapp.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Austine8090:
red blood is stronger
Blue sky is the strongest.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ujunwa14:
Am still suspecting that this Jeff is Daniel and Paulina is Lina.

Kudos damsel.

Suspecter, hahahaha well done ooo
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Adeola25:
It seems that Jeff has a memory loss. Fowl yansh go soon open. The confusion is beginning to stop confusing me now. Thanks for the update

Hahahaha fowl nyash go soon open.

Thanks babe
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tonyspecial:
U'r D Best Thumbs Up
Thanks honey
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
ukaface:
Could Jeff be Daniel? Hmmmm

Maybe, let's watch and see
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Embellished:

Kudos damsel.

Lol, is the confusion unconfusing now?
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
PrudySara:
Why do I feel Jeff is Daniel?? well, what do I know sef Damselposh coman unconfuse our confusion.
Thanks for the update!

Hahahaha i will unconfuse your confusion. thanks babe

1 Like

Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ayemileto:

Exactly.
The headache he has now is probably him regaining some of his memories.

Maybe, let's wait and watch.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
oyinella:
Great update as always, thank you mummy damsel

Thanks sweetheart
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
enirock:
'I gave you allow, but you're looking for allowance '.
Bari good sha and why the mom dey chooke mouth for this issue now... When the boy run leave Bari for 8years, shey the mama go insult Bari and say all sought of unholy things to am. Now she's saying I didn't train you to be rude... (nonsense and innuendos)
Thanks for the update dear.

Lol, nonsense and innuendos.

Allow and allowance. My mommy's best line then.

Thanks honey, for reading.
Re: Baggage Claim by damselposh(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Glory4567:
I just love Bari's words "Pigs will fly" "I gave u allow, you want allowance"���lwkm
Hahahaha pigs will fly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Love: The Story / ........rebbecca......... / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.