Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) (56188 Views)

Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by ToluNazzal: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
So, I visited a market in Ogba, Lagos and the crowd i saw there made me to start asking if Lockdown is actually over because people went about their business like there was nothing to be scared of.

It also seems like the number of people using face masks has reduced to the barest minimum. Has the Government given up on the fight against the Corona Virus?

Watch the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_mavu8ViSI

Below are images of the market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by ToluNazzal: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Enoch07: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2020
if you want to lock yourself, good for you. most people don't care anymore

427 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by ghettokid1(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Its like u re just visiting Lagos for the first time is your life

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by ghettokid1(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Enoch07:
if you want to lock yourself, good for you. most people don't care anymore
afterall he can self-isolate

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by iTroll: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Lol
You want to lock people that have no food or money to buy food abi?
Oya carry padlock and lock them inside na. Make sure you feed them too.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Enoch07: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2020
ghettokid1:

afterall he can self-isolate
it's that simple.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Scope26(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
You should have properly ask people on nairaland to help view your youtube video. The crowd at oke-aje market in Ijebu-ode is 10X of this and at Idumota is 20X this so.......

78 Likes

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by sammirano: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
What should people be afraid of exactly? Is it the virus that killed someone, that knows somebody they know or a paper virus figure? Government is not giving up anything, they don't care, to begin with, and since they cashed, its time to move on.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simply Iiving with the virus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Write4me(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dont resume your life ehn.....dey there.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Jayrockk: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Everybody eye don open na. Dem know say govt just dey use covik one nine to cash out money.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by atobs4real(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
OWN YOUROWN
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lagos remains Lagos, it can never change

10 Likes

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by atobs4real(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
COME TO OGBA AFTER THE LOCK DOWN AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE

1 Like

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Theta1: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yes
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Postboiswag(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
So make we watch the video
Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Most Markets were not closed permanently (Food sellers were allowed to continue their businesses as long as their shops and stalls are not overcrowded).

By the way, na you go feed them if them stay House? Please mind your business next time you go out.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Àlàyé forget lockdown.... Nothing dey lock o... Government workers resume today in Oyo State

2 Likes

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by wunmi590(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020

Please let them free everybody, do you even know how many people have lost their jobs?

Do you know the amount of people who are struggling to feed themselves during the lockdown even now that some of the lockdown has been relaxed?

Even me as I'm talking to you, we have not been called back to work, but luckily for me I got a new job, after signing offer letter I have not been called to resume work

I'm only feeding from the huge amount of money I saved I'm my last work.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Covid 19 patients do go hungry. Won't they work for their food since no palliative for lockdown is coming from government?

Besides, Baba say "in this lock down, you are rising up". Na dat prayer people carry for head dey rise up waka up and down

5 Likes

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lol.. is seems you are a returnee cheesy cheesy.. that is how we roll here mehhnnnn.. cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by motionarena: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Na today u know

The crowd has virtually returned everywhere, social distancing thrown out the window. I don't even know the point of still Keeping schools and religious centers on lockdown.

Government should just reopen everywhere and lets flex d virus

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by kalvoken(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Were you expecting people not to go out for their daily breads?
Since the lockdown started, how many have you helped? better still, how many done help you? Can you swear that since this Pandemic broke out and lock down was declared, you haven't been able to many major markets. You went to ogba market, were you expecting yourself to be the only one there?

Even in Europe where the Pandemic wrecked havoc, people have learnt how to live with it. That why we are humans, being able to adapt.

Travel from round the country, then you would see the multitude created by those criminals on uniforms in the name of road block/checking points, just for their selfish interests. Checking points from ONDO state to Anambra are no farther than the distance from one street pole to another. Each cars pay nothing less than #500 & 1k in some cases. Before you mention trucks that pay 3k upward.

My experience on the road last week made me to give up this village called Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by salbis(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you like lock down yourself on empty stomach na you sabi.

20 Likes

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
No it's not. But it's better to take a chance with covid than to take it with the hunger virus

I install car tracker for a living

12 Likes

Re: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) by BAVOSKI(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
See person question oooo...you want hunger kill you?

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.