Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Naughty Sisters (18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Naughty Sisters (18+) (31813 Views)

Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" / Shan George, Ebube Nwagbo, Caroline Danjuma As Rev. Sisters (Throwback Photo) / Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Appreciation:

My appreciation goes to all my numerous friends and well-wishers.

God bless.

The Naughty Sisters

18+

Nini Nova
© 2020

When Mayo Stephen becomes acquainted with Martha and Margaret, he experiences what can aptly be called lusty pleasures with the sisters. Years later, the pleasures are rekindled. They become a big threat at his home front. But Bola, his wife, is a resilient woman who uses ‘unusual ways to put an end to all naughtiness and lustfulness.

(CAUTION: This story contains explicit adult contents)

The appointment I had with Madam Clementina Ette was six p.m. at her Allen store, Ikeja. The numbering system was easy, so it was not difficult to identify the building that housed her store.

I could see that the store was a big one filled with exotic clothing items. I got there few minutes to the appointed time and one of her sales attendants took me to her desk, which was at the corner of the large store.

'Good evening, madam, I greeted. I'm the lesson teacher.'

She looked up at me enquiringly. 'Good evening. Are you Mayo?'

She must be in her late forties. A little bit plump, there was no doubt that even with that, she was beautiful.

'Yes, madam. Mr. Moses asked me to see you.'

She seemed to relax a bit. Yes, thats correct. Sit down.

I sat on one of the plastic chairs facing her.

'Mr. Moses said youre good and youll be able to take my daughter in English language and Literature.'

I didnt want to seem immodest, so I just nodded. Yes, I was good in those subjects and I was proud of it.

'You can take them in GCE and JAMB classes?' she asked, more like somebody seeking reassurance.

It was like asking if the Pope could conduct a mass. I can. Ive been taking SSCE, GCE and JAMB classes for years.

She nodded. 'Thats good. I just wanted to confirm what Ive heard. Youre to take them twice a week; Wednesday and Friday. Youll take them for two hours which run from five p.m. to seven p.m.'

'Today is Monday, so youll start the day after tomorrow. That is, Wednesday. Has Mr. Moses told you about the pay?'

I nodded. Of course, he had. That was the first thing Mr. Moses and I discussed.

You can get the full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
She nodded. 'Thats good. I just wanted to confirm what Ive heard. Youre to take them twice a week; Wednesday and Friday. Youll take them for two hours which run from five p.m. to seven p.m.

'Today is Monday, so youll start the day after tomorrow. That is, Wednesday. Has Mr. Moses told you about the pay?"

I nodded. Of course, he had. That was the first thing Mr. Moses and I discussed.

"You are okay with it?' she asked.

I would be damned if I was not alright with it. The offer was good. As a fact, it was the best home lesson offer I had ever had.

I smiled and replied: " Yes, madam. The offer is mouth-watering."

'Good. Start work on Wednesday. Let me give you the address of the house.'

She took off a page from a jotter on her glossy table, scribbled on it and handed it to me.

'Just introduce yourself to the security guy at the gate and he will let you in. The two girls, Martha and Margaret, will be expecting you."

I thanked her profusely and left the big store.

I was an English language and Literature teacher in a modest school at Ketu. My modest income meant any way of augmenting the income was welcome. A home lesson such as the one I was about to start with Madam Clementina's daughters would go a long way in providing some succor.

At thirty, I still felt I was financially not ready for marriage. I had a steady girlfriend, Bola, who I refused to discuss any marital issue with. That was because I felt the time to do so was not ripe enough. I always believed time would tell.

It was January and the second term had just begun. We closed in my school by four oclock, so I had time to move to Ikeja G.R.A to commence the lesson by five p.m.

On Wednesday, I arrived at the gate of the house address I was given few minutes to five. The uniform guard attended to me. He must have been told that I was coming as he relaxed his countenance upon introducing myself.

"Ah, welcome," he said. 'Just go to the door over there and pressed the button. The house maid will attend to you."

"Thanks."

I went to the door he said. It was a security door I felt must be bullet-proof. I pressed the bell and waited. Some seconds later, a chubby, round faced lady opened the door.

"Good evening," I said cheerfully. "I am Mayo and I'm the new lesson teacher for the daughters of the house."

Maybe she found the way I introduced myself to be funny, for she smiled expansively.

You can get the full download @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Cool.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
She immediately smiled, put the magazine she was going through away and looked up at me.

I sighed.
I mentioned each and told her the meaning, trying not to look or sound embarrassed. I did it the way a Biology teacher would do. I could see that she looked pleased to hear what I said.

"Thank you," she said cheekily.

I continued the teaching, not minding if she was paying attention or not. I could perceive the messages she was sending to me but I would rather pretend I didnt notice. As a teacher, I had always observed the golden rule of not messing with female students.

Some of them had been coquettish, just as Maggie was presently. Some were discreet about it, while some were direct. However, I must say that none was as direct as this.

I still managed to look as if I was strictly there for business. At the end of the lesson that day, I left, feeling quite ruffled. I just had to be steel in my resolve not to fall for Maggies seduction.

I wasnt in the house until the Wednesday of the following week. Now, the two came wearing identical jeans and t-shirts. I could not tell who was who.

I turned to my right. "Are you Martha? Hows your body, now?"

"I'm Martha," the one to the left answered.

I quickly turned to her.

"Oh, sorry. How do you do, Martha?"

She smiled. "Fine, thank you."

I wrote the topic on the board and started to teach. It was on African prose. I needed to make it very interactive so I asked them which of the recommended text books they had read.

"All the books," they chorused.

"Good. That will make it easier. All the same, we need to seriously revise each of them. Lets start with Faceless by Amma Darko."

They cooperated by contributing to the discussion on the background, theme, setting and the characters in the book; and by asking relevant questions. I was happy they were taking the lesson seriously. After about an hour, Martha yawned.

"We understand everything about the book," she said.

"Everything? No, I dont think so. Knowledge has no end. No matter what you understand or know, you can always know and understand better."

"The lesson is becoming boring," Maggie seconded her sister. "Cant we try something exciting?"

I looked at them curiously. "Such as what?"

"Such as asking you some personal questions," Martha put in.

My heart started racing. What were they up to? "I think its better we restrict questions to the book. We can still talk about the themes and the plot again."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Martha asked.

I sighed. Maybe I should just drift with them reasonably. "

No, I dont," I lied.

They instantly looked interested. "Really? Is that true?" Maggie asked.

I nodded dumbly.

"Are you saying you dont have sex?"

I was horrified. How could these girls ask very sensitive questions so casually like this?

"Lets not talk about that," I quickly put in.

"Why not? Why do people take sex as a taboo?" Martha asked.

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Awesome05: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Cool one.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Zamar: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2020
I was horrified. How could these girls ask very sensitive questions so casually like this?

"Let's not talk about that," I quickly put in.

"Why not? Why do people take sex as a taboo?" Martha asked.

"Are you so shy to discuss it?" she asked further.

I looked at her boldly. "It's not that I'm shy. In this part of the world, many people are reserved about discussing sex. But, think of it. How will your mum feel if she should come in and hear me talking about sex?"

"But she won't come in, and she wont hear you," Maggie argued.

I shook my head. Honestly, these girls were something else.

"Or, have you never done it before?" Martha asked.

"I've done it before," I answered slowly.

"Your last experience, how was it like?" Maggie asked.

The two of them giggled.

"If you must know, it was a nice experience."

They giggled again. "How nice was it?" Martha asked.

I couldnt help chuckling. "It was very nice."

"Tell us how nice.' It was Maggie and there was a leer on her face.

I shook my head, wondering how to answer her question.

"How long did it last?" Martha butted in.

I looked ruffled.

"Come on. What will it cost you to tell us?" Martha went on.

"I cant tell you", I said decisively. "Now, lets go back to the topic."

"Oh, oh," Martha grumbled.

"We just have to go back to the topic."

They could see my resolve, so they calmed down and grudgingly continued with the lesson. It was a big effort for me to keep my mind on the topic and not to be derailed.

I heaved sigh of relief when the lesson was over and I left the house.

On Wednesday, I was in the house at my usual time. I would be taking English today. I brought a book on SSCE past questions and answers along as I intended to give them so work to do from the book.

Again, it was only one of them that came in for the lesson.

"Maggie is not feeling well,' she announced.

It was last week Wednesday that only one of them came for lesson. Was it every Wednesday that one of them must fall ill? I shrugged. There shouldnt be any qualms.

Martha sat down and the lesson started. She was attentive and a good learner for about an hour. In the second hour, she became erratic.

"The room is stuffy," she announced and unbuttoned her pink shirt.

Of course, the room was not stuffy. The split air-conditioner unit in the room made the place to be very cool. How could she claim that it was stuffy?

I could see that underneath the pink shirt was a pink bra. I quickly averted my eyes from her bust.

Full download available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by SolaRaphael: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Saturn101: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Obzerfapex(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Obzerfapex:
Cool

Thanks
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Zamar: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2020
More
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Martha sat down and the lesson started. She was attentive and a good learner for about an hour. In the second hour, she became erratic.

"The room is stuffy," she announced and unbuttoned her pink shirt.

Of course, the room was not stuffy. The split air-conditioner unit in the room made the place to be very cool. How could she claim that it was stuffy?

I could see that underneath the pink shirt was a pink bra. I quickly averted my eyes from her bust.

"Yes, I was talking about Clauses and phrases," I continued, trying seriously to look serious.

"For the grammatical name, the expression will determine if it is a clause or a phrase. If there is a finite verb among the group of words, it is most likely that it is a clause. If there is no finite verb, then it is most likely that it is a phrase."

Martha acted as if I was not even in the room with her. She completely removed the buttons and the shirt.

My mouth opened. "But but, you cant do that," I stuttered. "What if someone comes in?"

"Who will come in? Besides, didnt I say it is stuffy here?"

I sighed. Now, this was serious. It looked like I was watching a steamy movie. How could she be so audacious? Alright, alright, I told myself. Just compose yourself. Be yourself and dont let a girl a small girl - like this control your mind or you!

As much as I tried not to look at her. I could see that the pink bra was really sexy on her. It blended with her skin and everything looked very enticing.

'Alright, a phrase is I mean, a clause is ..."

My mind vacillated. I found concentration very difficult.

'Can I ask a question? she said coolly.

Dumbfounded, I just nodded that she should go on.

'Why is there a bulge there?" She pointed at the swelling in my groin.

It was really embarrassing, but despite my resistance, I could not resist the warming up in that region.

"There is no bulge anywhere," I denied.

To my consternation, she stood up, came to me and gently touched the place.

"Is this not a bulge?" she asked.

I tried to remove her hand from the spot of attraction but she tightened her hold.

"Come on, Martha," I muttered. "You cant do that!"

She finally removed her hand, smiled at me but still remained on the same spot.

Her actions were daring, to say the least.

"Martha, please, dont make do what I dont want to do."

She chuckled. "And what is it that you dont want to do?"

"Look at the way you are dressed and the way youre acting," I said gently.

She put her hands at akimbo. "What is wrong with the way I am dressed and acting?"

"You're tempting a man; cant you see?"

Even as I talked, my bulge grew uncontrollably bigger.

'Are you a man?" she asked.

I felt stung by that question. How could she question my manliness? If I was not a man, would there be a bulge where she had seen it?

Her eyes were staring at my bulge. She continued to stare at it.

Alright, boy, enough of this your hypocrisy. You wanted a taste of something as young, nubile and succulent as this, dont you? Go ahead and enjoy yourself.

Full download available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by kweensheba: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Nice work
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Interesting.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
I felt stung by that question. How could she question my manliness? If I was not a man, would there be a bulge where she had seen it?
Her eyes were staring at my bulge. She continued to stare at it.

Alright, boy, enough of this your hypocrisy. You wanted a taste of something as young, nubile and succulent as this, dont you? Go ahead and enjoy yourself.

Just then, I hesitated. But, what about her parents, her mum? Such people can be very difficult. She might even claim that I raped her daughter if she got to know.

Martha probably guessed what was going on in my mind, so she said what would further ignite my desire.

Arent you feeling stuffy? Shouldnt you remove your shirt? she asked.

At that point, I lost all the sense of reservations that I had. I held her right hand, pulled her to me and kissed her lips.

It was not an ordinary hold or ordinary kiss. As our lips caressed each other, I felt jolts of excitement running up and down my spine.

Aware that I was doing what was far from the task I was asked to do; I was very gentle in handling her. Her responses showed that she gladly welcomed my gesture.

We remained entangled in our standing position. My arousal was certainly apparent and undeniable. The way Martha acted showed that she was anything but innocent or naïve.

Gradually, the tip of my glans came more into view and I began to rise off my fuzzy scrotal sac. With the way my penis was pointing straight out from my midsection, there was no doubt that I was ready for full lusty action.

Her right hand moved down to my trousers. I paused in the kiss to unbuckle it and pulled it down to my hips. Her hand moved inside the boxer to touch the pulsating dick.

She touched the tip of my penis ant it was like waves of pleasure were sweeping me away. Her fingers made contact with the tip at the frenulum which was my most sensitive area and I shook in excitement.

The index finger deftly ran through my scanty pubic hair up to the corona. The stimulation caused my glans to flare out and my testicles to rise again. Some seconds later and there appeared a large drop of pre-cum fluid.

My left hand went to work too. The fingers slipped under her jeans trousers and underneath the black pantie. The fingers gently rubbed the vulva, labia and the clitoris. I could feel her body stiffen as I did this.

She made some humming sounds. It was a perfect mutual action. Her fingers were on my crotch while mine were on her pussy. I had good experiences with handling the female genitals, so handling and teasing her own was no big deal to me.

She moaned to show her delight. Again her body stiffened, jerked and she let out a groan. I supposed she had reached her first climax.

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by kweensheba: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
More
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
My left hand went to work too. The fingers slipped under her jeans trousers and underneath the black pantie. The fingers gently rubbed the vulva, labia and the clitoris.

I could feel her body stiffen as I did this. She made some humming sounds. It was a perfect mutual action. Her fingers were on my crotch while mine were on her pussy. I had good experiences with handling the female genitals, so handling and teasing her own was no big deal to me.

She moaned to show her delight. Again her body stiffened, jerked and she let out a groan. I supposed she had reached her first climax.

My hand left the pussy and moved on to her bust. I pulled the right cup of the bra down. The breast was perfectly firm and the nipple was erect. My mouth made for them. I rubbed my mouth over them and nibbled at the nipple.

I could feel the warmth and the salty taste in my mouth. My tongue licked them the way I had never licked boob before.

Her hand on my crotch intensified its act. It moved up and down the phallus, squeezing, rubbing, teasing and jerking it, all in alternate way. In some seconds to come, I released my seminal liquid in bated breaths.

The discharge came in spurts and I felt sweet relief moving all over my body.

Some seconds later, the enormity of what we had done hit me. I brought out my handkerchief, quickly cleaned up and wore back my boxer and trousers. In conspiratorial silence, she too cleaned up, pulled up her pantie and jeans.

She also properly wore her bra and put on the pink shirt. All of a sudden, her previous complaint of stuffiness ceased as she completely buttoned up her shirt. I still had about thirty minutes before the lesson would end.

Can I still give you some exercises? I asked.
She shook her head. Her gesture showed that she had had enough for the day. It was obviously the end of the lesson. I soon left the room and the house.

On my way home, I felt excited about the experience I had with Martha. No one could ever say you raped her, my mind said, as there was no coital penetration or actual sex.

But another part of my mind was full of recrimination. You shouldnt have done that, it said. What if her mum or dad ever got to know? What if they got you arrested?

I shrugged the feeling of guilt off. Was Martha a child? Under the law, was she not qualified as an adult? If she decided to marry right away, would she be broaching any law?

Was I violating any known edict by engaging her in adult game? She was a young adult for Gods sake.

You can get full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Awesome05: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ride on
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
No one could ever say you raped her, my mind said, as there was no coital penetration or actual sex. But another part of my mind was full of recrimination.

You shouldnt have done that, it said. What if her mum or dad ever got to know? What if they got you arrested?

I shrugged the feeling of guilt off. Was Martha a child? Under the law, was she not qualified as an adult? If she decided to marry right away, would she be broaching any law? Was I violating any known edict by engaging her in adult game? She was a young adult for Gods sake.

I got to my Alapere residence few minutes to eight in the night. Bola, my lady friend was already at home, cooking in the small kitchen. Hello, dear, I greeted.

"Hi. How was work?"

"Fine. It was quite hectic, but I thank God."

She was wearing a bum short and a spaghetti top. I changed to casuals too. Some minutes later, she was through with the meal. We ate the beans and fried plantain in silence.

I didnt really like beans but she gave me many reasons to like it.

Changing into what she wore meant she would sleep overnight. She used to do that once in a while and it was always a welcome gesture. After the meal, we rested for a while before retiring to the bedroom.

I held her lovingly as a prelude to love-making but she stiffened her body.

"Theres an urgent matter we need to discuss," she said.

I sighed. "What urgent matter is that?"

There was a slight pause. "I must say I dont like the way this relationship is going."

Oh, here we go again, I thought. "What do you mean?"

Again, a pause. "I don't like the fact that you only regard me as a bed-mate. I dont like the fact that you see me only as a sex object."

I sat upright on the bed. "But, thats not true. How could you say that?"

"Really? If it is not true, how come any time I visit you, the most important thing you desire is sex?"

I shook my head. Even if it was true, I would not admit it. "But that is not true. Ive always loved you."

"Hmn," she scoffed. "If you're right, and you know you are, prove it."

"You mean I've not been proving my love to you all this while?"

"No. Theres a simple way to prove it: fix a date for our wedding."

I suspected all along that that was where she was going. Oh, dear Bola.

"I see. So, fixing date for our wedding is a proof of my love, abi?"

She nodded, like a girl desiring something sweet to placate her. I quickly went into thoughts. What would I lose if I fixed dates tentatively for the engagement and the wedding?

It was not as if she was not a good lady. She was pretty and homely. So far, she looked like a good wife material. All the same, I was quite scared of making full commitments.

You can get the full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naughty_sisters/32319

2 Likes

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Ghenisean(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice write up.
Keep em coming
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by BigBasher: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Ghenisean:
Nice write up.
Keep em coming

cheesy
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Ghenisean:
Nice write up.
Keep em coming

Thanks for your interest.
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by daniberry: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by CasNova: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2020
daniberry:
Nice

Thanks
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Awesome05: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nice and cool
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by Ghenisean(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
BigBasher:

cheesy
Wetin happen. Person no fit appreciate wetin sweet again grin
If Some people still ready to appreciate APC for their efforts towards this country na come this kind story cool grin cheesy
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Keep it up
Re: The Naughty Sisters (18+) by UltimateSpice: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

79-Year-Old Squid Game Actor, O Yeong-Su Convicted Of Sexual Harrasment / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off New Blonde Look / Tobi Bakre Meets Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.